Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hymer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default questioning my sexuality. a new member

After decades considering myself 100pc hetro i have discovered shemales on the internet! Fantastic. Do i like them cuz I am bisexual and didn't realise it? They are male afterall. Is it because they look female?........I definetely prefer the effeminate gals. I have always had a fond and close relationship with my own penis. Is it that i fancy sucking and wanking another penis? I think so but the idea if sucking the dick of a "standard box car" gay" does not appeal but a penis on the body of a girl does. I like the idea of fucking a shemale ass but not receiving it. My perfect shemale would be one that looks exactly like a girl but has a dick. where does that leave me? Am I bisexual? or just a bit kinky? because i love foot tickling and mild bondage too. Where do these feeling come from? Can anybody give their opinion as I am new to all of this.

P.s. I hope this is not a boring well worn path of discussion for everyone. like the site. They won`t let me download many pics! frustrating. I have pics of my own . How do I upload them?
Old 08-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mally can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to mally

Hymer i think your just a normal guy with normal feelings i know i am
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the reassurance that was kind of you. To be honest i am not worried about it. However, if we are normal with normal feeling, why aren't there loads of forums with thousands of members? Why does this forum have no downloadable/saveable amateur vid clips? Is it simply that it is very taboo and in the closet for most men?
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Loads of people think they have to adhere to wat is perceived by the majority as 'the norm'. As soon as we find out that we're allowed to think for ourselves, we discover our (sexual) self.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I know how you feel. Before I saw some really sexy shemales, I was like: "shemales? hell no, I ain't gay!". But after browsing on the net and discovering some cool pictures and videos I started to like what I saw. And frankly, I don't think you are gay only because you like shemales. I mean, I still don't like gay sex, at all but I love watching sexy shemales. And if I had the chance, I'd fuck one too, though again I'm like you, I wouldn't let her do the same to me. Sucking her cock and eating her cum could be allright though.
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymer View Post
They are male afterall.
I disagree. Transwomen are female. They may have been born with some male parts, but they are female.
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default SHE.."male" or "she"...MALE???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I disagree. Transwomen are female. They may have been born with some male parts, but they are female.
Are they? Only some male parts? I thought they had all male parts. Having said that they are different. from males......but is this hormonal only? I hope i am not putting my foot in it as i have never had any direct contact with tranwomen. Don`t some have ops because they physically are male?

Interesting and thanks for contributing.
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default compulsory shemale screen savers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
Loads of people think they have to adhere to wat is perceived by the majority as 'the norm'. As soon as we find out that we're allowed to think for ourselves, we discover our (sexual) self.
I agree with you. However I think that that most people are " the norm" and that they are not interested in this sexuality.

If you try to explain a foot tickling fetish to a "normal" guy you will find they don't understand the appeal.

But, yes, the more people are exposed to new experiences thje more likely they are to discover themselves.

Compulsory rotating shemale screen savers for everyone!!!!
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

'That's not normal, therefore I won't even consider it'.
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are they? Only some male parts? I thought they had all male parts. Having said that they are different. from males......but is this hormonal only? I hope i am not putting my foot in it as i have never had any direct contact with tranwomen. Don`t some have ops because they physically are male?

Interesting and thanks for contributing.
I should leave this to someone much more qualified to answer this than I. I can only answer from the perspective of having seen several interviews with transwomen. However, a transwoman has a feminine brain (i.e. thinks and feels as a woman does) and in my opinion that is the heart of what makes a woman. I will have to leave my answer at that as I am a male and completely unqualified to answer this wholly.
Old 08-10-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

