Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Which celebrity would you lose your virginity to?

We've been discussing "retro" beauties in the "Early Experiences: What Turned You On" and "Divas" thread for a couple of years now.

There is a thread on "Straight Dope" that asks the question "If you could lose your virginity to any celebrity from any time, who would you chose?"

Rule 13 prevents linking to other "boards" but I think it would be more fun to hear from our own members anyway. And yes, she (or he) may be cis or trans.

So, who would it be???
Old 10-22-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you started this thread.

That's a good question and one for which I'll have to give it some thought before I answer.
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I need to ponder it too!
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I guess I would say Beverly Sills or Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds, the first ladies I was ever attracted to,
Attached Thumbnails
d6642cdc183935e9c54ff350d54d82d6.jpg   13c48baae6b9deb0c7c20b19fdc919a1.jpg   bst2.jpg  

cad23170ece0e910d24079ea14dc26d5.jpg   mqd3.jpg   mqd1.jpg  

Old 10-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This was really a lot tougher than I thought. But after thinking about it for a while and doing some research, I was able to narrow it down.

Although I've only seen Fall Guy in repeats, she's someone who was popular within my lifetime (unlike many of my "retro" favorites from the 50's, 60's and 70's), someone who was a big TV star during the 80's when there were still only 3 major networks, and someone I got to meet as a little kid. I remember her as being really sweet.

Of course it would have to be Heather Thomas.

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-24-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It was not easy to decide which cis-women I would choose. Heather Thomas came close, but I went further back in time. My first choice is Jaclyn Smith. My second choice is Donna Douglas and third is Eva Gabor.

Lynda Carter is also high on my list, but I wanted to keep my choices down to three.
Attached Thumbnails
jaclyn smith 1.jpg   jaclyn smith 2.jpg   donna douglas 1.jpg  

donna douglas 2.jpg   eva gabor 1.jpg   eva gabor 2.jpg  

Old 10-24-2018
Shecock obsessed

The top of my list for transwomen is the incomparably gorgeous Jennifer Paris. Bailey Jay is tied for my first choice. Melzinha is another gorgeous transwoman. She always seems to be happy in every photo and I find that to be quite attractive. The fourth one on my list is Amy.

Naturally there are so many more, such as Miran, and my list could run a lot longer than it is, but I'll stop with what I have here.
Attached Thumbnails
jennifer paris 1.jpg   jennifer paris 3.jpg   bailey jay.jpg  

melzinha.jpg   amy.jpg  
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Great posts so far! This thread was meant to include both cis and trans women as well as guys (gay or straight). I’ve thought about many transwomen I’d like to have lost my virginity to. But most of them are younger than me. Chanel Santini for example was born in 1998. I was in high school. The fact is that I lost my virginity to my friend Stephen/Stephanie when we were 13. Actually we “lost it” to each other. That was an awesome and wonderful experience and I’m not sure if there’s anyone else I’d rather have lost it to. She was the first person I was really in love with. I lost my virginity to a cis woman when I was 19. She was several years older than me and very attractive. I married my first wife not long after that.

As far as finding a wife or girlfriend who is trans. There are SO many beautiful women on this site and some that I’ve met in real life. I guess it all depends on who, whether I was married or not at the time, and if we hit it off or not. I have been married for the second time since 2011. There were a few years after my divorce when something might have worked out but never did. Maybe my third wife? Nicole Ferri, are you listening?

As for celebrities, in another life, if I could, I would pick Hayley over anyone else. She strikes me as not only beautiful but as a very kind and thoughtful person. Very intelligent and down to earth. Did I say I think she’s also an awesome singer? That should be obvious to anyone who reads my posts. Among “retro” beauties I would of course include Françoise Hardy , Sharon Tate , and of course Farrah . It gets harder as one goes back farther in time but the drawing of the girl on the cover of the 1924 “Film Fun” magazine I posted is gorgeous. Ever since, I’ve wondered if she was supposed to be someone famous or not.

(I want to do a special tribute to Sharon Tate in the Divas thread. As we approach the 50th anniversary of that night, it would be fitting to celebrate her LIFE. I consider her to be one of the most beautiful women to ever live. I almost picked Sharon over Heather by the way.)
Old 11-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TrannyFan88 will become famous soon enoughTrannyFan88 will become famous soon enough

Julie Newmar as Catwoman
Attached Thumbnails
761906d9260451fa5b234010ae9ac3ce.jpg   newmar_catwoman_360.jpg  
Old 11-04-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

My choice would be Adrienne Barbeau
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nyso5oE6YD1rj28rmo1_1280.jpg   1118full-adrienne-barbeau.jpg   adrienne_barbeau_c3a2a9.jpg  

adrienne_barbeau01_pax.jpg  
Old 11-08-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Awesome thread! As far as transexual ladies, well, I wrote a story about losing my virginity to these two.....Sierra Ferraro and Sophia Abdullah!
Attached Thumbnails
sierra207 (2).jpg   brazil011.jpg   1498956409.jpg  

attachmentCOFS5KZE.jpg   sofia208[1].jpg   sofia220.jpg  

Old 11-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Awesome thread! As far as transexual ladies, well, I wrote a story about losing my virginity to these two.....Sierra Ferraro and Sophia Abdullah!
Very nice...

