Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I smile at ila's reply. Tim begins penetrating me. Despite all the lube he has applied on his cock and my hole, he has to move slowly. Very, very slowly to test how far my hole can stretch. My other three partners, upon hearing ila's words, slide their hands over my cock to milk me. Their fingers tightening, they squeeze and stroke my ladycock. I try to hold in my cum, at least until Tim has fully entered me, so that everyone gets equal credit for who makes me cum. My cock fully stiffens in seconds.

At halfway along Tim's shaft, I scream in ecstasy, "Aaaahh..." The others had to hold me in position with their other hands so that he will not bring me to my knees. I look up at the eager faces of people wishing they are next to fuck me. That is when I notice a lovely lady in fishnet stockings among the crowd of naked bodies. Either she is a latecomer or, from the rope marks, she had been kept busy during the party. Unlike the rest of my audience, she seems distracted, not focusing on the action as much as the lusty spectators. More importantly, she is flaccid.

I feel Tim's balls touching my opening. Keeping myself bent forward until he pulls out, I call out to Jamie, "You there, in the fishnets. Come over here." The other playmates pause to see who I am talking to but I immediately say to them, "Don't stop. My Master wants to see me cum."
Old 11-22-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Maggie slid her cock into me in one long, slow push that let me feel every inch of her beautiful, firm hardness. Of all the cocks that I’ve had in me none felt as good as Maggie’s. She paused momentarily when she was fully inside me and then she started to slowly stroke in and out. I was soon moaning and groaning with pleasure.

I look over at Princess. Tim is still pushing his monster cock into her. Shawn’s other two playmates have started running their hands over her cock. From the look of bliss on Shawn’s face I can see that she is getting a lot of pleasure from all the attention.

It looks like Shawn’s playmates may just get her to cum very soon and long before me. I’m not concerned at the moment though because Maggie’s cock feels too good fucking me. I don’t want her to stop any time soon. If she does cum I’m hoping that someone replaces her; male or female, it doesn’t matter to me. Now if only I had a cock to suck too.

A couple seconds later I again look over at Princess. Someone in the group seems to have her attention and then she calls out for that person to join her. I look around and see a beautiful woman in fishnet stockings, a garter belt, and heels. She is looking around tentatively, perhaps even timidly. She seems both eager and reluctant at the same time.

The woman turns slightly towards me. I can just make out a tiny flaccid cock. For some reason I’m more turned on than ever. I watch her approach Shawn. I get the sudden desire to have this new woman suck my cock. I look directly into Shawn’s eyes hoping that she can see my lust for her newly selected playmate. It would be too easy to tell Princess to send her new partner to me, but I want her to get the idea on her own even if it’s after Princess Shawn has had her own enjoyment with this lovely new woman.
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

My tiny flaccid cock is starting to leak a little. I have a sweet salty slimy ring hanging down to my knees.

I am looking forward to what may come next with this new girl that is wild and submissive. I am fingering my tiny head and all it is like is fingering an XL clit but want a hard cock in my mouth and one in my ass making me scream in ecstasy but all that come out is garbles because my mouth is so full. That cock is tickling my tonsils and I am tasting the sweet saltiness of pre cum sliding down my throat. I am secretly waiting for the sweet explosion that may be soon to come. Or cum. So I can swallow it all.

The new girl loves an explosion in her mouth and ass form two simultaneous partners. Please don't keep her waiting for too long. We have all night so many times we can go.
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(I try not to nitpick but Jamie, please stick to writing in first person. In your latest post, is "the new girl" you, me or someone else?)

My goodness, what has this new arrival been through? Even as Tim starts to pull out, not squirting yet as he is being slow and gentle with his giant cock's re-entry into my tight butthole, I am wondering if Jamie has been neglected all this time. Unlike everyone else, she is shy, far from rushing to the front row to catch a glimpse of the action. I can see a tiny bit of cum on the tip of her cock; maybe someone played with her a while ago but left without properly satisfying her.

This will not happen, not in my party. "Everyone, stop for now." I order my playmates to back off. They do so reluctantly including Tim, all of them looking quite annoyed by the interruption. I walk over to Jamie, stopping as far as I can go with the leash still in ila's hand. I look at Jamie from head to toe. A fully submissive lady with no one to dominate her, with cum on her hair that she has not wiped off. My first guess is that she desires a strict dom willing to punish her if necessary, though I find myself hesitant to adopt this attitude in case that is not what she wants.

I say to her, "I will be your Mistress for the rest of the party, but first you have to show me what you can do." I point at my cock that my partners had pleasured into its lovely, fully swollen form. "Suck me. Do it well and I will let someone fuck you. But if you fail to satisfy me, I will find ways to humiliate you."
Old 11-25-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I am just as shocked as everyone else when our beautiful hostess told everyone to stop. She had been so submissive for quite some time and now she was reasserting her authority. I still held her leash, though, so I would only let her dominate her new slave for awhile before I would again bring her back to a submissive role.

Maggie had just pushed her cock all the way into me from one of her long, slow strokes when Princess had told everyone to stop. To my pleasure Maggie held herself deep in me instead of pulling out. I started squeezing my butt on her cock as I watched Shawn call Jamie over to her.

Princess may be asserting herself, but I am still her master for now, so I don’t feel bound by her order to stop. As I squeeze on Maggie’s cock I start rocking back and forth making her cock slide in and out of me in short strokes. I look back over my shoulder to see Tim standing still, his mouth still half open in shocked surprise, and his rock hard, monster cock standing straight up.

