Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
hey guys, well after weeks of waiting *hihi I finally had a couple of minutes to offer you some new stuff, this time softcore only *;D !

My fiorst real outdoorshooting *;D !

and because I'm in a great mood I'll show you one Pic from my newest shoot I had eastern....

damn this was sooo fucking great (this time we shot xxx stuff again of course, more to come... I still have to work on 900 Pictures and at the moment I don't have much time. We shot 1400 Picz at all - most of them outdoor and about 600 at home after this outdoor session- and I guess it will take one or two weeks until I'm completely ready at all *;D ! My girlfriend is coming this thursday, stays until sunday, so I won't have time to work on these pictures until she is gone again)..........
My god, Meli, you are truly beautiful. How did you know it is my birthday today and that what I've been wanting for a present is YOU?!
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
hey guys, well after weeks of waiting *hihi I finally had a couple of minutes to offer you some new stuff, this time softcore only *;D !

My fiorst real outdoorshooting *;D !
These were awesome Meli! I especially like the second pic where you're sitting and leaning back against the wall, looking off in the distance (and your feet are bared ). If you ever get your own site one day, I think you should implement that pic into a banner...you look hot, the lighting is just right, the angle of the shot is good, and that whole pic is very artistic to say the least! And the last pic is an especially yummy one as well...girls with guns always makes for cool imagery, and you do it right!

Thank you so much for sharing your pics with us! You are the best!
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

[QUOTE=MeliMelicious;183504]hey guys, well after weeks of waiting *hihi I finally had a couple of minutes to offer you some new stuff, this time softcore only *;D !

My fiorst real outdoorshooting *;D

and because I'm in a great mood I'll show you one Pic from my newest shoot I had eastern....

damn this was sooo fucking great (this time we shot xxx stuff again of course, more to come... I still have to work on 900 Pictures and at the moment I don't have much time. We shot 1400 Picz at all - most of them outdoor and about 600 at home after this outdoor session- and I guess it will take one or two weeks until I'm completely ready at all *;D ! My girlfriend is coming this thursday, stays until sunday, so I won't have time to work on these pictures until she is gone again)..........

Now I have somthing to dream about. By the way were did you get the
MP40.

Last edited by smc; 05-02-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-02-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

malc is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the pics-
very nice and you look very pretty.

I love the first 2pics-
especially the second -it is very amazing!

Kisses for you!

Old 05-02-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Very nice pictures, Meli!

Weren't you a little worried about accidentally cutting yourself on all that broken glass(first picture)?

I particularly enjoyed the pictures with you wearing those leather boots! Yowza!

And you looked like Bond, Jane Bond, in the final picture!
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
My god, Meli, you are truly beautiful. How did you know it is my birthday today and that what I've been wanting for a present is YOU?!
hihi hey *:D oh I wish you a happy birthday *:D ! Nice, so I had a little present for you without knowing it, hihi thats great *:D ! I hope you got other nice presents too *:D ! and thank you for this compliment *;D

@ Gor Gar

hey *:D ! Thank you sooo much, yeah I really love this pic, its kind of art in a way *;D ! The photographer girl had some really nice ideas and great locations around her place *:D ! no problem for that * sorry that it took so long *;D ! my site is nearly ready, I'll let you know when its finished to 100% *;D !

@ parr

hihi have a big thx *:D ! I hope you got sweet dreams *;D ! HIhi well its an replica weapon there are several shops in germany where you can buy such weapons *;D !

@ malc

hey I have to thank you too *:D ! Great that you like them so much, have a big thx *:D *:D !

@ shadows

hihi he, I had great eastern, I hope you too *;D !

and thank you soooo much for this very nice compliment *smile - hihi yeah this was a bit dangerous for my feet but we cleared the ground a little bit and watched out, so that I don't cut myself * nothing happend luckily *;D !
hihi I don't know Jane Bond, I guess you mean the female version of james bond *:D ?!?!?! thank ou so much *)
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

Meli time for wait your now pictures, is real long and hard!!
But award for that pain is excellent
Meli you look
My best sympathy is with blach hair.
Thanks for pictures.
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
@ Gor Gar

hey *:D ! Thank you sooo much, yeah I really love this pic, its kind of art in a way *;D ! The photographer girl had some really nice ideas and great locations around her place *:D ! no problem for that * sorry that it took so long *;D ! my site is nearly ready, I'll let you know when its finished to 100% *;D !
Never apologize Meli, you are worth waiting for!

