Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Praise Of The Ambiguity

2 months ago i got angry with my friend t-lover because he desribed ladyboys as "dressed up men with implants" I complained about this simplification and claimed the wonderful complexity of shemales, whose femininity is, above all, a psychological reality.
Yesterday the "Blue Raven" wrote that ladyboys are only " girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" (sic). What an insult ! All the wonderful masculinity of my girlfriend reduced to her big dick !
I spend a lot of time repeating continously this simply and obvious concept: LADYBOYS ARE IN THE MEANTIME MALES AND FEMALES, AND TRANSSEXUALITY IS, ABOVE ALL, A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION.
I can't understand these unfair banalizations that, from my point of view, are offensive for ladyboys. Perhaps i love ladyboys too much , but i adore their "androginity" (that, in fact, is only completeness and perfection), and i feel sorry when people don't appreciate it.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 10-15-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

this duality of sexuality that ladyboys possess is one their most alluring qualities. and what attracted me to them in the first place. to degenerate that most precious thing is to demean all ladyboys and turn us into deviants of the lowest, basest kind, when in fact we are appreciative of the duality of human sexual nature, masculine and feminine combined.
Old 10-15-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
2 months ago i got angry with my friend t-lover because he desribed ladyboys as "dressed up men with implants" I complained about this simplification and claimed the wonderful complexity of shemales, whose femininity is, above all, a psychological reality.
Yesterday the "Blue Raven" wrote that ladyboys are only " girls with a living strap-on dildo than can produce cum" (sic). What an insult ! All the wonderful masculinity of my girlfriend reduced to her big dick !
I spend a lot of time repeating continously this simply and obvious concept: LADYBOYS ARE IN THE MEANTIME MALES AND FEMALES, AND TRANSSEXUALITY IS, ABOVE ALL, A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION.
I can't understand these unfair banalizations that, from my point of view, are offensive for ladyboys. Perhaps i love ladyboys too much , but i adore their "androginity" (that, in fact, is only completeness and perfection), and i feel sorry when people don't appreciate it.
Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.
Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.
Old 10-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excaliborg View Post
this duality of sexuality that ladyboys possess is one their most alluring qualities. and what attracted me to them in the first place. to degenerate that most precious thing is to demean all ladyboys and turn us into deviants of the lowest, basest kind, when in fact we are appreciative of the duality of human sexual nature, masculine and feminine combined.
You've expressed my thought better than me
Old 10-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Elio, I apologize if i offended you or any ladyboys, that was not my intention.
I suppose i oversimplified a very complex subject.
I cannot remember the the details of the argument, anyway we all have our differing views on the subject, and i respect yours.
I know you dislike females intensely and have a very great love and respect for ladyboys, mabey this might cloud your reasoning on the subject a little now and then. (a little of the rose tinted glasses):D

Then as you know i have never met a ladyboy, i just go on what i read and hear from others, so what do i know.
I do appreciate the androgyny this makes the ladyboy a very interesting creature.
But i also very much appreciate the femininity of females and always will.
So i guess we will never see totally eye to eye on the subject when it comes to shemale -v- female.

Im happy for you that you have so much faith and contentment in the path you have chose, so don't let cynics like me annoy you.
Enjoy your ladyboys.

I admit all ! I adore Ambiguity ... I'm a fanatic of Ambiguity ... I'm CRAZY about Ambiguity ... Ambiguity ( = Completeness) is the most precious quality of ladyboys and ladyboys are the jewel of the Nature