I wrote here before somewhere that before the Holy Roman Empire, the Romans didn't even have a word for "GAY" ..Sex was Sex.
You were judged the way God judges you. By how you handle it. How you use it.
Brad Pitt says sex and Eva Mendez says sex, but over eighteen, society says just about everybody should have a healthy sex life, even librarians. But looking at a librarian you don't think sex.
Looking at a platinum blonde, dolled-up, stiletto heels, outrageous tits and a 10 inch pole- sex is all you can think of whern you see that. Shemales are the ultimate carnival ride that anybody with a ticket can hop on.
If hetero means healhy red blooded sex drive, ..........FORE!!!!
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
I wrote here before somewhere that before the Holy Roman Empire, the Romans didn't even have a word for "GAY" ..Sex was Sex.
You were judged the way God judges you. By how you handle it. How you use it.
Brad Pitt says sex and Eva Mendez says sex, but over eighteen, society says just about everybody should have a healthy sex life, even librarians. But looking at a librarian you don't think sex.
Looking at a platinum blonde, dolled-up, stiletto heels, outrageous tits and a 10 inch pole- sex is all you can think of whern you see that. Shemales are the ultimate carnival ride that anybody with a ticket can hop on.
If hetero means healhy red blooded sex drive, ..........FORE!!!!
Sorry thats way too heavy for me, man!
The Romans had more than one god, and how did they know how the gods judged them? The soothsayers? besides, maybe they were wrong.

Librarians?...... shemales?.....carnival rides?....... I don't even know who Eva Mendez is! sorry.
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I should leave this to someone much more qualified to answer this than I. I can only answer from the perspective of having seen several interviews with transwomen. However, a transwoman has a feminine brain (i.e. thinks and feels as a woman does) and in my opinion that is the heart of what makes a woman. I will have to leave my answer at that as I am a male and completely unqualified to answer this wholly.
mmmh.........so we are born with feminine or masculine brains?......mmmh........yeah......i can dig that.....well done, thanks.

So where does that leave crossdressing or is that something completely different?
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

givemets is on a distinguished road

don`t think about it too much just enjoy .
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

You're all queers.

There's 2 sides, the freaks and the norms, and your not norms, so you're freaks. You may see it as more complex, but that's how it is, all the norms see you as queers.

It's kind of like being mixed race, as far as the KKK are concerned, it just takes one drop, and it's the same here. When it come's down to it, remember who's side your on, and be proud of it. They won't see you as straight, you're not one of them, they won't accept you as one, but we'll accept you as one of us. us freaks watch out for each other, or at least we ought to.

I'm reminded of Billy Connoly, he was at this tattoo shop, and he got his nipple pierced, and the guy in the shop had load of ink n piercings and after he did Billy's nipps, he stepped back n looked at him, and he said 'One more of us, one less of them!'

It's good to see one more of us, and one less of them!
Old 08-10-2008
Banned

Way before Roman times, the evolutionary brain had to install motivary rewards to the species so it would have offspring.

Here's an example:
Attached Thumbnails
Eva-Mendez2.jpg  
Old 08-10-2008
Banned

In Washington DC where I live they have some Drag Queen shows and they used to have a pretty active Gay Scene with nighhtclubs, but the new baseball stadium ran them out. I went to a BDSM party down there once by myself, and it was cool, I was the squarest guy there, so I just sat with my beer and looked around. They had live sex, and people got whipped, and lots of nudity, and nobody gave me a hard time at all. I'm mentioned here before that they have a "Shemale" prostitute area, and it's the real thing, no doubt about it.
So all kinds of stuff pertinent to this site is available to me if I wish to partake of it. I've heard Bionca say she has anxiety attacks, so do I. In the car. It feels like you're going to have a heart attack or stroke, or going to die, and once you have one, you get anxiety every time you get behind the wheel.
Most people here could probably have some kind of shemale experience if they tried, but I admit I'm scared. I'm pretty sure there is a right and wrong way to do it, but if you live near a big city you could probably find a Female Impersonator club to go to just to get your feet wet, and if you survive that, start talking to the locals in the club, explain your situation, and I'm sure someone would help you out.
Old 08-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Bi/gay/straight, male/female/trans, pre/non/post op - they are all lables that are really only a mental short-hand for dealing with other people. The real question, ultimately is "Does it matter if I'm not exactly heterosexual". Once that question is honestly answered, (and there is no "correct" answer either) everything becomes much easier.

As far as Ila's comment about Transwomen being women, and having "female" brains. It is more and less complicated than that. I can only speak for me here, but at no point in my life did I understand myself to be a man/boy. There are no activities/actions that are exclusive to either male or female aside from biology (women have the babies). So it isn't like I "acted like a girl". It is less concrete than that. I understood that I was a girl.