And please keep us posted about your upcoming site! If you need or want any ideas for pic sets just let know, I have a bunch!
Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Meli me lass awesome pic update in one of my absolute favorite threads here at Transladyboy forum
Old 05-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vicio is on a distinguished road

MY COCK GETS SO HARD EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU
Old 05-03-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
@ shadows

hihi he, I had great eastern, I hope you too *;D !

and thank you soooo much for this very nice compliment *smile - hihi yeah this was a bit dangerous for my feet but we cleared the ground a little bit and watched out, so that I don't cut myself * nothing happend luckily *;D !
hihi I don't know Jane Bond, I guess you mean the female version of james bond *:D ?!?!?! thank ou so much *)
You are very welcome, Meli.

I'm glad that you didn't get any cuts. It did add an extra layer to the pictures themselves and was a unique backdrop to use.

And I did have a wonderful Easter. Thank you.

And yes, I did indeed mean a female version of James Bond.
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Those are stunning, Meli. Simply stunning.
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

I could get lost in your eyes... if you would kiss me, maybe I could find the right way
Old 05-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful pictures Meli, your tattoos are really sexy.
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdemipopusi View Post
Meli time for wait your now pictures, is real long and hard!!
But award for that pain is excellent
Meli you look
My best sympathy is with blach hair.
Thanks for pictures
hihi hey *;D have a big thx! Yeah the black hair is really nice, many people love it, perhaps I'll buy a similar black wig in the near future *;D !

@ Gor Gar

hihi hey, thats really nice, thank you.

HIhi of course I'll let you know when its finished and opened for public *;D ! And keep your ideas in mind, perhaps I'll come back to you, new ideas are always appreciated *;D !

@ Fantasex

hey thank you soooo much *:D ! Next Update will take some time. I still have to work on about 800 Pictures *;D ! And at the moment I don't have much time.

@ vicio

thank you very much, thats how it should be *;D !

@ sosed

hihi and thank you too, nice to read *;D !

@ shadows

hihi yeah I'm glad to about it... I don't want to get scars from something like this *hihi but we cleared the ground before a little bit *;D !

thank you so much *

hihi ah okay, yeah it has a touch of it *hihi but Meli Bond sounds better *;D !

@ erosartist

hihi thank you sooo much *:D ! I give my best *;D I now have a crush on outdoor shootings in great locations, more to come for sure *;D !

@manhasso

hihi really nice, gthank you very much. But I would prefer to have blue eyesm but its ok evebn though *;D !

@ interal

hihi, thank you so much *;D ! Yeah I love may tattoos and there are more to come, perhaps another one this year *;D !
Old 05-11-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Smile Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Meli, you make me so fuckin' HARD!
Simply beautiful! I love her cock and the tattoo above it!
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I prefer blond hair on first look, and it is a sexy.
But woman black hair give elegance and show her best look.
I hope you understands what i wont to say.
Please give some now pictures
Hair is not important you look AAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 05-13-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
@ shadows

hihi yeah I'm glad to about it... I don't want to get scars from something like this *hihi but we cleared the ground before a little bit *;D !

thank you so much *

hihi ah okay, yeah it has a touch of it *hihi but Meli Bond sounds better *;D !
You are absolutely correct. Meli Bond just rolls off the tongue.
Old 05-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

I love all the pics in this thread. Meli is just gorgeous!
Old 05-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yuk is on a distinguished road

oh my god Meli! you are fantastic! aboveall I love the pictures with long hair blacks, beautiful!!! you 're very good with her ​​hair blacks, I would marry you immediately!!!
Old 05-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clityboi is on a distinguished road
Default wowowow

beautiful pics Meli , I adore you so much your pictures amaze me.

Meli+sexy clothes = heaven

thank you for sharing with us all xoxo
Old 05-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarkdaveblue View Post
Simply beautiful! I love her cock and the tattoo above it!
hihi hey, thank you very much *:D ! hihi more tattoos to come I now decided to do my tattoo on my left feet first (something like nicole richie has, but my cross will look better *;D).

@adjemipopusi

hey, I understand what you mean *;D ! Many people say that, but I would have to buy a black wig like that first, it wasn't mine *;D !

however, thank you sooo much for those nice compliments *;D !

@ shadows

hihi yeah thats right *:D ! Meli Bond rulez the World *;D ! damn fucking facebook I hate it because they don't accept my usually used name meli Melicious... so I took Meli Meluxe, but they deleted it because of to explicit pictures, so now I use another aka. ... Snoozle White *;D !

@ LBLuva

hey, thats nice to read, thank you so much *;D !