The feeling of Maggie’s cock in me and the sight of Tim’s cock is extraordinarily arousing. I can’t hold back and start to push back faster and harder against Maggie. She soon picks up the rhythm fucking me harder and faster. I match her stroke for stroke. It takes only a short time before Maggie’s breathing becomes heavier and laboured. She’s very close to an orgasm so I try to squeeze harder on her cock as she fucks me.

The next thing I feel is Maggie driving her cock as deep into me as she can get it. She grabs my hips to hold herself in position. I feel her cock swell up and then the first spurt of cum jets into me. She backs off slightly and drives in deep again as she squirts again and again. Then just as quickly her orgasm subsides and she slumps onto my back, gasping for breath and sighing contentedly.

This whole time no one else has moved except for Jamie and Princess. If our beautiful hostess is annoyed at Maggie and me she doesn’t show it. Her gaze is still on Jamie.
Old 11-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

I look down shamefully for being scolded. I am the new girl and know my place and really don't mind being put in my place.

I will fail to please The Princess orally, my wanna' be Mistress but prefer the punishment she may give out to me for not pleasing her. I can do wonders with my tounge stroking while sucking but I will hold back. I would rather punishment than reward. For me punishment, humiliation, sweet pain is my reward.

I am hoping that The Beautiful Princess and ila will recognize that I am not that shy but very submissive and then learn the best of my talents with my tounge and mouth. That anyone can cum on me or in me but in me, I will swallow it all. On me then I will style my hair with it or wear it proudly at the party.

When The hostess of the party realizes that reward for me is not a good thing then she and everyone else will or may get rewarded.
Old 11-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"Are you hesitating, or just refusing to suck my cock?" I ask Jamie, trying my hardest not to sound too stern or I may scare her away. She is still standing there, eyes to the floor, instead of dropping to her knees. I run my hand through her hair, feeling the globs of someone else's cum on my fingers. I will need some toys from the table but since ila is holding my leash, I cannot reach it.

So I call out to the crowd, "Anyone who wants to see this girl humiliated, go fetch me something from the table of toys. Bring me anything and I'll try to use it." Several of my guests rush to the table follows, but by now it is nearly empty. When they return, I see that they can only find handcuffs, a roll of white tape and a blindfold. I take the handcuffs first and cuff Jamie's hands behind her.

Next, I tear out a strip of tape and press it over her lips. I will use the blindfold later. For now, I tell her to kneel in front of the crowd. They are already gripping their cocks in anticipation, ready to squirt over Jamie's face as soon as I give the order. However, I then turn to ila. He is busy with Maggie, but his attention is focused on me. Does he want me to go back to being submissive or is he enjoying this display?

It turns out that the front row of my audience is getting impatient. I turn back towards them when I feel drops of cum on my skin. Some of my guests have started bombarding Jamie's face with jets of hot cum. I grab her by the hair and force her to take it all face-first.
Old 11-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I take princess wholly into my mouth while loving fingers entangled in my hair and my head forcefully pulled to take every inch in. The more I gag, the better it tastes.

I feel the warm sweet "Love" and would take it all if I could but I can't wipe my face because of the hand cuffs. So I have to depend on princess to wipe my face and let me lick everyone's juices off her fingers.
Old 11-28-2016
Shecock obsessed

The party is really heating up again. Only a short while ago some guests had been on the verge of leaving. Now most of them are up against the stage watching the action. Some have even climbed up on the stage to get closer as soon as our beautiful hostess had cuffed Jamie.

My gaze alternates between Princes and Jamie. Normally I cannot stand humiliation, but Jamie is enjoying it so much that I’m quite aroused. I intend to get in on the action, but I’m quite content to watch for now.

Maggie has regained her composure and she slowly pulls out her now flaccid cock. I let out a little whimper of disappointment. I wanted her to fuck me again, but I also knew that there wasn’t much hope of that for awhile.

Just as Maggie stands up and moves to the side Tim takes her place. The next thing I feel is a huge cock against me. I turn my head to look back at Tim. There is a look of pure ecstasy on his face as he slides his cock all the way into me.

I groan with pleasure as I’m filled with cock. It’s been years since I last let a man fuck me. I thought that I’d never let it happen again, but now I’ve got more cock in me than I’ve ever had before and it feels wonderful. My own cock is rock hard, throbbing, and leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. I squeeze on Tim’s cock with my butt to show him my approval. He starts slowly stroking in and out of me. I match him stroke for stroke heightening the pleasure both of us feel.

By the time I turn back to look at Princess her ladycock is in Jamie’s mouth and both of them are clearly enjoying the sensations. The sight is more erotic than anything I’ve ever seen before.

I call out to Princess. “When Jamie is done with you send her here to suck my cock.” I give a slight tug on Shawn’s leash to remind her that I'm still master.
Old 11-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

( I think you got a bit confused with my previous post. It was the people in the crowd cumming on Jamie's face after I gagged her with tape. But that's okay, I'm not picky.)

Jamie is such an enthusiastic cocksucker. Combined with the stroking I received from the other partners, I squirt within moments after entering her mouth. A load of cum bursts over her tongue and I am afraid she may choke on my sweet juice. The cum sprayed all over her face by the crowd is now dripping down her forehead, cheeks and chin, much like watery face paint. I silently chuckle at the thought of capturing her face on a camera and uploading it to my website. Too cruel? Maybe.

