Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile Surprise in Siam-Reap Cambodia

Visit to Cambodia.
I just returned from a visit to Cambodia. I always wanted to see Angkor temples and visit Siam Reap. I did all the usual stuff, climbed all over the Angkor-wat, and Byan temples. Visited the floating village and went for a ride high on top of an Elephant, great fun.

A couple of nights later we were in Pub street (great name) in Siam Reap, at an outdoor restaurant, enjoying a nice meal washed down with ample amounts of Angkor beer, delicious.
It was my friend who spotted them walking down the street. The two ladyboys were walking along. Taller than the demure Cambodian girls, dressed in mini skirts and tight fitting blouses.
They were both out to find somebody for the night. My friend didn't waste any time, he shouted at the girls. They both stopped, smiled and came over to our table. We offered to buy them some drinks.
Both were kinda cute. Not as stunningly pretty as some Thai ladyboys, but quite lovely. One was named Lee, the other was called Noo.
The girls were fun to be with. Their English was passable and we managed to make them laugh. After a couple of drinks we asked them back to our hotel.
My girl Lee, was tall, slim, with long dark hair. At first I thought she had big boobs, however when I undressed her I realized she had no boobs at all, just a stuffed bra, but she had a lovely hard straight dick, and the sex was better than I expected, which is always the best result.
Lee stayed with me all night. We had great sex. She loved to jerk off, managing to cum several times.
After breakfast I gave her $50 she smiled and off she went. I was just about to return to my room when my friend walked into the dining room.
He grinned , "Kelly, holy shit, that was great"
I had to agree with him. Finding the ladyboys was an unexpected surprise. It had worked out pretty good. We're now planning a visit to Phnom Penh to check out the ladyboy scene there.

I will report after my trip.

Kelly.