Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Francoman1 is on a distinguished road

I love cum. Especially when it's thick.
Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cumlvr_il will become famous soon enough
Default tasty

luv the taste of all the cum i have had so far. cumswap, licking it off a cock, drinking it, with food or drink, shooting it in my mouth its all good. my cum and cpl others had very little taste maybe lil sweet and might be because we are older. would luv to have some young cum to compare it to.
Old 06-18-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

swallowcum03867 is on a distinguished road

best tasting stuff in the world
Old 06-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Sometimes it's perfectly sweet, sometimes it's sour. It's never something to spit out though. I would prefer sour everyday than none at all.

As for the OP, I would take a load in my coffee every morning! What a fun treat!
Old 12-01-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaone View Post
I love the taste of cum and love to watch shemales cum...and then lap up every last drop! Am i the only one who thinks like this? Sometimes I Havve my girl cum in my coffee before I leave in the morning...and it gets me soooo hot am horney all day. Anyoe else have experiences like this?
Me too! I love the taste of cum and love to be cummed on. It is so nice on so many levels. It's like, I enjoy being cummed on and watching her cock squirt it out, but it is also nice because she is getting off and feeling good in the process. I love to watch the look of sexual bliss on a girl's face when she explodes all over me. I don't have a TS girlfriend, but if I did, I would LOVE for her to cum for me. Not in my coffee, but directly in my mouth. It would make going to work every morning just wonderful. But, would I really be able to focus on work after swallowing a lovely lady's load of jizz before work? I think not.
Old 11-04-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Love the taste of cum as well as the exciting feeling of her shooting off in my throat. Will swallow every drop and lick her cock afterwards to make sure I get it all. Also love having her fill my ass with her cum and then slurping her cock dry !
Old 03-05-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Gman09007 is on a distinguished road
Cool I'm a cock sucking_[i swallow]_bottom...

I LUV JUICY, TASTY LOADS OF CUM; WHEN GUYS GET CLOSE TO CUMMING [BREATHING FASTER, MOANING, TALKING (SEXY) LOUDER]_I LUV THE LOUD ONES. PLUS THE GUYS WHO MID WAY/NEAR CLIMAX GET MORE AGGRESSIVE, HANDS HOLDING MY HEAD STILL TO BE FUCK'D/GRIPPING MY HAIR [FOR CONTROL/DOMINANCE] JERKING/MOVING/PULLING MY HEAD WHERE THEY WANT ME AS THEY THROAT/SKULL FUCK ME.
Old 03-27-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cumamay is on a distinguished road

MORNING SNOWBALL: I woke up at dawn, feeling all wet with my precum. Amanda is sleeping right next to me. She is a beautiful shemale with tiny sharp tits, long black hair, girly face, nice long legs and perfect jewel between them. We had a busy week and didn't get to see each other. She wanted a drink, we went to the club, but did not stay long: so hungry we were of each other. Got back home and had a really fast sex and then just slept. She got really wild, I thought she would suck all my juice along with my cock, it was fantastic. So in the morning I found myself playing our night sex clips in my head over and over again, dreaming, and my cock got really hard. I touched her. She is still asleep. I took our blanket away, she was laying with one leg being stretched to the side. I put the other leg in the opposite direction, opening her beauty. Then start masturbating on her, and when I am done, I smear my cum gently on her cock and under arms. They start to shine with my sperm. Then I bend her knees, stretching the legs wide. She left a vertical pussy-like short line of hair on top of her cock, I touch it with my tongue, tasting my cum on this "mustache", then go down licking testicles and everywhere between the legs. I know that she shaved yesterday for me, I love her spiky five o'clock shadow, short hair under arms, all over cock and legs. The next day after shaving it can really turn me on. I continue kissing her down, but avoiding to touch the cock. I save the dessert for later! I go kissing the legs, pass the cock...oh it smelles like heaven...Then head up to her little pointed breasts, put her arms up and then lick her asperous underarms. She is all mine now. She starts to wake up and moan. I can feel with my right leg that her cock became hard. Now it's my time! Going slowly down pass my favorite pubic hair line and open the cock. I love uncircumcised cocks, they give me more intimacy. She is all "bare" now, all mine. I start licking her precum. Licking her cock finally. She can't stand it anymore, I feel her cock almost trembling, she takes my head with her hands an directs it on top of her cock. It's still wet with my cum. Perfect lube. I hear her whispering something like "suuuck me babe, please!" My mouth is full with her cock, I do the BJ, going up and down. She is moaning, her arm above her head, the other is grabbing hair on my head. This is a sign that she has totally lost control over her body. Suddenly I can feel her legs on my back, her knees bent. Good sign. I don't stop, go harder, notice her hips started bucking, my lips started to tremble and there they are: spurts of lust. The first one goes right into my throat. With some exceptions, I never swallow it right away, cum is so tasty to enjoy, so after I feel her cock twitch and throb, giving more and more blasts, my mouth and face is full with white tart jelly, very sweet, which is now mixed with mine, having slightly saulty flavor. Fifty shades of white...She lay speechless. I go up now, swirling the juice around my mouth, enjoying its texture...spilling few drops on her belly and tits so that we can "seal" each other: she embraces me with her arms, her silky legs are high touching my butt, she is a little sweaty which I love, and she now smells our sperm all over (and I do, too, and we share a long snowball, mixing our cum with our tongues, putting it on our faces, feeling how our sticky glue is champing between our bodies. Accompanied by her sweet moans, this is the best music on Earth. We swallow, I go down and lick her cock clean now.*I love to get every sperm drop into my mouth. Then I take her hands in mine and while holding them, put her arms above her head and give her a kiss. This makes us closer, we like to curl up like this for a while, kissing. We both adore this time of ultimate intimacy. It probably can't get better than that. Or can? We will keep exploring: full weekend ahead. And how do you normally wake up your partner on Saturday morning?
Old 04-02-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pantiesandcocks is on a distinguished road

I've never tasted anyone's cum but my own. I would like it however if a TS cummed all over my cock, I want to feel the warm too drip down my balls!
Old 04-21-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GERI111 can only hope to improve

I once licked my cum off a GG's face but was so drunk dont remember what it tasted like..
Old 05-05-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Eugene west is on a distinguished road
Default Want this too

ive been experimenting with tgurls having limited success. I'm not in a city area but traveling girls do pass through a nearby city. They seem flighty and only intr in in $ and mostly not fully functional.
I have had one or two that aren't travelers. One Latin, one black. Black one is a sweet heart and aims to please but only leaks a drop or two of clear liquid. The Latin gurl is more fiery. Horny, but not a pleaser. I can't seem to get a relaxed sees in with her. I have tried to be quick with my pace on her and have noticed that if I get her cock in my mouth right away she will succumb to me and shoot in my mouth. Otherwise she I'd fickle and just wants $ and me cum then leave.
Old 07-13-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

santorin is on a distinguished road

According to the girl, semen always have different flavors. They are generally delicious. What is common in all the girls is the warm feeling that you feel when the semen runs lips. It is unmatched.
Old 07-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default a girl's answer

many years ago on a different forum, I asked the same question.
Many guys answered but gave vague answers like; it mattered what you eat, or it was different with each person; it depends on one's taste. They never came out and actually said what cum tastes like.
Then I got a reply from a girl. "It tastes like shit !"

I figure she gave a reliable answer. And probably could have accurately answered a variety of questions. ( let's not go there )