No, I will not wipe it off for her. She needs to be humiliated, and an interesting idea just crossed my mind. I continue holding Jamie's head to my crotch, preventing her from speaking by keeping her mouth fully stuffed with my cock. Then I move back to ila, close enough to whisper into his ear, "I have a better idea. Why don't we continue this in your house where there's more privacy? We can bring this slut along too."

I already have a speech planned for such a decision. If ila agrees, I will end the party and ask everyone else to leave. It will surely be an unpopular request, but when this princess wants privacy, she will get it.
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If I am the slut that joins the private party then I will go willingly but definitely will play like I don't. I want to be told to go with some authority and domination. There is nothing better than having a dom and trans dominatrix wanting nothing more than to humiliate me and punish me.

But since I have been a cum dumpster for so long I would love to be bathed and shave my legs and underarms and somewhere else so no stubble is present and get dressed in my sexiest slutty clothes and watch while the princess and ila do their thing while fingering my tiny flaccid thing. Both seemed surprised that mine don't get big but I am totally open in a couple of different places. I want to play the part of the slave and hope that they know that. I want them to make me feel every inch and taste every sweet creamy drop or salty clear liquid.

After they are done making me watch them I wish they would tie me up and humiliate me together. Choking me, slapping my face while calling me a slut and spanking me since they decided to tie me face up with my legs over my head so it is easy access to every part of me.
Old 11-29-2016
Shecock obsessed

Princess Shawn is really enjoying her role with Jamie. I had the impression that she had more in mind than just letting Jamie suck her cock. Then just as Tim releases a big load into me Princess backs up.

She leans over and whispers in my ear that we should go to my house and take Jamie with us. The thought is so arousing that I almost cum causing me to clamp my butt down harder on Tim's cock. The pleasure for Tim is so intense that he squirts into me again.

"Let's do it," I reply to Princess. "I've never been involved with humiliation before, but with such a willing sub as Jamie it's going to be simply delicious. Jamie needs to be prepared though. Leave in her cuffs and put a collar and leash on her. That's all that's required. She's going to be marched naked through the streets. I guess she's lucky that it's only a five minute walk from here."
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I climb back onto the stage. "Listen up, everyone. Thank you for coming, but it's time for you to leave." I speak using the microphone, and receive a chorus of boos, "Put on your clothes and go. Don't worry about the mess, I'll get the cleaners to mop this place up tomorrow. Remember to keep a lookout for flyers announcing my next party. It will be as hot as this one!"

Somewhat absorbed by my role as a hostess, I take off my collar and jog over to the main entrance of my house where I give every departing guest a handshake, a simple "Thank you for coming." and, if they ask for it, allowing a brief fondling of my breasts and cock. It takes forever but eventually, the only people left in the main hall are myself, ila and Jamie. I return to them and pick up the collar I once wore. "Imagine how odd it'll be if we go out in public, you holding my leash and I'm holding Jamie's. Instead, let Jamie be the only one with the collar."

And so I put the collar around Jamie's neck and take the leash from ila's hand. I find the roll of tape I was handed earlier, tear out another strip and gag Jamie with it. "You will not speak unless I allow it, understand?" I say to her, "We are going to ila's house. You will let everyone in the streets see you naked with your tiny cock."

Once I have made my orders clear, I straighten my sailor costume and put my panties on. My breasts are now covered. I want to head back to my bedroom to fix my hair but I'm afraid ila will get impatient, so I simply brush it with my hands. It is late at night after all, no need to look glamourous in public.

"Lead the way, Master." I say to ila, "Hey, what about Red? Is he still in my bedroom?"
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have news for both princess and ila, I don't mind showing my ass. But I keep my mouth shut because with the tape over my mouth how can I tell them? Do I really want too even? Nah, let them figure it out.

I start to wonder who is my master, ila or princess. Oh hell both are. Who am I anyway? Just a guest at a private party.

So they lead me down the street collared and leashed. I keep my head down amidst the stares of the other people on the street. Sectetly it makes me hot but I act so ashamed and humiliated. Thank god my hair is long enough to hide my smile from the two masters it seems I have.
Old 12-01-2016
Shecock obsessed

It was amazing how easy it was to get the guests to leave. While Princess was saying goodbye to everyone I took the opportunity to look for my clothes. It took awhile, but I eventually found them. By the time Shawn rejoined me I was dressed and ready to go.

When Shawn said that only Jamie should be wearing a collar I realized that she was right. I watched as she affixed the collar to our slave and then took the leash from my hand. Then she finished her handiwork by taping over Jamie’s mouth. I was getting impatient to be on the way. Princess must have sensed it because she quickly straightened her sailor costume and brushed back her hair.

Just as we were about to leave Princess Shawn asked about Red. I hadn’t seen him since Shawn and I left her bedroom. I didn’t see him leave with the other guests. I figured he was still in the bedroom with Sonia or he left and I never saw him. It didn’t really matter though. He and Sonia were very attracted to each other and I’m quite sure they would rather be alone with each other than with Princess, Jamie, and me. I was going to tell Shawn to check her bedroom, but then changed my mind. Red was perfectly capable of making his own decisions.

A completely naked Jamie on a leash held by Shawn and with me giving directions made quite the sight as we walked down the street. We got several strange looks, but just continued on as if what we were doing was the most normal thing in the world. This was supposed to be humiliating for Jamie and though she tried to pretend it was so, it didn’t really appear that she felt that way.

I got suspicious when Jaimie made a couple of gestures of openly displaying herself instead of hiding her face in shame. I took a few quick steps to get in front of her. I looked directly into her face. She immediately dropped her gaze. I looked lower and there was just enough light to see that her tiny cock was fully erect. It was no longer than my thumb, but it was definitely stiff.