@ yuk

and a big thx to you too *;D ! Great that you like them so much *hihi - well I have a (tranny)girlfriend *;D !

@ clityboi

hihi oh thank you so much *;D ! Well I do another shoot next week and my outfit will be outstanding *;D ! Be prepared *;D ! rrrrrrrrr like an angel completely in white *;D ! (I just love white *:D)

*lg Meli
Old 05-17-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
@ shadows

hihi yeah thats right *:D ! Meli Bond rulez the World *;D ! damn fucking facebook I hate it because they don't accept my usually used name meli Melicious... so I took Meli Meluxe, but they deleted it because of to explicit pictures, so now I use another aka. ... Snoozle White *;D !
Meli Bond should take umbrage with Facebook and show them that it was a grave mistake of the highest order.

Facebook seems to be quite draconian in their rules. Couldn't there be a way to make it so your account could only be viewed by your Friends and therefore your pictures couldn't "offend the delicate sensibilites" of some of the members?
Old 05-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Meli Bond should take umbrage with Facebook and show them that it was a grave mistake of the highest order.

Facebook seems to be quite draconian in their rules. Couldn't there be a way to make it so your account could only be viewed by your Friends and therefore your pictures couldn't "offend the delicate sensibilites" of some of the members?
hihi, well you can make your account only be viewed by friends (and friends of friends) I've choosen this option, but I had it once with my first account which got deleted.. well fuck it, if they delete me again I'll come back with another account *;D !

Bad news for me. After only my left knee is already damaged (cartilage damage) since 2 weeks my right knee (which was totally okay before) started making problems too. hm its not really bad, it doesn't hurt, but it feels different., I had one day where I hurts (like a knife slitting into my knee). This was only for one day but since then it feels different. So I would say its also cartilage damage, because nothing like inflammation or sweeling, knee is cold. typical hints for a cartilage damage. That would be logically. I had the same stress on both knees every time. after my left knee took damage I had more stress for the right knee. Now it seems to report. well okay if its really a cartilage damage too, then it will take its time until it gets worse of course. but what I feel now... I will feel all day, every day until it gets worse. So I have decided to stop shooting every month because only those photoshoots and a couple of poses (from stance to squat things) whioch I took to often too long are the reason for my fucked up knees.

Firstly I will make a three months shooting pause. I'll observe how my right knee is going during this time. when it doens't get worse, I'll start with shooting again in september or octobre. But I won't do it every month again. I thought about doing shootings in the future only when its a really nice thing, like a great outdoor area or a studio shoot. and I will waive those squatting poses and everything which increases the contact pressure on the patella. perhaps I'll do some of them for 3-4 pictures but not more.

At the moment I have no pain when I do those things, I could go on with it withpout problems. but my knees will take faster damage when I go on like this. I have a girlfriend and she is the most importatn thing for me, I stopped makling porn movies for her and I want to be/stay fully sufficient loading as long as possible (especially when it comes to sex). This is more important to me than making another 10000 pictures or money. I have over 15000 pictures of me, they are so fucking great its enough to have infinite choice what I will cum on today. More over I can't look better than this (regarding make up) so there is nothing where I can develop anymore. And as I said-.. I will do more photoshootings in the future, but perhaps only evry second or third month.

Sorry for that but my health is more important for me due to I have a girlfriend, and it seems like, this will be a long long relationship, we also have plans to move together in the near future and so on * !

Last edited by MeliMelicious; 05-24-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

Take care of yourself first! We already have many stunning pics of you!

I know those cartilage knee pains. Sometimes it disappears for a long period, then it's back unexpectedly...

I hope it won't last long! All the best!

Quote:
hihi, well you can make your account only be viewed by friends (and friends of friends) I've choosen this option, but I had it once with my first account which got deleted.. well fuck it, if they delete me again I'll come back with another account *;D !

Bad news for me. After only my left knee is already damaged (cartilage damage) since 2 weeks my right knee (which was totally okay before) started making problems too. hm its not really bad, it doesn't hurt, but it feels different., I had one day where I hurts (like a knife slitting into my knee). This was only for one day but since then it feels different. So I would say its also cartilage damage, because nothing like inflammation or sweeling, knee is cold. typical hints for a cartilage damage. That would be logically. I had the same stress on both knees every time. after my left knee took damage I had more stress for the right knee. Now it seems to report. well okay if its really a cartilage damage too, then it will take its time until it gets worse of course. but what I feel now... I will feel all day, every day until it gets worse. So I have decided to stop shooting every month because only those photoshoots and a couple of poses (from stance to squat things) whioch I took to often too long are the reason for my fucked up knees.

