Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default San Francisco.....ummm, where??

Seems to me, based on my vast research of a couple of strolls through the local newspapers, that of *all* places around the world where one would not have trouble finding a sweet, fun Tgirl to hang out with, it would be here.

But here I am, and it seems like nothing bust e$corts.

Anyone in the city that can prove me wrong? Yahoo email me if you can: charlietwobeans.
Old 06-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, you're correct SF is full of lovely ladies but they are mostly all working... if I still lived in the area I would gladly let you take me out for a night on the town But, no such luck... up in Oregon now
Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default San Francisco

I live here in The City and I think your experience is a common one. Still, I suggest you go to Diva's at 1081 Post St. Although not exclusively run by T-Girls, there are usually plenty of them there.
Old 06-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

Hey, so I've heard about Divas but what exactly happens there. Is it a bar, or a stripclub for Tgirls?
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Divas

I've only been there once and it was before 10:00 PM on a weeknight. The very small street level bar was the only one open. There were only a half dozen or so patrons there. The rather playful T-girl bartender lifted her sweater and flashed her bra a couple of times. Her presence was really the only thing that distinguished it from any other bar in the area.

Before I left I went upstairs and they were setting up for the evening. There was another T-Girl bartender and what looked like a small dance floor. Otherwise there was a good deal of chrome and mirrors. My guess is that the place is not particularly large. It appears to be a nightclub that is run by T-Girls. As it is something of a tourist spot I doubt that anything especially racy goes on there.
Old 06-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default Thanks for the info

Next time I am in town I will go and report back on my findings

But don't you find it odd, in such a city, to not be able to find at least a small groundswell of people simply open and looking for a date or a short-term relationship or anything? I was surprised how "un-free" the city of free love was.
Old 06-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

I seem to remember from when I lived in the Bay Area that there was a bar at about 9th & Harrison where every Tuesday was "T-Girl Night". (Not exactly what they called it but close enough.) Can't recall the bar name.
This was over 10 years ago so it may not be there anymore.
Other places have gone by the wayside, like The Mother Lode off Post St. which closed while I was still there.
Good luck!