It is like asking a lesbian why she is gay. Lots of times she will answer she "always knew". No matter how "butch" or "femme" she may present, the understanding was always there.
Old 08-11-2008
Banned

I had to wait til I was on a disability retirement to find out I probably had a pituitary tumor as a kid. In school I always looked young, or sometimes with long hair I looked a little bit like a girl. I spent most of my time pretending everything is cool. Life is a struggle anyway. If you're in your twenties, it is important to find out if you're gay, or bi, or whatever. I never got married and I took a lot of flac for that from friends and family, but I was just being me. It sounds corny, but you got to be your self.
Old 08-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CrimsonIdol56 is on a distinguished road

Gay? Straight? I dunno. These are labels that only you can choose for yourself. Sure, other people will draw their own conclusions about your orientation, but worrying about justifying yourself to those other people is a losing game. For example, I've been told that there's something "wrong" with me because I happen to be attracted to Asian women. I mean genetic girls, no fetish stuff, nothing kinky, yet there's something "wrong" because it's outside of the blonde haired girl-next-door stereotype. Point is, no matter what your preference, somebody is going to think it's weird. The real question is, what do YOU think?

Speaking for myself, I am 100% heterosexual. I say this because I'm not attracted to men, or interested in having sex with one. As far as male-to-female transgendered people... that's a matter of individual taste. I look at some of them, and I think "ewww! That's a man with long hair and breast implants!" Others radiate feminine sexuality, and I think of them as attractive women who happen to have a penis, and I'd probably go to bed with them given the chance. Does this mean I'm kidding myself about being completely hetero? I don't know, and don't care. Maybe it does. But I'm not going to listen to anybody who tells me that's what it means, and expects me to worry about it. I know what I like, and that's the end of the story as far as I'm concerned.
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

I am new her myself as a poster. I have had a date with two perfect lady's.
I am not changed at all. I am not into other males.
Males have never entered my mind. When I discovered shemales it changed. I agree they have a cock. And I wanted that cock. I have never been attracted to a cock until I saw a well hung shemale.
Old 08-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

well you'd never know if someone's being ironic or sarcastic i mean you can't hear the sarcasm
Old 08-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ValerieKeefe is on a distinguished road
Default Sex and Gender aren't the same.

I have a very loose definition of what a woman is and what a man is, myself, and sex really comes down to identification. "Shemales" are women with penises, that simple. Not all of those women are XY, many are XX, but were born hermaphroditic and managed not to get mutilated at birth. Some have desired a cock and while they might not get a live one, they can and do wear them. (friend of a friend is actually that way, so it's fortunate she's engaged to a very good hypnotist.) And there are straight women and lesbian women and closeted women and out women and bi women. Same goes for men. I don't think the genetalia makes a woman, the mind does, and the effort put into being a woman, and it does take a lot of effort for some who didn't get lucky at birth. So no, you're not gay for wanting to see a cock on Liz Hurley. A little kinky, but I guarantee you I win that contest... this is like the most normal of my fetishes.

FYI: I actually developed a shemale fetish because I fantasize about being turned into a blow up doll and kept by a loving owner... and I kinda want her to enjoy me.
Old 12-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lewis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lewis Send a message via Skype™ to Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
Way before Roman times, the evolutionary brain had to install motivary rewards to the species so it would have offspring.

Here's an example:
Wow! If this woman had a penis, I could really go for her.
Old 12-14-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mmmfajitas is on a distinguished road

I consider myself hetero with a transvestic fetish and into TS - If pretty, I want to

Last edited by mmmfajitas; 12-14-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 01-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

awww yehhh is infamous around these partsawww yehhh is infamous around these parts

who cares!!! just enjoy the delicious shemale form and give in to the sexy dicks!
Old 04-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Here2Learn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation My New Attraction To TS-Women / "Shemales".

Hello everyone

I'm new here, and I'm glad I found a forum like this with so much information about ts-women. I want to find how other men like myself who consider themselves "straight-hetero" and are attracted to transsexual women, grapple with the supposed "sexual irony" / "contradictions" of such an attraction.