You need to write another story about them.
Old 11-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

“The Graduate” (1967). Who remembers this movie? Long before most of us were even around. This movie was considered very risqué for its time. Especially when Dustin Hoffman’s character loses his virginity to the older “Mrs. Robinson.” Hoffman’s character, Benjamin Braddock, states, "I will be 21 next week."

In reality, at the time of filming, Dustin Hoffman was actually 29. William Daniels, who plays Hoffman's father, was 39, only 10 years older than Hoffman. Anne Bancroft (“Mrs. Robinson”) was really 35, just six years older than Hoffman.

So, would you want to lose your virginity to “Mrs. Robinson”? I’ve never seen the entire movie but I think she’s kind of hot. I especially like the last picture with Dustin.

(My preference, I'm sure, would have been Katherine Ross. Born in 1940, she’s 27 here.)

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:01 AM.
Old 11-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
This thread was meant to include both cis and trans women as well as guys (gay or straight). I’ve thought about many transwomen I’d like to have lost my virginity to. But most of them are younger than me. Chanel Santini for example was born in 1998. I was in high school. The fact is that I lost my virginity to my friend Stephen/Stephanie when we were 13...
It's true that most current popular transwomen on this site are much younger than me. However there's one who is about the same age...
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   12.jpg   16.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 11-21-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Very nice...

You need to write another story about them.
I should! Sierra and Sofia Adbullah will always be two of my favorites

I'll never forget the day I found Bob's T-Girl site. I had just discovered Gia Darling a few days before and was looking for pictures of her when I found it. After checking out the previews and seeing Sierra with her motorcycle and in her pink catsuit it was over! I couldn't join fast enough!

Sierra used to have her own site, "Sierra's Fantasies". If I had know it was going to disappear I would have saved every last photo!

I also discovered Sofia thru Bob's site. I've never seen a picture of her cock but it supposed to be huge! I love these sexy candids of her at one of Bob's pool parties
Attached Thumbnails
108385_6.jpg   sierraguess109.jpg   sf17.jpg  

july4_2006party092.jpg   july4_2006party045.jpg   july4_2006party063.jpg  

Old 06-27-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
This thread was meant to include both cis and trans women as well as guys (gay or straight). I’ve thought about many transwomen I’d like to have lost my virginity to. But most of them are younger than me...

The fact is that I lost my virginity to my friend Stephen/Stephanie when we were 13. Actually we “lost it” to each other. That was an awesome and wonderful experience and I’m not sure if there’s anyone else I’d rather have lost it to. She was the first person I was really in love with. I lost my virginity to a cis woman when I was 19. She was several years older than me and very attractive. I married my first wife not long after that.
Of course I'd have given it up for "Major Gunns."

Wonder why I didn't think of her before? Of course I was just 17 around the time the picture of her below was taken. Hmmm... an "older" woman?

(True story: She was featured in many of my bodybuilding and fitness magazines at the time. The year 2000 was still relatively early in terms of the Internet and "Social Media." I remembered someone saying "Wonder if she ever has sex with normal guys?" Have wondered that myself. Maybe a big, strong, good looking high school football player from Michigan?--Why? Do you know of any? Stephanie would've killed me. But a guy can dream can't he?)

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:42 AM.
Old 07-02-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You know I can’t let anything go. This “losing it to Major Gunns” thing had potential. Too bad I didn’t ask her to be my prom date. People do stuff like that now with celebrities. Back then there wasn’t “social media” and no one thought of anything like that. Shit…

Looked her up. She’s about 10 years older than me. Wasn’t sure by how much. Sounds about right. Her real name is Tylene Buck. Yes. I probably would have done that—asked her to my prom of course.

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:43 AM.
Old 07-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Of course I'd have given it up for "Major Gunns." Wonder why I didn't think of her before? Of course I was just 17 around the time the picture of her below was taken. Hmmm... an "older" woman?

(True story: She was featured in many of my bodybuilding and fitness magazines at the time. The year 2000 was still relatively early in terms of the Internet and "Social Media." I remembered someone saying "Wonder if she ever has sex with normal guys?" Have wondered that myself. Maybe a big, strong, good looking high school football player from Michigan?--Why? Do you know of any? Stephanie would've killed me. But a guy can dream can't he?)
Quote:
This “losing it to Major Gunns” thing had potential. Too bad I didn’t ask her to be my prom date. People do stuff like that now with celebrities. Back then there wasn’t “social media” and no one thought of anything like that. Shit… Looked her up. She’s about 10 years older than me. Wasn’t sure by how much. Sounds about right. Her real name is Tylene Buck. Yes. I probably would have done that—asked her to my prom of course.
Hope to revive this thread. Some great contributions here. Yes, if I could relive my high school days, Tylene would definitely be my girl…

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Reggie Bennett

Ik ept this magazine under my mattress when I was a kid and fantasize about being able to feel her shapely muscles We'd wrestle and she'd pin me down
Attached Thumbnails
rb8.jpg   rb10.jpg   rb9.jpg  

rb11.jpg   rb7.jpg   rb1.jpg  

Old 07-19-2020
Shecock obsessed

Default Daisy

The incomparably gorgeous Daisy Taylor.
She's not a celebrity in the traditional sense, however she was nominated for an award in the AVN show this past winter plus she's a celebrity in my eyes.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 07-19-2020 at 04:16 PM.