Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default pretty Por retracts her hood

Por's foreskin protected glans is so sensitive she cums very quickly when she uncovers it.
Attached Thumbnails
080-by-am.jpg   081-by-am.jpg   072-by-am.jpg  

Old 08-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Jenny reveals her pink glans

Jenny shows us where the sun never shines by revealing her very pale pink glans
Attached Thumbnails
jennyeverheart4.vs.086-by-am.jpg   jennyeverheart4.vs.090-by-am.jpg   jennyeverheart4.vs.091-by-am.jpg  

Old 09-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default nest - reveals her nest

Nest - has a very tight foreskin, but manages to reveal a very moist and aroused red sensitive glans. Beautiful!!
Attached Thumbnails
2nestb184-by-am.jpg   2nestb191-by-am.jpg   2nestb192-by-am.jpg  

Old 09-02-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Admirererofthings is on a distinguished road

The process of Melitta Aphrodisia retracting the tight skin of her 6x7inch chode.
Attached Thumbnails
melittaaphrodisia2.rd.058.jpg   melittaaphrodisia2.rd.059.jpg   melittaaphrodisia2.rd.064.jpg  

Old 09-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Noey peels back, plays and cums.

Noey loses control during foreskin retraction and exploration

(ps thanx for the very impressive melitta aphrodisia series)
Attached Thumbnails
2noeytb077-by-am.jpg   2noeytb116-by-am.jpg   2noeytb166-by-am.jpg  

Old 09-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Brianna retracts her phimosed foreskin

Brianna is continuing her phimosed foreskin stretching/retraction excercises and wanted to share these spectacular pictures with you.
Attached Thumbnails
brianna6057.jpg   brianna6027.jpg   brianna6030.jpg  

Old 09-03-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Admirererofthings is on a distinguished road
Default Sarah Webb

Everyone's favourite Sarah Silverman lookalike looks fully phimosed when her skin is up, but she proves she's fully retractable.
Attached Thumbnails
sarahwebb4.bw.026.jpg   sarahwebb4.bw.028.jpg   sarahwebb4.bw.033.jpg  

Old 09-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Nam

... from soft & snug but aching for attention to stiff, glistening & begging for even more.
Attached Thumbnails
Nam19.jpg   Nam20.jpg   Nam29.jpg  

Old 09-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lekila flaccid foreskin play

Beautiful Lekila gives us a close up view underneath her flaccid foreskin! Yummy very suckable xxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
cumaboard513.jpg   cumaboard536.jpg   cumaboard493.jpg  

Old 09-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Benz revisited

When I started this thread off I featured Benz. Here is some more of her. Every time I see her retact her hood to reveal those everted, inner foreskin, delicate, erogenous, membraneous folds and her smooth silky uncovered, blood engorged, moist, fragrant glans, I am aroused and want to wank her cum all over me, and then have her lick my clit and lips to abandon!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Benz_-_Elegant_Kathoey--elegantkathoey807.jpg   Benz_-_Elegant_Kathoey--elegantkathoey804.jpg   Benz_-_Elegant_Kathoey--elegantkathoey746.jpg  

Old 10-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Nan peels back her foreskin from the tip of her turgid monster cock!

Cocks don't come much bigger than Nan's!! I would love to kiss, lick, taste, tease, caress, rub, explore, wank and suck her, but I think she would hurt me unless she very, very, very, gently entered me after really extended & tantric foreplay,
Attached Thumbnails
2nantb016-by-am.jpg   2nantb030-by-am.jpg   2nantb033-by-am.jpg  

Old 10-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Anna

Not only retracting but weepy & an eye-full as well. Ticks multiple boxes!
Attached Thumbnails
Anna11.jpg   Anna17.jpg   Anna18.jpg  

Old 10-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pooh, the pretty princess of foreskin retraction

Pooh poses for us again, proudly showing off her massive uncut cock and peeling back her skin. I just love how the corona of her huge glans bulges through her foreskin making her erect cock look like a tulip flower bud
Attached Thumbnails
85053_023-by-am.jpg   85053_049-by-am.jpg   85053_073-by-am.jpg  

Old 10-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty petite femboy Kaow retracts her prepuce

Pretty petite femboy Kaow retracts her prepuce to reveal her lovely shiny glans
Attached Thumbnails
kaow1108fo-by-am.jpg   kaow1116fo-by-am.jpg   kaow1144fo-by-am.jpg  

Old 11-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default pretty aimmy peels her foreskin back & reveals her tiny cock helmet

I love her helmet on a her tiny dick - beautiful shape. Also her tiny pert ball sac
Attached Thumbnails
aimmy1.sd.aj046-by-am.jpg   aimmy1.sd.aj077-by-am.jpg   aimmy1.sd.aj061-by-am.jpg  