“Princess,” I called out, “our slave is enjoying this. Her little dicklet is hard and pointing straight out. What do you suggest we do to make her feel some humility?”
Old 12-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I give Jamie a light slap on her erect cock. "It's a shame we've already left my mansion. I have some toys for such an occasion." I reply, then grab Jamie's cock and give it a little squeeze. "For the rest of the night, you need my permission or ila's if you want to get hard, understand?"

Suddenly, I hear the distinct click of a cellphone camera. Someone on the street is taking pictures of this unusual sight. I release Jamie's cock and make her stand in front of ila and myself. "Go ahead. Take pictures of my slave with her tiny dick. Look how hard she is. She loves the attention." To make sure the humiliation really sinks in, I hold her head up so that she faces the camera. There is no hiding of her face using her hair now, except when I turn her around to grant a good view of her butt.

"Play with your butthole, slave. Do it." I order her. By now, more and more onlookers have shown up. At this hour, the only people walking along this area are the unsavoury types, the kind that just finished drinking at a bar or renting a load of porn, more likely to point and laugh than ask what's happening.
Old 12-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I always do what my Master or Masters tell me so I first turn to the cameras and the people taking pics but still keep my eyes down even though my head is up. I am a good slave. I love public humiliation thinking of how humiliated I want to feel. Regardless of what princess tells me. I expect to be punished for defying princess and ila but my "itty bitty clitty" stays hard and oozes my sweet,salty "honey" that leaks out. The though of punishment turns me on and makes me leak more so I follow my Mistresses orders and take my middle finger and rub the tiny tip a couple of times and stick that finger in my tight hole. Then I do it again but with two fingers inside. I am going at it and just say fuck it and wipe the slickness from my thighs and what is streaming down my tiny cock and put all four fingers in. I get hotter and hotter and start begging ilsa and princess to go to isla's and put one in my mouth and one in my ass. Switch off as ya'll wish because I am clean down there.

so they take pity on the slave and isla and princess lead me to isla's place so they can humiliate me to their own pleasure. I am excited but also scared because I have displeased the princess because my tiny thing is still hard. I am sure I will be punished so that makes me stay as hard as I can get even though it hurts a little.
Old 12-03-2016
Shecock obsessed

When there is no one left to take pictures of our slave I suggest to Princess Shawn that it is time to move on to my house, but before we go I glance down at Jamie’s waist. “Look at this, Princess,” I say to Shawn, “our slut enjoys being humiliated. Her micro-dick is still hard and dripping sissy cream. I think it’s time we got to my place and give her some cock.”

Shawn looks where I indicate. She disapproves at what she sees. Our slave was instructed to not get hard without permission and now Princess is going to come up with some suitable penance.

“Let’s go,” I say. “You can think of a proper punishment while we’re walking.”

Shawn agrees with me. She gives our slave a slap across her buttocks with the end of the leash. Jamie is more surprised than anything and lets out a little yelp. I grab her tiny clit between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. I squeeze down enough that my nails irritate her. Jamie lets out another yelp. Amazingly she stays hard is like that the rest of the way to my house.

As soon as we get in the door I say to Princess Shawn, “I’ve never done any of this role playing at home so it’s just a plain house. You’re going to have use some imagination to give slave what she so desperately wants and needs.”

I lead both women into the living room. “I’ve got an idea, Princess. Do you have a phone in your bedroom that is on a different line than the rest of your house?”

Shawn indicates that she does. “Good,” I continue. “I’ll call the number and hope that if Red is still there that he picks up the phone. You can then talk to him and tell him what items you want him to bring over here.”

I pull out my phone from my pocket and dial that number that Shawn gives me. The phone on the other end starts ringing. There is one ring, then two, and by the fourth ring I’m sure that Red is either gone or he won’t answer the phone. Just as I’m about to cancel the call the phone is answered. To my relief it’s Red’s voice.”

“Red,” I say sternly, “this is Master ila. I’m going to pass the phone to Princess Shawn. She’s going to tell you to bring some objects to my house. Do it promptly.”

With that I hand my phone to Princess.
Old 12-04-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I tell Red on the phone, "Look inside my dresser drawer. There's a vibrating butt plug with the batteries still inside. The big purple one. Bring that here, along with some rope and lube." I pause, look at ila and Jamie, then my gaze roams around the room. Ila probably expects me to add some items for Jamie's punishment, but I am more of a damsel in distress than a harsh mistress who inflicts pain. Plus, I don't know what Jamie's limits are yet. All I know is that her face and leaky cock have been ogled and mocked by the people in the streets, yet she seems to be even more turned on.

"Bring the cat of nine tails too. I have a slave here who needs to be punished. Oh, and a feather. One of those long, stiff ones in the dresser." At this point, I turn back to Jamie and say, "What did I say about getting hard? Do I have to spank you?" I give her a spank on her butt, leaving a red mark on the cheeks.

Then I ask ila, "Anything you wish to add, Master? I admit I'm not good at punishing slaves. Maybe you can think of something and ask Red to bring it over." I pass the phone to him. While he talks to Red, I sit on the couch, bend Jamie over my knees and spank her again and again. Her hard cock is pressing against my thigh so I know if she is getting aroused or not.
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OMG it hurts so good..... How can I not be turned on?

I have no limits. The more humiliated an the more pain I feel just makes me hornier. Just the though of a whip makes me leak with a clear sting of juice all the way to the floor.