I just turned 40 in feb 2013, and I've never, ever, would've imagined, just a few months ago, that I would be so attracted to the idea of having sex, being in a serious relationship, with a transsexual woman. I retired from the US army in 2011, and decided to go on a tour of Latin America looking for a place to settle down. I've never been married, have no children.

In Costa Rica, a few months ago, there was this transsexual woman staying in the same hostel where I was staying at. When I first saw her, I was quite impressed and attracted to her..She was entirely "passable" as far as her appearance..I saw her at the hostel bar, having a drink and using her netbook. I sat near her ( no to close, that's a bit creepy ), and ordered a couple of beers. I asked her if the WIFI was working fine at the bar..And from there on we just started talking.

A few minutes into the conversation, I could tell..by her voice primarily, that she was probably a "guy", a really pretty looking "guy". Well , the macho-man homophobe in me at the time, just couldn't handle it..As beautiful as she was with her long dark brown hair, green eyes, tan, breasts, very attractive face..etc I just "politely" got my self out of the conversation and Just turned around and focused on my beer/s ( I know, rude, stupid..etc).

Well..here I am a few months later in Baja-California / Mexico, where I decided to settle down. I broke up with my girlfriend about a week ago and when I don't have a girl friend, I watch porn to compensate for the lack of puntang. I was surfing around and I came across a video that had this gorgeous amazon woman (she must have been like 6ft+ tall), towering over this muscular guy that was about to f#$% her....

She was standing at an angle where, I didn't see what she actually had between her sexy long legs. Well, in brief, when I saw her Mr Happy, I was shocked..She had already given him oral ( sexy face..), I saw her boobs, butt ( I watched it all, I already had a )..She was perfect, exquisite... then all of a sudden I noticed she was packing a huge sausage . For some reason, which I can't even begin to explain, I continued watching it and I liked it.

For the past few days, I've been watching this type of porn and also reading a lot about transsexual women. Watching YouTube videos about them, their stories..etc I've been, "psychoanalyzing" my self for the past week, trying to figure out how, why, I find myself so attracted to these (what I consider to be) women ( women with male genitalia ). I haven't come to a definitive answer or conclusion on the matter, but these are my thoughts.

#1 .. I like to give anal sex to women..Spread their cheeks open and pound away. Whenever these shemales are being penetrated (other than orally), it's always her rear. They like it..No summit meetings, no negotiating, no resistance , "i don't like it there it hurts"..etc etc These women are "pure anal"..That turns me on.

I love vaginas / vaginal sex, but most of the girlfriends that I've had in the past weren't into receiving anal, and if / when they agreed to it, it was always reluctantly, just to satisfy me. I've only had a few freaky / kinky girlfriends that were into it. So, I figure, part of my attraction to "shemales" is their openness to anal and the fact that whenever I see one on screen taking it, it's always in the "nasty" rather than in the vagina.

#2 .. Shock factor..Something new and taboo.

A penis on a female body, dangling, wiggling all around while she's being pounded in the behind. The masculine, muscular men who are having sex with these shemales, also have penises, butts...I'm not in any way sexually aroused by them. I'm aroused by the female form, receiving anal sex, and her penis rod dangling all over the place.

When I see one of these men sucking on a shemale's or taking it in the behind, I fast forward and move to another part of the scene (it turns me off). Especially seeing a man mounted, as the so called "receptive" partner. But when I see a shemale being mounted and engaged in intercourse, it turns me on. In spite of her penis and testicles. I've even imagined grabbing her penis while I'm pounding her...Kind of like a joy stick. Point it at her boobs and face and squirt her semen all over her body.

I imagined how it would be to suck on it, in order to give her pleasure, but after the thought, I was, grossed out. So, I've come to the conclusion that, I could grab it, jerk her off (while I have intercourse with her or she jerks me off..), but I don't want it in my mouth. I don't want a woman's toes in my mouth either, and yet there are many men who are into feet. I figure we all have our own personal likes and dislikes when it comes to this.

So, the shock factor..That was # 2..Something new and taboo that I've never experienced before. The contrast between the female form/body and , sparks up my brain. Maybe it's the familiarity of the penis? I have a penis? I touch my penis? I've had a penis for 40 years..I don't know

#3 Many of these "shemales" in the porn videos, look better than "gg" women / genetic women.