Old 11-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
Pooh poses for us again, proudly showing off her massive uncut cock and peeling back her skin. I just love how the corona of her huge glans bulges through her foreskin making her erect cock look like a tulip flower bud
And a lovely bunch of coconuts, too.
Old 11-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More of aimmy and her hidden foreskin covered mushroom revealed

Aimmy has a very beautiful and sensitive glans protected by her lovely foreskin!
Attached Thumbnails
aimmy2.sd062-by-am.jpg   aimmy2.sd090-by-am.jpg   aimmy2.sd031-by-am.jpg  

Old 12-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sky (aka Wee) - tight foreskin retraction

Sky reveals her amazing wet shiny ultra sensitive glans and sexy foreskin band xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
1weeTB053-by-am.jpg   1weeTB057-by-am.jpg   1weeTB061-by-am.jpg  

Old 12-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default "A" retracts her tiny cock's foreskin

"A" has a lovely suckable tiny cock for you to explore, she can almost fully retract when flaccid, but only partially retract when erect
Attached Thumbnails
85852_034-by-am.jpg   85852_045-by-am.jpg   85852_047-by-am.jpg  

Old 12-22-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
"A" has a lovely suckable tiny cock for you to explore, she can almost fully retract when flaccid, but only partially retract when erect
That is so cute. I'm more or less beginning to view the cocks of T-Girls. My main attraction of T-Girls is their feminine qualities. A very close second would be their likeness to a past/current girl/woman I've been attracted to. My third is similar to no. two, a look resembling an actress I've admired in film. I am a fan of the old B&W movies and their actors. That's related to two instances in my life. My parents enjoyed the old films and my earliest sexual encounters were with older women. But neither of them had cocks exposed, So seeing cocks other than my own, is kind of off track for me. Someone my size or larger is a turn off. The small cocks on T-Girls seem much more appealing and acceptable. At least at this time.
Old 12-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty petite femboy Pan reveals whats underneath

Pan is a very pretty petite femboy with a retractable foreskin and a succulent glans. xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
pan2.sd091-by-am.jpg   pan2.sd029-by-am.jpg   pan2.sd021-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lucia pulls back her tiny dick foreskin

Lucia has a tiny uncut dick and pulls back her tight foreskin to show us her succulent suckable moist glans
Attached Thumbnails
lucia5.amp.081-by-am.jpg   lucia5.amp.105-by-am.jpg   lucia5.amp.098-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-09-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Alina gets her foreskin retracted by her girfriend

One of the best ways to retract a foreskin is to share this intimate activity with a lover. Oxetalane prepares Alina with lots of foreskin foreplay, licking teasing & sucking before deep, gentle & prolonged vaginal intercourse & 69 tonguing. xxx
Attached Thumbnails
alinagrace_oxcetalanelanehc.rd.105-by-am.jpg   alinagrace_oxcetalanelanehc.rd.094-by-am.jpg   alinagrace_oxcetalanelanehc.rd.096-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Judy shows her foreskin to her circumcised boyfriend

Judy has a big beautiful uncut cock and her circumcised boyfriend wanted to see what he was missing by being cut. What was initially curious exploration got out of control - Judy's everted foreskin band and huge glans was much too arousing for him!! xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
judy007-by-am.JPG   judy033-by-am.jpg   judy073-by-am.JPG  

Old 01-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sky aka Wee peels back to reveal her huge moist glans

Beautiful, sexy and fascinating. I could never get bored with her cock ...what else can I say!!!!! xxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
2weeTB115-by-am.jpg   2weeTB122-by-am.jpg   2weeTB130-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts

Here you go :-)
Attached Thumbnails
32129_8.jpg   32129_9.jpg   32129_10.jpg  

Old 01-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Yuri pulls back on her joy stick!

Yuri has a huge cock and heavy undercarriage! Here she pulls back on her joy stick and retracts!!! xxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
1yuriTB088-by-am.jpg   1yuriTB109-by-am.jpg   1yuriTB112-by-am.jpg  

Old 02-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Miharu reveals her warhead

Miharu pulls her foreskin back and shows us her mushroom cloud-shaped warhead. I would love to be her neutron detonator!!!! xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
miharutatebayashi8.tb.036-by-am.jpg   miharutatebayashi8.tb.038-by-am.jpg   miharutatebayashi8.tb.042-by-am.jpg  

Old 07-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pooh's spectacular uncut cock

Pooh retracs her foreskin & reveals her amazing cock head & cream !
Attached Thumbnails
62882_058-by-am.jpg   62882_072-by-am.jpg   62882_088-by-am.jpg  

Old 12-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ness' beautiful foreskin retraction