Firstly I will make a three months shooting pause. I'll observe how my right knee is going during this time. when it doens't get worse, I'll start with shooting again in september or octobre. But I won't do it every month again. I thought about doing shootings in the future only when its a really nice thing, like a great outdoor area or a studio shoot. and I will waive those squatting poses and everything which increases the contact pressure on the patella. perhaps I'll do some of them for 3-4 pictures but not more.

At the moment I have no pain when I do those things, I could go on with it withpout problems. but my knees will take faster damage when I go on like this. I have a girlfriend and she is the most importatn thing for me, I stopped makling porn movies for her and I want to be/stay fully sufficient loading as long as possible (especially when it comes to sex). This is more important to me than making another 10000 pictures or money. I have over 15000 pictures of me, they are so fucking great its enough to have infinite choice what I will cum on today. More over I can't look better than this (regarding make up) so there is nothing where I can develop anymore. And as I said-.. I will do more photoshootings in the future, but perhaps only evry second or third month.

Sorry for that but my health is more important for me due to I have a girlfriend, and it seems like, this will be a long long relationship, we also have plans to move together in the near future and so on * !
Old 05-24-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Meli, you hit the nail on the head. Your health IS the most important thing! Pictures are wonderful and all, but you are far more important than the pictures. I hope that you will stick around here and continue to chat with us, as I really enjoy reading your posts.
Old 05-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clityboi is on a distinguished road

*sniffles* we need lots of sexy pics of you meli!

You are amazing and i'll adore you regardless of if there are new pics of your or not.

I hope very very much that the rest will do you lots of good and that everything continues to go really well with your lucky girlfriend .

p.s

i'll volunteer for bending over duties if it will help you
Old 05-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Take care of yourself Meli, come back and see us when you can, ok.
Old 06-08-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

WOW!

I keep cumming back to this one. So damned hot!!!

Slender with a nice big cock.

I'd lick her from her toes to her nose, concentrating heavily on her asshole and cock!
Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Meli, you hit the nail on the head. Your health IS the most important thing! Pictures are wonderful and all, but you are far more important than the pictures. I hope that you will stick around here and continue to chat with us, as I really enjoy reading your posts.
hihi hey thank you so much *;D ! I wasn't online for a longer time I see, but hey I'm still alive *;D ! Well at the moment and in the near future it won't be a big problem *;D ! So I guess I have a bit time left without any big kneestress, buzt it will get bader of course. So I won't do so many shoots anymore, as I already described.

Of course I will go on stick around here, and I try to upload some of the new stuff soon *:D ! I'm nearly ready with one of the last two sets *:D !

@ smc

hihi and a big thx to you too. yeah, I should now be clever and be careful in the future. my relationship is dead serious/long term stuff. And I hope that I can be 100% usefull for my girlfriend as long as possible, so shootings will be something I do here and there but not monthly anymore and with an eye on the poses I do. We will see *:D ! but fresh stuff will come from time to time *;D !

@clityboi

hihi don't worry I have ennough sexy picz, even in the future * but I won't do it so often anymore and without a couple of poses which are responsible for my fucked up knees *;D !

@parr

hihi thank you sooo much, you guys are really lovely *:D ! I'll take care my health is more important now than ever, so I'll be careful *

@LBluva

hihi hey have a big thx, and don't hesitate to come back *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 06-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey thank you so much *;D ! I wasn't online for a longer time I see, but hey I'm still alive *;D ! Well at the moment and in the near future it won't be a big problem *;D ! So I guess I have a bit time left without any big kneestress, buzt it will get bader of course. So I won't do so many shoots anymore, as I already described.

Of course I will go on stick around here, and I try to upload some of the new stuff soon *:D ! I'm nearly ready with one of the last two sets *:D !

*lg Meli
Hi Meli.

I'm glad to see that you are sticking around.

I hope you had a great weekend.
Old 06-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Hi Melissa, you look amazing and the second picture is know the screen saver on my desktop and laptop. The last one with the gun is the Screensaver on my iPad and iPhone.

Seems I'm looking at you all day, lucky me. Still not as lucky as your girlfriend, nice to see you put her first. Luck after each other.

x
Old 06-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hi Meli.

I'm glad to see that you are sticking around.

I hope you had a great weekend.

hihi hey *:D

yeah at the moment I don't spend much time in the internet *hihi - I'm still working on aprils pictures, there are 150 to go, so I should be ready with it during the next 5 or 7 days *;D !

