Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jjayman3 is on a distinguished road
Default How about Peru

I'm new here and to Peru. I have seen teasers about where to find some lovely ladies here. However, where are they? The only place taxi drivers take you is Larco Mar

Any updates?
Old 09-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road
Default How about Peru!!!

JJayman 3,
Now you're talking! I LOVE Peru shemales and it seems to me that they are completely overlooked. No one wants to talk about them. ( Mexico, same thing) I've met darling Peruvian shemales, girls that can become girlfriends if you find the right one and you're a decent guy.
First, in Lima, Javier Del Prado in the San Isidro section, near the Sagitarius hotel, which is shemale friendly, it crawls with shemales, some of whom are more hardcore, if that doesn't bother you. In Lima Centro, Washington Street from 8:00 PM on there are many small-time (the best kind) shemales and in the club Ambiante (they'll show you where it is) much later on. My approach was to meet one I liked, ask her the short time price (about 8$ US) and then tell her lets skip the whole thing and go out for a beer and talk. The next night take her to dinner and really get a great shemale girlfriend. But you can take any approach you want. It beats some other countries because the girls, in my humble opinion are just as good and everything is dirt cheap. (Street shemales/femboys in Fortaleza, Brazil are about $25 US and are fantastic)
You can bounce around and check out Lima agencies (Tranxperu, etc.) which aren't always functioning so well, but remember that if you call the price may be much more. There was one particular girl I was madly in love with in America, got to Lima, called, got no answer, and then later on that night there she was, big as life on Washington Street. She couldn't believe I already knew her name. She was a wonderful girl, and gave me her email, etc. (which I lost!). I have to go back soon and find her.
I hope this helps. Just please don't steal the two girls I met there, because I love them both. You can have all the others. Good luck.
Old 09-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Percival
Thanks for the info. I've been searching for the right areas. Anytime I ask the cabbies try and take me to Villa el Salvador or they do not know anything. Also, it seams that me google search skills are lacking. I'm going to go on the hunt this weekend. Wish me luck.

JJayman3
Old 09-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default I know Im answering my own questions

Okay,
I understand that I am answering my own question but the guidance that I recieved was great. I went searching for some special ladies two day sin a row. And boy was I nieve. First night I had a hard time distinguishing the lovely ladies of the night. Once I figured that out on day two, I talked to at least 6 lovely ladies that told me they were special. I had know Idea. This country is great. Im a novice, but I've travelled the world and latin gurls are the best, I my opinion. But then again Im a novis.
Old 06-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kokomo is on a distinguished road

i think the best you can do is search for agencies, like limatraviesa, tranxperu, is safest, better atention. If you want explore more i suggest try it in decent places if u dont want to be robed.