I find a really moist delicate shiny red or purple sensitive glans, unsheathed from its rolled back sexy foreskin, so erotic. Here Ness shows us her beautiful natural cock unfurl its foreskin and then she stimulates her delicate sensitive blood engorged glans through to a pulsating turgid orgasm!!!
Attached Thumbnails
2nessTB035-by-am.jpg   2nessTB050-by-am.jpg   2nessTB103-by-am.jpg  

Old 12-06-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to use my mouth to retract the foreskin. I find this extremely sexy for both. ;-)
Old 12-10-2017
elexis666

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchi View Post
I like to use my mouth to retract the foreskin. I find this extremely sexy for both. ;-)
Hot. You must be very popular.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0135.jpg   IMG_0136.jpg   IMG_0137.jpg  

SakuragiMiu1.smj.tb.aj062-by-am.jpg   SakuragiMiu1.smj.tb.aj063-by-am.jpg   SakuragiMiu1.smj.tb.aj064-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty Parry's foreskin play

Pretty Parry is still exploring her sexuality. It is not long since her first wet dream and she is wondering how to make herself cum whilst awake. Here she is discovering that she can find her most sensitive spot by retracting her foreskin! She is so cute, so very very cute!: xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
parry1.sd093-by-am.jpg   parry1.sd062-by-am.jpg   parry1.sd040-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-07-2018
elexis666

This thread has really been doing it for me lately.
Attached Thumbnails
2neneTB036-by-am.jpg   2neneTB037-by-am.jpg   2neneTB039-by-am.jpg  

jennica5104.jpg   jennica5105.jpg  
Old 01-15-2018
elexis666

Another sexy head unveiled.
Attached Thumbnails
chihiromitsuzuka6.tb.099.jpg   chihiromitsuzuka6.tb.101.jpg   chihiromitsuzuka6.tb.104.jpg  

Old 02-20-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sky retracts

Sky has one of the most beautiful penises ever inmh. Here she retracts her generous foreskin to reveal her moist turgid fully massive aroused glans - so kissable & soooooo suckable!!
Attached Thumbnails
91641_035-by-am.jpg   91641_039-by-am.jpg   91641_063-by-am.jpg  

Old 02-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Aris gets carried away with foreskin play

Aris loves her tiny flaccid penis and its pretty foreskin trunk. She loves to play with it & gently stroke her perineum too, wondering what it would be like to have a vagina. Today she got carried away with arousal as her foreskin retracted away from her swelling cock head, followed by an intense orgasm that spurted a cum shower over her flat tummy and small tits!!! xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
aris2.fo041-by-am.jpg   aris2.fo087-by-am.jpg   aris2.fo118-by-am.jpg  

Old 05-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lin rolls back her aroused membranes

Lin shows us a lovely sequence of retracting her foreskin. I find her very sensitive membranes on her foreskin band and that lovely shiny reddish purple glans extremely arousing. My clit is throbbing & my pussy juice is flowing!!!!!! xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
1linTB056.jpg   1linTB071.jpg   1linTB074.jpg  

Old 06-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default SolB reveals her hidden glans

Pretty SolB has a very suckable uncut cock in my opinion.
Attached Thumbnails
92450_031-by-am.jpg   92450_052-by-am.jpg   92450_048-by-am.jpg  

Old 06-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hippo retracts her tight foreskin

Hippo shows us that after working gently on her tight phimosis over recent months she can now retract her foreskin & reveal her beautiful sensitive glans which blooms out from the constriction of her retracted foreskin band. Of course doing all those foreskin stretching excercises meant she is now an expert at masturbation. She is ready to teach you
Attached Thumbnails
92217_019-by-am.jpg   92217_025-by-am.jpg   92217_049-by-am.jpg  

Old 08-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lada pulls back on her stick shift

Lada pulls back her foreskin - revealing her delicious, moist, very sensitive, purple glans. xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
2ladaTB00127.jpg   2ladaTB00077.jpg   2ladaTB00079.jpg  

Old 09-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Aut draws back her tight foreskin

Aut's foreskin is so tight she can only fully retract it when she is flaccid. Her glans swells so much when aroused that it gets much harder for her to peel back her skin - but then with careful tension what a fabulous shiny ultra sensitive delicate turgid red helmet she reveals & with a tasty slit!
Attached Thumbnails
Sc357 - Copy.jpg   Sc329 - Copy.jpg   Sc373 - Copy.jpg  

Old 11-06-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty Pooh reveals her purple glans

Pooh has one of the most beautiful girl cocks in the world imho xxx
Attached Thumbnails
pooh2114fo.jpg   pooh2124fo.jpg   pooh2222fo.jpg  

Old 11-26-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default Pooh

Yes she is so sweet
and her impressive cock make me dream
(bit of fear too ?)
Attached Thumbnails
Pooh  full_14.jpg   Pooh  full_9.jpg   Pooh  full_3.jpg