Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BobbyB will become famous soon enough
Default Hi!! I'm Bob new here but an Old Fart.

Hi I'm Bob and have been here 5 days an love it. I'm an old fart who first entered the TG,TS,TV world in Paris in 1967. Mostly here to stroke my fantasy that I'm old but not dead yet and still active. Really in truth I'm just looking in on all you great beautiful young people and having fun making some post and a reply or two. Hope to make a buddy or two ...I'm a good listener and have been around a lot so could have some helpful feedback. Any way here's a picture of the old guy now in house nothing real sexy just me. I wear a lot of hats now (a little self conscious about the hair loss so wear hats ...some times even to bed). So this is my introduction lame as it is it's me...
Attached Thumbnails
227896_164462226947856_2224543_n.jpg  
Old 04-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Paris 1967 - ever meet Amanda Lear?
Nice to have you along - I'm not so young.
Old 04-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I never met or saw her in person myself. she was however on all the magazine covers at the news stand in Paris that year and was the new rage and talk of the town. My lover who was an artist and art student claimed to know her from some classes and never tired of talking about her. Here is a photo you my like if you are a fan. Thanks for the welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
amanda-lear-autograph.jpg  

Last edited by BobbyB; 04-13-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Hi Bob, thanks for the photo. Is that in your personal collection?

I see her as a bit of a pioneer - I think you had to be really brave to be trans in the 60s. I heard she was pretty close to Dali - great artist IMHO.
Old 04-14-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
Hi Bob, thanks for the photo. Is that in your personal collection?

I see her as a bit of a pioneer - I think you had to be really brave to be trans in the 60s. I heard she was pretty close to Dali - great artist IMHO.
A pioneer for sure and Dali was probably her closes confidante. I am posting for you three more hero's one a major pioneer and fighter for the rights of Transsexuals and two modern out in the open Trans-genders doing big things.

The images here are of Tula Cossey(James Bond,Playboy etc..) pioneer and fighter for TS rights. Then there is Isis King of TV reality fame(Top Model) and my favorite new Transgender Model, Andrej Pejic (Super Hot).
Attached Thumbnails
caroline-tula-cossey-actress.gif   Isis-King_bikini.jpg   tumblr_lb9xurjpNl1qzrl7ro1_1280.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 04-14-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tula! That takes me back.
Isis King is new to me, but looks hot. Tx.

I dunno what it is about Andrej - I just don't find him sexy. Like Mick Jagger, he's just OTT! Alan Rickman, on the other hand...