Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Fed Up

Well it's been so long since I had someone in my life. You may want to know when was the last time I dated someone. It's been 3 years. Yes, I haven't had a gf since summer 2005.

I got to a point where I am fed up with this. I can't be with someone and it's like I am being annoyed by the world. Did it ever happen to you to see couples holding hands or making out wherever you go. It sooo happens to me all the time, and the worst part I have people I know that have wonderful gfs and they go have some fun with other ones.

I am not really a demanding person really. Of course the look is an important fact but it's not all that counts for me, one of the most important things I look for in a girl is to be caring, frank, straightforward and of course romantic. I don't think this is much to ask is it??? Yet I am still lonely and we all pass in really hard times and although we have friends we need that special one with us just to cuddle us and be there for us and of course when I want these from my girl I will give her the same.

Sometimes I think it is meant for me to be alone, with no girl. I know it sounds stupid but when you're in this situation you'll feel the same.

BTW, when I'm talking about girls I mean all kind of girls including transexuals cause for me they go under girls too I don't differentiate.
Old 10-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebguy View Post
Well it's been so long since I had someone in my life. You may want to know when was the last time I dated someone. It's been 3 years. Yes, I haven't had a gf since summer 2005.

I got to a point where I am fed up with this. I can't be with someone and it's like I am being annoyed by the world. Did it ever happen to you to see couples holding hands or making out wherever you go. It sooo happens to me all the time, and the worst part I have people I know that have wonderful gfs and they go have some fun with other ones.

I am not really a demanding person really. Of course the look is an important fact but it's not all that counts for me, one of the most important things I look for in a girl is to be caring, frank, straightforward and of course romantic. I don't think this is much to ask is it??? Yet I am still lonely and we all pass in really hard times and although we have friends we need that special one with us just to cuddle us and be there for us and of course when I want these from my girl I will give her the same.

Sometimes I think it is meant for me to be alone, with no girl. I know it sounds stupid but when you're in this situation you'll feel the same.

BTW, when I'm talking about girls I mean all kind of girls including transexuals cause for me they go under girls too I don't differentiate.
story of my life bruz. last and only girlfriend was about april this year. dated a month and she was a whack job so i dumped her but haven't found anyone since. nice guys finish last and even though i've tried not to be the nice guy i fuck it up some way or another (i either come off as an arrogant up myself wanker, or i fall back into the nice guy habits). know what my solution to this problem is for me? save up money, go out and see the world, then move the fuck outta this bum shit hole of a country. don't get me wrong, i love being australian, but i hate living IN australia. we have no culture left of our own, it's just a mish-mash of every other culture in the world and it's shit so i figure if i have to abide by someone else's culture i may as well just go to another country where there is only ONE culture instead of 50 000 cos some dick job of a politician said 'hey let's be the world's toilet paper and let them wipe their asses on us so much that our way of life is buried beneath a ton of shit'

-venting-