Yes I am fully turned on. I just hope they tie me where both holes are totally open. Ankles tied up above my head leaving my ass wide open and maybe a ring gag in my mouth leaving that wide open for a cock. Anyone's and everyone's. I leak a little more that feel like a surge of my love juice and a big drop gathers and falls on the floor. Ila better get some towels because I don't want to mess the floors up.
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

I get back on the phone with Red. "In addition to what Princess told you there's one more thing that you need to bring over. I want a chastity device for a cock, preferably a cage style and make it the smallest one that you can find." After that I give Red the directions to my house.

I turn to Princess and Jamie just as Shawn finished the spanking that she's been administering. There are tears in Jamie's eyes, but they are tears of happiness. It's amazing that she's so turned on by all this.

"We've got some preparations to do, Princess," I say. "It looks like our slave needs to be tied up with her fuckholes exposed. Put her face down on the bed with her head at foot end of the bed and hanging over. Spread her legs and tie her ankles to the corners of the headboard."

I don't have any ropes like the leash that we are using on Jamie so I take a quick look around the house. I return a few minutes later just as Princess Shawn has positioned our slave. I hand a leather belt to Shawn and tell her tie one ankle while I use another belt to tie the other leg. I then remove the leash to tie one arm to a bed leg. Princess uses a length of cord that I hand her to tie Jamie's other arm.

I then look at Shawn. "I wasn't pleased with the poor attempt at a blowjob that slave tried to give you before. Get in front of her and tell her to do it again. That should keep slave amused until Red shows up with some toys."
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I make sure Jamie is well secured, so tight that she can barely lift an arm or leg. I kneel on the bed in front of her face and tear the tape from her mouth. "You heard him. Start sucking." My cock, now flaccid, dangles right over her lips. Gently I lower it into her mouth, only to pull it away before she can begin and tell her, "Don't disappoint me. When I cum, I want you to swallow the whole load."

Taking my time to make sure she is ready for a mouthful, I insert my cock into her mouth while holding her by the hair. At the same time, I note the wet spots on the floor where her cock has been dripping cum since her spanking. "What a messy slave you are!" I reprimand her, though sadly I am unable to spank her again in this position. "You dirty whore, leaking your juice all over Master's bedsheets. I told you not to get hard and you still disobey me."

While Jamie sucks, I undo my sailor costume. My breasts spill out and I rub them with my other hand. I am looking at ila now. "What will you do while we wait for Red?"
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

At Princess' question I realize that I'm still dressed. My clothes go flying as I strip off. My cock is rock hard, standing straight up, and throbbing.

I look at Shawn and say, "I'm so horny that I'm going to fuck this little tart's ass raw."

I get on my bed and between Jamie's legs. I spread her butt cheeks and then adjust my position so that I am laying on top of her with my cock positioned against her entrance. I push and slide all the way into her. "Wow, I'm not the first one in you tonight, slave. You're so full of sperm that I don't need any lube at all. You're a real cock slut aren't you, slave?"

I wait a moment. Jamie's mouth is full of her Mistress' cock so she can't speak. "Answer me, slave," I say. "That was a question. Are you a cock slut? Tell me or I'll let Mistress use the cat on you."
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes I am but still use the cat on me please.

Fuck me and hard please. Make me scream in sheer ecstasy, please master.
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I had to pull out to let Jamie reply. The cat has not arrived yet, which is a shame as she is simply begging to be whipped for being such a whore. I take the tip of my cock and slide it around Jamie's lips. "How many guys fucked you at my party? Too many to count?" Before she can reply, I thrust into her mouth again. I am hard now, just waiting to release the inevitable spurts.

The first stream erupts deep into Jamie's throat. I moan loudly, and continue ramming her in the mouth, feeling her tongue trying to wrap around my cock. I don't expect her to swallow everything, of course, and pull out in between squirts. My hand squeezes out the next load, which I aim at Jamie's face. The other hand is holding her head upright to make sure she catches every drop. In this position, her face is covered in my sweet juice, a wet sticky mess that she is no doubt quite familiar with.

"Are you hungry for more?" I ask her before sliding my cock into her mouth again. Another spurt is unloaded. "You love the taste of my cum, don't you?"
Old 12-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes Mistress, I do. More please. Make it hurt, Please Mistress and Master. Please?

I don't believe my Master and Mistress has ever had such a submissive woman before. When Red arrives with the "cat" I am secretly hoping that I can't sit for a week. I want to cry and make my mascara and eyeliner run down my cheeks. But I am hoping that either my Mistress or Master will take pity and let me hang at either of their places until I can. Chain me up while or tie me up when you go to work for the day. Then release me and I will do whatever you want for the rest of the night until the next morning until I heal enough to sit. then I will go or stay submissively if they want. I don't mind being shared.

I pray they they know with such submissive slave that there are certain repercussions such as healing time from the pain and open wounds such as a cat o' nine tails causes. Since I am a slave I really want to be taken care of but will fulfill my master's or mistresses' wishes gladly.

I am so turned on by just the thought of pain and ecstasy.
Old 12-08-2016
Shecock obsessed

I ram my cock hard and fast into Jamie. She may have had a lot of cocks already this evening, but she’s incredibly tight. I may have to keep her around after tonight just so I can have the pleasure of fucking her cute, tight, little ass every night. In just a few minutes I feel an orgasm building in me. I drive my cock deep into my slave and my first spurt jets into her. I spurt once more and then I get a brilliant idea. I quickly pull my cock out of Jamie’s warm, tight hole and spurt onto her ass cheeks and back.

