Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default i like to ask another question about transgender women and dating if you don't mind

Fellow members thanks for answering my question those who answered my other question well this is another question about transgender girls and transgender women and whenever and when and if i put myself out there dating again and transgender women and transgender girls you're always welcome to chip in as well your advice and no i never dated a transgender girl/transgender woman before that's why I'm asking ahead of time if I'm lucky enough to date one if you don't mind me asking.

If a transgender woman/transgender girl ever shows me her dick even though i like i said I'm a straight guy i love both transgender women with and without a penis and women if i ever do date a transgender women how to properly compliment her penis ?

And to show her that i love her and that i still love her i mean do i tell her she's sexy and also should i tell her the truth that she's my very first transgender girlfriend and yes also to show her,her penis doesn't bother me at all and hopefully she's open to adoption so we can have kids.

And if she would let me and if she wants me to i gladly will and i don't mind at all giving her a blowjob on our wedding night or anytime when and if she's ready during our marriage since like i said I'm still a virgin,I'm saving my virginity til marriage and i expect her to do the same if we're still together that is and whenever and when and if i put myself out there dating again.

And fellow members if there's any other advice you thinking of adding to your answer on this question feel free to add them if you want take care and thanks for reading and thanks for your perspectives and don't worry like i said earlier I'll defend my girlfriend,I'll defend people who i love and I'll defend people who i care about thanks again you guys and MOD I'm sorry if it's in wrong section if it is please feel free to move it to the right place .

Last edited by lordscott; 07-22-2014 at 01:31 PM.