Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Shaved, Hairy, Trimmed or Shaped?

OK personally I like to be totally smooth.

But this is a question for the guys out there.

Do you like totally shaved, hairy, trimmed neatly such as a landing strip or shaped in a "V" or triangle or whatever?

Well my ass will always be totally smooth but the aesthetics of the pubes is what I am interested in what all you guys like.

Yes for Valentine's Day one year I let it grow out to the distress of my BF at the time and shaved it in the shape of a heart. The point barely touching the shaft. I actually died it red for him but the next morning he begged me to let him shave it totally. I let him. It was his gift anyway.

I did have it in a "V" one time and various landing strips and triangles but I hate having pubes so I always end up shaving it all. I have never let it get over half an inch long.

So whatchu' men think? What do you like on a woman?