I am rubbing my cock along her butt cheeks, quickly working up another hard-on when I hear the doorbell ring. It must be Red already. I silently curse myself for not telling Red to just walk in the house.

I get off Jamie and head to the door. Red is there with Sonia. She’s holding onto him and looking at him adoringly. Red hands me a bag. I open it to see that everything Princess and I requested is inside. Meanwhile Red is standing awkwardly in the doorway. I can see that he wants to leave right away, but at the same time he’s still conscious that he had played a submissive role this evening.

I don’t want to spoil any plans he has so I tell him that he and Sonia can either stay or leave. Relief floods through Red. He thanks me and then quickly disappears with Sonia. I head back to the bedroom sorting through the bag of goodies.

When I walk in Princess Shawn is just finished with Jamie. “We have everything we requested,” I say as I look at Shawn and then Jamie. “Our slave needs this,” I continue as I pull out the cat. “I can see she’s desperate to feel the tips bite her bum. First, though, I need to cage her.”

I pull out the chastity cage and move it around in my hands. Red has done well. The cage is barely more than an inch long and not much bigger around than my thumb. “Loosen a couple of our slut’s restraints, Princess, and then help me cage her itty, bitty clitty.”
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OMG I am so scared because if I do get hard I will feel pain in the Chastity Belt. I think to myself, "Screw it. I love pain. If my tiny head meets metal then so be it. If it hurts then so be it. I will always do what my Master and Mistress wants from me. I am the sub so I really have no say or want a say." Secretly I am wishing they would hide me away and keep me for their own pleasures. One at a time, both at the same time or as a party favor.

I am hoping the Chastity Belt has an opening in the rear though. I am hoping it is customized for a trans woman with the a hole where the sweet spot should be and if it hurts a little too much as it spreads my cheeks where the ass is totally open then oh well. It just hurts.

Ila puts a ring gag in my mouth and locks it around the back of my neck. Tight. Maybe too tight that my jaws begin to ache. Then the princess and ila blind fold me so I won't know who is doing what in what orifice. They go back and forth intermittently and I beg then, "please fuck me and choke me" until one of them sticks their stuff so far down my throat that I gag. I can't talk anymore just enjoying the master and mistress wholly or "Holey'.

I think to myself that I really hope the Chastity Belt is clean and whoever owns it will clean it when they get it back because there is nothing but slimy salty ecstasy coming from my tiny dick. Oh. OMG it feels so good even though my head is nowhere near the limit of the Chastity Belt. OMG I scream what I can gargled with whoever's dick is in my mouth choking me. My toes bend backward and what comes out is pure clear and feels like boulders shooting out my urethra. Rather than hurt it puts my mind in a pure ecstatic stage. So whoever has their thing in my ass gets it a little tighter. Time for round two. If my master and mistress got off I can wait patiently bound or locked up. They don't know I can go all night and multiple times.

I am wanting someone to give me some warm cram in my mouth. I am wanting to fel the constrictions of a cock cumming in my ass and then feel the warmness.

If I have to walk down "The Walk of Shame" tomorrow morning because I really don't know ila or princess shawn, then so be it. I have been a slut before. Humiliation is nothing new but there is power in willing to be humiliated. With the full filling and sweet stretching pain in my ass, and the gagging cock in my throat. I leak more and more.

With all the lubrication that I injected into the Chastity Belt, I can move my hips and get off more and more and whoever has their thing in my ass can get off more and more.

Someone, anyone please abuse me. I want to be totally abused and totally humiliated.
Old 12-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The poor slave, all bound, gagged and with her little cock caged up. It has an opening for fucking in the rear. I have never worn it myself but I did use on a few guests with specific interests, and now Jamie is the latest to be forced into this position. If she gets hard, it will hurt.

I pass the vibrating butt plug to ila, to be used on the hole of his choice. As much as I like having his attention all to myself, it will be fun to torture poor Jamie. To make her get hard until the cage bites into her cock, to punish her for being such a whore who cannot stop cumming. For that, I pick up the feather I asked for and stroke the underside of her cock with its pointed tip between the bars of the chastity cage. At the same time, I ram my cock back inside her mouth to silence any complaints she may have. With the blindfold on, she does not see either of them coming at her.

I am lying on my side now, feeding her with my cock and tickling hers. "Don't get hard." I remind her, "No matter what happens, do not get hard without my permission." With the cat in my left hand, I run the tips across her tender red butt cheeks as a preview of what awaits her if she misbehaves again.

And I know she will get hard. I myself have never been able to resist cock tickling. To be tied up and feel that feather slide from base to tip, again and again, it drives me crazy every time. While Jamie is totally submissive and lets us know it, I on the other hand enjoy pretending to fight the urge just to make sure my partner is equally entertained. I guess that is the big difference between Jamie and I: she craves domination, pain and humiliation while I prefer the roleplaying aspects.
Old 12-10-2016
Shecock obsessed

I take the butt plug that Princess Shawn hands me. It's got to go somewhere on our slave and since Princess is feeding her cock in her mouth the only place left is in her butt. In one swift movement I slide the plug all the way into Jamie. She is so well lubricated there that the plug goes in easily. She emits one little groan and continues sucking Shawn's cock.

I switch on the vibrator to the lowest setting. "Don't you dare let that out of you, slave," I command.

The sight of Princess on her side with her cock in slave's mouth is excitingly erotic and made even more so by Jamie's need to be submissive. I watch Princess' beautiful body for a few seconds. She is irresistible, causing my cock to throb. I lay down behind her and slide my cock between her cute bum cheeks. I brush the head of my cock along her opening.

