Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marvmel is on a distinguished road
Default sucked more cock love it

I went out the other day and bought panties to wear under my pants while I drove to a shemale I had made arrangements to meet. When I got there I took off my clothes to show off my panties. I then gave her a nice sloppy blow job. she has a 11 in cock and it made me gag a little when I took her cock deep in my throat. She said she loved it when I popped the head of her cock out of my mouth using hard suction. she ended up fucking me from the front and back and then letting me suck her again. I guess I'm gay I can not stop thinking how nice her cock was.
Old 03-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvmel View Post
I went out the other day and bought panties to wear under my pants while I drove to a shemale I had made arrangements to meet. When I got there I took off my clothes to show off my panties. I then gave her a nice sloppy blow job. she has a 11 in cock and it made me gag a little when I took her cock deep in my throat. She said she loved it when I popped the head of her cock out of my mouth using hard suction. she ended up fucking me from the front and back and then letting me suck her again. I guess I'm gay I can not stop thinking how nice her cock was.
If you want to call that "gay" you're welcome to identify yourself that way, but there's a lot of discussion on this site about that point. Personally, I consider it to be disrespectful of the woman with whom you had sex. After all, she is a woman, right?
Old 03-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marvmel is on a distinguished road

Sorry did not mean to offend anyone. Just wanted to share what was a really nice experience for me.

Love
Old 03-08-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry did not mean to offend anyone. Just wanted to share what was a really nice experience for me.

Love
I'm glad that you had a nice experience.