Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Amy, who usually goes by her other name -- EMMA -- these days, appears in these photos on Walking Street in Pattaya. The first one is from January. The second one is on Valentine's Day 2012. In the third one, she is with her friend Momo.
Attached Thumbnails
emma_walking-street_January-2012_post-3472-0-68541000-1330510810.jpg   Emma on valentines day 2.jpg   Emma and Momo Jan 2012.jpg  

Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Amy, who usually goes by her other name -- EMMA -- these days, appears in these photos on Walking Street in Pattaya. The first one is from January. The second one is on Valentine's Day 2012. In the third one, she is with her friend Momo.
good stuff, thanks!
Old 03-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another recent photo of Amy (Emma).
Attached Thumbnails
emma_Valentines-Day_walking-street_February-2012_post-3472-0-25023200-1330449833.jpg  
Old 03-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Outside England Bar, straight across the street from her usual perch?
Old 04-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Post Amy: 8 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyamondjim View Post
Just thought I would like to add my 2 cents worth as a tribute to this beautiful girl. I first spotted her on the web a few years back and she is largely responsible for making me a ladyboy lover and admirer.
I liked your post, Dyamondjim... In a somewhat similar way, i'd say Amy (at least from 2004 through 2009) has done more than any other person to keep my flame for non-op (or pre-op) Tgirls alive... Furthermore, thanks to a steady flow of wonderfully enthusiastic photoshoots, she printed a new meaning to the word "beauty" in my mind - IOW, she redefined my perception of what makes someone beautiful. I'll never forget how aroused i've been when i first saw her in march 2004, in the famous "pink dress" set... Her long hair, tiny breasts (then), incredibly sexy shoulders (look at pic #3) and cutest little dick I instantly became a follower...

Here are some photos wherein i think she really shines... And i know, the last pic (in b & w) screams for a humorous caption but i just couldn't find a good one
Attached Thumbnails
ladyboyEmma001.jpg   ladyboyEmma004.jpg   ladyboyAmy098.jpg  

ladyboyAmy083.jpg   ladyboyAmy065.jpg   ladyboyAmy085.jpg  

ladyboyAmy070.jpg   ladyboyAmy066.jpg   ladyboyAmy104.jpg  

ladyboyAmy114.jpg   ladyboyAmy062.jpg   pissedoffAmy.jpg  

Old 04-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Emma & Friends, Walking Street, Pattaya
Attached Thumbnails
Emma&_friends-Pattaya.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

amy/cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emma/amy

i prefer the way she looked before the boob job but oh well
Attached Thumbnails
emmar08316.jpg   emmarf3084.jpg   emmarf3073.jpg  

Old 04-30-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

amy/cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emma/amy

she has such a pretty face
Attached Thumbnails
emma306978.jpg   emma306922.jpg   emma306957.jpg  

Old 05-24-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BuzzSmith will become famous soon enough
Default Amy Photo Wanted

Hi Amy Fans!
There's another photo somewhere 'out there' of our heroine in this fabulous dress. If anyone has a copy would you please, please be kind and post here?

Many thanks

~ Buzz
Attached Thumbnails
Amy 26.jpg  
Old 05-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Quote:
some other pics from the same set
Attached Thumbnails
amy-post-2-0-04582500-1321711013.jpg   amy-post-2-0-32302000-1321711012.jpg   amy-post-2-0-76296700-1321711013.jpg  

Old 05-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wang is on a distinguished road

She is so cute. Amy is the first ladyboy I fell in love with. mmmmmmm it would be heaven to do her. mmmmmmmmmmm:turnon :
Old 05-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She has joined the Police in St Petersburg, Russia
Attached Thumbnails
StPetersburg06.jpg   StPetersburg09.jpg  
Old 10-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

newtothisguy is on a distinguished road

she is stunning. the cock size is prefect for me.... any chance i can get her number
Old 10-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothisguy View Post
she is stunning. the cock size is prefect for me.... any chance i can get her number
She has a Facebook page as "Amy Amore" which she used to update every few days but she has a new love, a Russian Traffic Cop and she has been in his city, St Petersburg, for a lot of this year. She hasn't updated her page since the end of June.
If you do go there (to St Petersburg) and try to meet her please let us know just how Russian Police treat you!
Here she is with his car.........................
Is "Emma" the correct name for her when she actually posts as Amy Amore"?

I always called her "Emma" but have had to change.
jr
Attached Thumbnails
AmyAmore.jpg  
Old 02-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wiltner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
Only problem is her attitude, if you dont come up to her standards, she wont give you the time of day!
I know first hand now what you mean. Check my post Amy Amour. A long way to go to be dismissed by her in the street.I had a ball with other ladyboys but I was quite shocked at her 'attitude'. What are her standards??? Pffffff
Old 02-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some new pics, not from a copyrighted site!
Attached Thumbnails
Amy01.jpg   Amy02.jpg   Amy03.jpg  

Pattaya01.jpg   Amy04.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Attractive, but bit short and small cock.