It feels so good for me that I've got put my cock in her again. Fortunately the lube is close to hand. I squirt a bit onto my hand and then apply it to my cock and Princess' entrance. I push and slide partways in. I push once more and I'm all the way in her. I don't have to move as Jamie's sucking actions are causing Princess to move back and forth which in turn causes my cock to slide in and out.

Now I'm hoping that Jamie's little cock gets hard so that Princess can add a little more spice to our hot scene.
Old 12-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh it used to feel cold but my juices are flowing int the Chastity belt and making it a little slick. I love the butt plug in my ass and know how not to let it slip out unless I want to be possibly punished.

OMG I want to see how my master and mistress may punish me and how far they are willing to go so there is definitely a sound that hits the floor. It is the toy that was inside of me.

I want to test them instead of them thinking they are testing my limits. I have no limits.

I am totally begging for punishment, humiliation, sweet pain and more. I really hope they can come through and make me feel like a real slave.
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Noticing that Jamie is cumming and letting the plug slip out of her hole, I am ready to punish her, but delay it to enjoy ila's cock in my butt for a while longer. My cock, already stiff as it can be, squirts another load into Jamie's mouth. I speed up my movements, making sure she receives my full length and, as I exit her mouth, I get fucked by ila down to his balls. What an interesting position this is! I have to bite my lip to keep myself from letting out any moans so loud, they may as well be screams. Faster and faster I go, knowing that ila loves my tight entrance and Jamie will swallow any amount of juice I release down her throat.

Eventually though, I have to get up. Carefully I push myself away from Jamie's mouth and allow ila to slide his cock out. Taking Jamie by the chin, I force her to face me even if she cannot see me. "What did your Master say, slut? What did he say about letting go of the butt plug?" I am kneeling in front of her face and raising the cat above my head.

A crack of the tails over her butt turns it red. Being blindfolded, she cannot see it coming, which lets every hit take her by surprise. The second strike from the cat lands harder than the first, followed by a pause as I reach down under Jamie's body and pinch one of her nipples. A good hard twist will make her feel the pain she no doubt lusts for.
Old 12-13-2016
Shecock obsessed

Princess is so incredibly tight that I feel like I could fuck her all night long. She feels better than ever and when she starts to go faster I can’t help but keep up with her. I stroke in and out of her faster and harder. The pleasure of it is flooding through my whole body.

I hear slave’s butt plug fall out and hit the floor. I expected that to happen as I knew she wanted some more punishment, but fucking Princess feels too good to stop right now. Jamie’s punishment is going to have to wait.

Suddenly Shawn shoves back hard against me. I grind my cock deep into her smooth, firm, shapely bum. Princess thrusts forward again. I can tell that she is cumming in slave’s mouth. The excitement is too much for me. My cock swells up and jets a big load into Princess Shawn. I spurt three more times, shove my hips forward, and let out another weaker spurt.

I slump back onto the bed as my cock slips out of Princess. I watch as Shawn picks up the cat and then readjusts her position. She cracks the instrument once. Slave flinches and then tries to brace herself for what she knows is coming again. Shawn times her swing perfectly. The cat comes down on Jamie’s reddened buttocks when she’s not expecting it.

I can see that Jamie is enjoying her punishment despite the stings of the leather. She flinches once more when Princess reaches underneath and tweaks a nipple. Jamie lets out a moan of pleasure. I can’t believe that enjoys this so much. I can’t just lay here anymore. I’ve got to join in.

I hold out my hand for Shawn to pass the cat over to me. Princess Shawn hands the cat to me with the handle out. I loosely grip it, giving it a couple of casual swings. I brush the tips over slave’s butt. Then without warning I flick my wrist. The tails rise and fall with a snap. Jamie jumps with surprise and then settles down again. I watch as she wiggles her cute, little tush.

“Slave wants more,” I say looking directly at Princess. “What do you think we should do next? Don’t say just anything just do it.”

I pause for a couple of seconds and then add, “I wonder what slave is thinking right now.”
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(Time out for a moment, ila. As I said, I'm more of a sub so I actually don't have a lot of ideas for painful punishment. Unless we want to do something really dangerous, like electrocution or branding, I need Jamie's suggestions for what kinds of punishment she likes so that I won't cross the line.

Btw Jamie, if I post in brackets like this, it means I'm talking out of character. If you want surprises, don't specify the exact punishment. Just give us a general idea of what else we can do to you.)
Old 12-13-2016
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
(Time out for a moment, ila. As I said, I'm more of a sub so I actually don't have a lot of ideas for painful punishment. Unless we want to do something really dangerous, like electrocution or branding, I need Jamie's suggestions for what kinds of punishment she likes so that I won't cross the line.

Btw Jamie, if I post in brackets like this, it means I'm talking out of character. If you want surprises, don't specify the exact punishment. Just give us a general idea of what else we can do to you.)
(I've never been in a master role in RL so I don't have any experience with punishments and discipline. I do know that I don't want to go into dangerous punishments. I'm very uncomfortable with that.)
Old 12-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post

OK So I will post in brackets too. ( Nothing dangerous or permanent for sure. I will save that for real life if I ever find that special someone for ever. I don't want to mark my body up with tats of Ex's names. Real branding would have to be really tiny. But no. Ball gags, ropes, and so on. Spanking and whips that don't cause scaring so no caning. No blood either. No bruises but making my ass cheeks and face blush a little slightly is ok. But being tied up is humiliating, having someone in my mouth and ass at the same time is humiliating, making me gag is humiliating. Spanking is humiliating. Making me swallow is humiliating but saying all the right words. So no nothing dangerous or permanent.) OK so back in character.