I had a relaxed we, this weekend will also be relaxed *;D ! The following weekend will be hot because my tranny girlfriend stays at my place again *smile* !

@jodarling

hey, hm my name is Melanie *;D !

and wow, thats really nice to read, thank you so much for this promotion, even if its only a private thing, but we have something in common, I have myself on my desktop and netbook too *;D !

But other pictures *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 06-22-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey *:D

yeah at the moment I don't spend much time in the internet *hihi - I'm still working on aprils pictures, there are 150 to go, so I should be ready with it during the next 5 or 7 days *;D !

I had a relaxed we, this weekend will also be relaxed *;D ! The following weekend will be hot because my tranny girlfriend stays at my place again *smile* !
I'm glad that you were able to relax. The nice weather always seems to make it easier for me to relax. Either reading a nice book outside, or working on a jigsaw puzzle with the fresh air blowing into the house is extremely relaxing! There are other methods of relaxation, of course, but those are two that I enjoy.
Old 06-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

@shadows

hihi yes *) - well relaxing at its best starts next week thursday when my girlfriend visits me agian. we are together for exactly a half year then, sooooooooooo beautiful *smile*

hihi and I finished the april outdoorset *:D ! I posted one image already, here are a couple of new ones, have fun *;D

*;D
Old 06-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O mama
Can i play with you gun
Meli
Old 06-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Noone1 is on a distinguished road

Shes absolutely gorgeous. Has such a pretty face, would love for those pretty eyes looking up at me
Old 06-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdemipopusi View Post
O mama
Can i play with you gun
Meli

hihi hey thank you sooo much *:D !

Hm well, but it shoots sharp *:O

@ Noone1

hey, have a gib thanks *;D ! Nice to read such lovely compliments *;D

@ smc

oooh *:D hihi nice to read, sounds like you lovem these new pictures *;D

I splitted this set into two parts (outdoor and at home part), so there are coming a couple of following picz, from the indoor set (we shot after the outdoor action) during the next days *;D
Old 06-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Excellent pictures, you brave French resistance girl. (Allo Allo)

I would like to cover your back and other parts too.
Old 06-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Optical will become famous soon enough

my goodness your last pics are hot!
Old 06-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vicio is on a distinguished road

Hi, nice to see you back with these sexy pics

Hope to see you soon
Old 06-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Hm well, but it shoots sharp *:O
Who care, we are play with you gun
Best way is when gun shoot charge
Meli

Last edited by smc; 06-27-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 06-27-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jordsi will become famous soon enough

One time again you are very deli-delicious on these pics!

And what a fantastic weapon you have!

Kisses Meli
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicio View Post
Hi, nice to see you back with these sexy pics

Hope to see you soon
hihi hey,

thank you very much, thx for those compliments *;D !

hihi well I will go on, but so often anymore, but you don't need to worry there will come stuff of course from time to time *;D !

@adjemipopusi

hihi okay *;D yeah I love to play with guns, especially these which shoot white cum *;D so we have something in commom *;D !

@jordsi

Old 07-05-2011
Dark Overlord

Hello Meli.

I'm not sure how I missed your latest pictures in this thread! You look super sexy in the yet again. I see that you have a weapon of mass satisfaction set to go off.
Old 07-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hello Meli.

I'm not sure how I missed your latest pictures in this thread! You look super sexy in the yet again. I see that you have a weapon of mass satisfaction set to go off.
hihi hey, thank you very much *:D ! Yeah I love this picset, its one of my best, the location was outstanding *:D !

hihi thats cool "weapon of mass satisfaction" really coool *:D !

*lg meli
Old 07-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey, thank you very much *:D ! Yeah I love this picset, its one of my best, the location was outstanding *:D !

hihi thats cool "weapon of mass satisfaction" really coool *:D !

*lg meli
I'm glad you liked it, Meli.
Old 07-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm glad you liked it, Meli.
hihi I also like good ideas *;D
Old 07-11-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi I also like good ideas *;D
I get them from time to time.
Old 07-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I get them from time to time.
hihi I also had a good idea.....

I ordered this fucking hot jeans *;D

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80904IJ/mm/125

I hope it fits in 26. I have two diesel jeans, one in 26 fitzs perfect, the other one I ordered also in 26 but it didn't fit perfectly, I had to re order it in 25 *:D !

The one in the link isn't available in 25 anymore.... if it doesn't fir, then I'll order this one (looks nearly the same, but here with used effects):

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80931LJ/mm/125

*;D