Real attitude problem and apparently can be a real c**t.........
Old 02-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

On patrol, Pattaya
Attached Thumbnails
Amy05.jpg  
Old 02-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LX69er is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A Doll

I think that she's an absolute doll. Given the chance, I'd suck and fuck her all nite long. I would luv to pound that perfect little ass of hers.
Old 02-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

well,
if you ever do get the chance, I hope you have thick skin, that your walllet is bulging with cash and that you are okay with an average fuck....
Old 03-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX69er View Post
I think that she's an absolute doll. Given the chance, I'd suck and fuck her all nite long. I would luv to pound that perfect little ass of hers.
Well if your a 20 year old Russian with contacts in the Moscow or St Petersburg dance clubs you might be in with a chance. If her recent facebook posts are anything to go by, she really has a thing for those young Russian boys. And I mean young!! No wonder I got nowhere with her!! Groan!
Old 03-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's Amy with her current squeeze, a St Petersburg Cop.She spent a long time with him last year and did not work in the Clubs/Discos. These pictures are all taken in the St Petersburg area.
As you can see, there's still a chance for the over 20's.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg  

Old 03-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltner View Post
Well if your a 20 year old Russian with contacts in the Moscow or St Petersburg dance clubs you might be in with a chance. If her recent facebook posts are anything to go by, she really has a thing for those young Russian boys. And I mean young!! No wonder I got nowhere with her!! Groan!
Remarkable. It couldn't possibly be anything other than age and nationality, right?
Old 03-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Remarkable. It couldn't possibly be anything other than age and nationality, right?
There the pictures she's posting SMC!
Old 03-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltner View Post
There the pictures she's posting SMC!
It's a man thing to think the way you do in your post, and in your followup. I'm not criticizing, just pointing it out. The idea that the pictures tell you everything you need to know, and that the "everything" can be reduced to "young" and "Russian" and "boy" is ... well ... a uniquely man way of thinking.

I'm a man, too. I know we do this. It's part of why women think men are so predictable.
Old 08-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts

I talked with Amy two months ago on Walking Street. As usual she looks fabulous. I had a short time with her about two years before but she didn't remember me. She has very little thai accent and presents herself as being educated. I asked her if it was ok to inquire about things before I asked and she said she appreciated it. I asked her why she wasn't married or had a steady boyfriend. She said it was not what she wanted at this point. I asked her what things bothered her. She said many passers by said obscene or negative things to her. I reminded her where she was and asked what did she expect. She said that she appreciated that I showed some respect for her. I asked her if she would like to have lunch with me sometime, but no sex so no cost. She said she would consider it. So two days later I called her and asked if she wanted to get together. The first thing she said to me is that she wanted me to buy her a puppy. I asked if lunch was ok and she pressed me for the puppy so I declined. I guess its all about the money...but what did I expect ?

I had hoped that I could possible establish rapport with Amy by being nice to her and having lunch together. I would not have expected to spend time with her for a longer period than lunch without money being involved. I had hoped I could broach the subject of traveling together. Then, I had hoped, that we could come to a firm agreement on cost for her company. I had in mind a European Cruise to the Baltic. I had taken it before, and it was quite exotic. But all hopes of this were dashed when she insisted on the phone, prior to any meeting ,that I buy her a puppy. I can just imagine how bad it could have been had we traveled together. Constant hounding for cash, gifts, jewels, etc. So, for now, I can dream about what it might have been like. Formal night with her in a sequined gown to the floor split to the hip. Every man staring, with a few knowing...haha ! How about those quiet nights with the seas heaving making hard, hot love. Oh well. C'est la vi !

Last edited by ila; 08-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-05-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ivanovelen will become famous soon enough
Default Amy ladyboy

She's my baby... the most beautiful lady.
Attached Thumbnails
419.jpg   10561793_10203736680489755_8459377318921202078_n.jpg   WUr-Hk2Rt5M.jpg  

[000494].jpg   [000524].jpg   [000628].jpg  

Old 08-05-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amy Amore

Other pics... Amy
Attached Thumbnails
[000618].jpg   6CIBGX1Ow8c.jpg   973752_555700194468118_536794989_n.jpg  

10532361_10203736905655384_38398985573017140_n.jpg   wjYzvCMIDcI.jpg   HJp7UeqrDq0.jpg  

Old 08-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Recent pics posted by Amy

Click image to open a larger version of Amy-EnglandBar.jpg. Views: 118.

Click image to open a larger version of Amy25-07-14.jpg. Views: 73.
Old 08-06-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amy Amore

Attached Thumbnails
37.jpg   38.jpg   39.jpg  

41.jpg   43.jpg   45.jpg  

Old 08-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

We call him "monkeyman" or "the missing link"' He's pretty well bald and wears that stupid wig.
Old 08-06-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amy

Anyone have more pictures of amy?
Old 08-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovelen View Post
She's my baby... the most beautiful lady.
She's absolutely gorgeous!
Old 08-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sacheetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
look at these fuckin beautiful photos of her from lb69

so hot and so sweet

her smiling is very sweet
Wish I could spend time with her!!!
Old 08-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luis raccuglia is on a distinguished road
Default Amy

Amy is so georgeous, I love her body georgeous face nice ass, just love her
Old 08-10-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

PriyaTgirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PriyaTgirl Send a message via Yahoo to PriyaTgirl

So lovely! I want her
Old 08-21-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ik31000 is on a distinguished road

I second that
Old 12-22-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Baby Amy... I love them

yhe most beautiful ladyboy... Amy
Attached Thumbnails
58273_1376369352587365_191493687_n.jpg   10505476_1515734495356666_2476745950475018527_n.jpg   1975258_1517949525135163_6214883491061447836_n.jpg  

Old 05-06-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pictures amy ladyboy

Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_nbsagdgAXB1qf4898o1_540.jpg   tumblr_nbsagz8gYL1qf4898o1_540.jpg   images.jpg  

10553571_1460118890918227_3619202240400187107_n.jpg   10440692_1442137069383076_5788626448044559619_n.jpg   10923522_1528092360787546_2089193646793254380_n.jpg  

Old 05-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Amy lives in Russia or she just visit Russia for holidays?
Old 05-07-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

barrell has a little shameless behaviour in the past

WOW! she is perfect !!!!!!!!