I just want ila and princess to make me feel like their toy.
Old 12-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
(I've never been in a master role in RL so I don't have any experience with punishments and discipline. I do know that I don't want to go into dangerous punishments. I'm very uncomfortable with that.)
(Read above post ila. No dangerous or permanent marking like tats and especially brands. That I will save for that someone special in real life if I ever meet them.)
Old 12-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A couple of slaps on Jamie's tender red ass, then I move over to her hole and gently poke its opening with my cock. Ila had left the lube on the bed which I am now squeezing a bit onto my middle finger. "Don't struggle, slave." I tell her before inserting my finger into her hole. Inside, I wiggle and twist it, making sure the entire opening is ready for an easy entry.

"Look at her. I think she wants to taste your cum too." I say to ila while pulling my finger out. I begin fucking her, slowly this time so that she can feel every inch of my cock going in. Not that I have to push hard because her hole has been widened already. The cum spewed into her by every other cock tonight coats my tip, a sticky mess that I push back inside her.

Once in a while, I spank her on both butt cheeks and fondle them like a pair of breasts. I know she is cumming. She just can't stop no matter how many times I punish her for it or how tight the chastity belt is. I ram her more forcefully, jerking her body forward with each insertion. "You can't even obey a simple order, slave. I said no cumming! The only thing you're good at is being a fuckhole, and not even a tight one!"
Old 12-16-2016
Shecock obsessed

I watch while Princess prepares to enter slave. I enjoy watching the slow deliberate measures. I’m so involved that I forget to do anything until Shawn says that slave wants to taste my cum.

I scramble into position so that my cock is within tongue flicking distance of Jamie’s mouth. I give her cheeks two quick, sharp, stinging slaps with palms of my hands. “Listen up, slave,” I say gratingly. “You need a more appropriate name than slave. From now on you’ll be call cock slut or cum slut. Both names fit you.”

I look at Shawn and see her smiling at the new names. I have a feeling that she may come up with some names of her own. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I turn my attention back to Jamie. I slap her three times with my cock. “Suck it, cock slut. Suck it good.”

I have already cum more times tonight than I ever thought possible so I’m curious to find out how our slave is going to get me hard once more. As cum slut takes my flaccid cock in her mouth I look back at Princess Shawn to see that she is slowly fucking slave’s ass. “That’s it, Princess, fuck cum slut real good. Fill her with your hot cream and then we’ll switch around.”
Old 12-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(I'm waiting for Jamie's reply.)
Old 01-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(After discussing with ila, I've decided to end this roleplay. Not because of Jamie's absence, but because cybersex will get boring if it drags for too long.)

After fucking Jamie's asshole, and squirting one final load into her, I pull out visibly fatigued by the night's events. There was a lot of fucking and cumming for a single party. I cannot get enough of that, but I have to stop at some point. "I think we can call it a night here." I say to ila, somewhat hesitantly as I know he will be disappointed by my decision despite his own exhaustion.

As for Jamie, I untie her from the bed. "And you are still a slut who can't obey your mistress." Very gently I remove the chastity cage from her cock. It is now free to cum and swell, but I make sure she knows I still disapprove of it. "The next time you see flyers announcing my next party, I expect you to show up. You need more training. Believe me, the punishment will be as severe as tonight's if not more so if you still refuse to follow orders. You may go home now."

She gives me a shy glance. I cannot tell if it is fear or eagerness on her face. Then she heads out of ila's house without putting any clothes on; the humiliation from walking home naked will be a bonus to her. I put my costume and shoes back on, making sure ila gets one last look at my cock and boobs. "My dear ila, you've earned this." I whisper, and kiss him on the lips. "Be sure to keep a lookout for my next party. I'll be waiting for you."

With that, I head back to my mansion. The mess will be cleaned up tomorrow morning. Back in my bedroom, I slip off the costume and into my nightie. Climbing onto my bed, I fall into a deep sleep.
Old 01-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Thanks Shawn. And ila, Red, and Jamie too. I really enjoyed following this. Very erotic and well written! And I was glad to participate with my friend "Kirsten" briefly. Looking forward to the next episode. Maybe I won't be so busy with work!

Andy
Old 03-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Any more thoughts or comments? I like to take suggestions for how I can improve my roleplays.
Old 07-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

Don't know if this will post or not - I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't just stop - I had some personal issues - job, housing, homeless, cashless -- that is why I just suddenly dropped off the chat. Also lost this site, the email attached to this site. I finally figured the site, my id & passwd. I should be back now - things have sorta stabilized.
I just want to say - I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the roleplay chat.. it was hot (you are all sexy and hot) !!!!
I have been rereading the whole thread - stroking, shooting and eating...

If anyone wants to chat/play one on one or any sort of running group chat again.. count me in.. hit me up with an email here.

Again... loved the erotic chat with you all.
Old 07-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Glad you are back Red! I would love to participate again but my work is what makes it difficult to keep up with an ongoing thread. I have lots of free time, then super busy. So I mostly stick to stories or just ordinary posts.

Shawn and Ila have had a very hot thread going for a while. Check it out.

Andy
Old 07-23-2018
Shecock obsessed

Welcome back, Red. I'm sure that there will be another roleplay.

Tags
cybersex, roleplay