Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default Pictures of Me

So I have been a member of this site for quite a number of years, and I've been a lurker for the most part. I've found lots of support here, both in the form of other transwomen as well as supportive men. And I find inspiration in seeing the beautiful tgirls, even though my aspiration is not to "work in the industry."

So with that being said, I'm not much of a looker. Transitioning is a journey, and for me, it has been a much longer one than I'd like. I'm new to hormones, so I hope to see some more changes over the coming year. At any rate, not that these qualify as jerk-off material, but I present myself-- Gwen.
Attached Thumbnails
1185983_717392504948002_867158277_n.jpg   HairCut.jpg   Cropped Audrey.jpg  

64345_10202909969812768_5286732624992001864_n.jpg  
Old 10-27-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice pictures, GRH. I especially like the first and fourth pictures.
Old 10-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

opened link to first pic'.

JAW DROPS OPEN,,,,,,,,,,

I think I met you once. ( didn't know it at the time.)

Bangor Mall ?
Old 10-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Hey, Gwen, big step. Good for you. Keep in touch.
Old 10-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Fran, do you have any more context? I've been in the Bangor Mall of course, living in that town. That particular picture was taken in...March? Somewhere thereabouts. It was definitely earlier this year, inside the Master Cuts. But I've never worked in the mall.
Old 10-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For the viewers that prefer something a little more lurid and sexually suggestive, I present some chastity pictures. Shown is a CB-6000 (still waiting to find that perfect keyholder!). If I'm inclined, I might post a few more suggestive ones.
Attached Thumbnails
10749478_10202945704826121_1329770251_n.jpg   10581799_10202945768427711_1588208144_n.jpg   10744647_10202945787548189_1712828821_n.jpg  

Chastity.jpg  
Old 10-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Gwen, what a lovely dress are you wearing in that first pic at this thread start!
You are looking very feminine in it.
Very suggestive chastity pics, like to see some more.
Keep us informed about your transistion to womanhood.
Old 11-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Halloween fun...
Attached Thumbnails
10689948_10202988312051275_2983580221596603974_n.jpg   10701938_10202988311971273_7391558007516642013_n.jpg  
Old 11-02-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Lovely photos

Gwen

Thanks for sharing your photos.

I disagree with you about your comment about you not being a looker - I think you are quite easy on the eye.

I wish you all the best on your journey and may transition be everything you wanted it to be.
Old 11-02-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

More explicit pix... PLEEEEEASE!!!
Old 11-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Gwen your beautiful! Please post some more - you look like my kind of girl.
Old 11-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
So with that being said, I'm not much of a looker. Transitioning is a journey, and for me, it has been a much longer one than I'd like. I'm new to hormones, so I hope to see some more changes over the coming year. At any rate, not that these qualify as jerk-off material, but I present myself-- Gwen.
Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us Gwen. However I disagree that you are "not much of a looker."

I especially like the first pic. Hope you will continue to keep in touch!
Old 04-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have a few more pictures I haven't shared yet. I still haven't taken any really sexual ones; however, I'm proud to say that when I do, I might have some legitimate boobage going on (more than in these pics). I jogged a short distance across the street yesterday and I could feel boob jiggle and bounce!!! It was so wonderful. And I find myself looking down my torso and I just see these beautiful (and growing mounds of flesh) and it just makes me smile so big. It's really an indescribable feeling. Now if only I could rid myself of the god awful face I was dealt and that horrible male appendage I'd be feeling better about things overall. But I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.

Picture 1 was just some random selfie. Picture 2 is nothing to write home about but sometimes I just adore dark, goth makeup-- it's like a throwback to my college years, where I dressed as a goth / freak as sort of a way of transitioning into wearing both makeup and women's clothes. So goth will always have a soft spot in my heart.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen 3.jpg   Gwen Goth.jpg  
Old 04-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I decided to break it up into two posts...Sort of the prelude and the main course. This post being what I'm most proud of. I got my hair colored and styled a week ago, and I have seldom felt prettier than I do with this hairdo. But I will say, for someone who generally likes to blend in and fly below the radar (as much as a 6 foot tall tgirl can), I didn't really think my hair style choice through, lol. At least now if I get stares (which I inevitably do), I can blame it on the purple hair and not the fact that I'm trans.

But yeah, have been "made" way more often than I like just this week, to the point of this Facebook feud breaking out where a whole side essentially was mocking me for being trans. That sucked and really hurt my feelings. And given my already fragile emotional state coupled with mental illness, I've been sort of spiraling down. But whatever. At least my hair looks nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen Purple Hair (2).jpg   Gwen Purple Hair.jpg  
Old 05-11-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Okay, so for those who were wanting more explicit photos...

I'm getting a little more bold, or maybe it's just that I'm getting to the point of not really giving a shit whether anyone likes me or not. I am what I am, if you find me sexy-- great-- if not, I have other people that do. But yeah, this is me, including the nasty, extroverted vagina/penis that I have to do something with someday.

I am giving the boobs a bit of help by squeezing them a bit with my arms to give them extra mass-- but yeah, these aren't just man-boobs. This is legit female cleavage we have going on. I REALLY want to get enough boobage to be able to properly tit-fuck a guy, and I'm not particularly attracted to most men, lol. Much less tit-fucking, cause that really gives zero pleasure to the woman. But yeah, if you can fuck a guy with your breasts, you've sort of "arrived," if you know what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen Breasts.jpg   Gwen Breasts (2).jpg   Gwen Breasts (3).jpg  

Gwen Breasts (1).jpg  
Old 05-11-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And this one just because. Not me. But she's so pretty. Her smile and eyes are just freaking amazing, and I would love that to be me with my lover's cum painted on my chin and mouth. :D
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Penis.jpg  
Old 05-13-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting!
Brave girl! Go! :-)