They're tall, long legs, great asses, some have big boobs, their wide hips..etc They're amazon women!

As far as me being gay or bi, I doubt it. If I were I wouldn't have a problem with it. I am what I am and I wouldn't be ashamed of it. However, I'm 40 years old, at my age, most of us are pretty comfortable and know what we want sexually. I know I don't want a man, I'm attracted to women...even women with . Put the same dick on what looks like a man and I go .. Just doesn't do it for me. Attach it to an amazon woman, who likes to take it in the "nasty" and it's a .

Alright folks, I know this was a very long post..I'd like to learn something from some of you, so I'd really appreciate your input/insight.

Last edited by Here2Learn; 04-27-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 05-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Your post reminded me of myself when I first started appreciating t-girl porn. At first I would try to block out the gir's penis and concentrate on her other features. But as time went by I got more and more comfortable seeing them and began to enjoy it. The sight of guy's penis does nothing for me but put one on a beautiful girl and you've got my attention. In fact, I pretty much gave up regular porn in favor of girls with something extra.
Old 05-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

As a follow up- I remember when I first took a serious interest in tgirls I brought home Gia Darling's "Transexual Heartbreakers 5"". It was in one of those giant boxes VHS tapes used to come in and after seeing Gia on the cover I HAD to see more. I'd seen shemale porn before, even jacked off to it once or twice, but this was different.

Anyway, the tape started with the beautiful Gia introducing the first. Even though she was fully clothed and just talking I thought Gia was just about the sexiest lady I'd ever seen. So the first scene comes on and it features Johanna B who would become one of my all time favorites. She struts on to the set and her male costar immediately begins blowing her. I was absolutely grossed out and shut the tape off immediately even though I had a raging hardon. I was thoroughly shaken up and vowed I'd never watch that kind of thing again.

Now I'd with Johanna any day!
Old 05-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TimCurry can only hope to improve
Default SHE is a SHE

Homer, I feel the very same as you and there is nothing at all wrong in that I have tried sex with another man and it was not as interesting, or appealing as my imagination let on! But with a shemale, I am head over heals crazy about sucking her cock and make love to them. Perfectly normal. There are no rules anymore. Everyone is different. And just because they may have a cock does na
To make them male. Biologically yes, but they identify as a woman and live as such - so they are women and should be respected as one.
Old 06-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ross is on a distinguished road

I know a guy i used to work with who liked woman/men/pre op and post op ts ladies and cross dressors/hermaphrodites and had been with them all many a time- maybe he's whatever the word is for 6 sexual?
Old 06-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default These ladies are not male.

Quote:
After decades considering myself 100pc hetro i have discovered shemales on the internet! Fantastic. Do i like them cuz I am bisexual and didn't realise it? They are male afterall.
Uh these ladies are NOT male.
Old 06-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tamtam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
After decades considering myself 100pc hetro i have discovered shemales on the internet! Fantastic. Do i like them cuz I am bisexual and didn't realise it? They are male afterall. Is it because they look female?........I definetely prefer the effeminate gals. I have always had a fond and close relationship with my own penis. Is it that i fancy sucking and wanking another penis? I think so but the idea if sucking the dick of a "standard box car" gay" does not appeal but a penis on the body of a girl does. I like the idea of fucking a shemale ass but not receiving it. My perfect shemale would be one that looks exactly like a girl but has a dick. where does that leave me? Am I bisexual? or just a bit kinky? because i love foot tickling and mild bondage too. Where do these feeling come from? Can anybody give their opinion as I am new to all of this.

P.s. I hope this is not a boring well worn path of discussion for everyone. like the site. They won`t let me download many pics! frustrating. I have pics of my own . How do I upload them?
I think the definition of "bisexual" is good but not perfectly right.
A better definition could be "imperfect bisexual" or "bisexual with hetero orientation".
A pure "bisexual" must like males, and you don't like males but Females AND females with dick, right?
Old 06-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

If you like both guys and girls then you're bisexual.

If you like shemales you're just...a shemale lover.Not bisexual if you don't like men.

I like girls and I also like shemales.I'm both active and passive because I like a cock in my ass but only if it's a shemale cock.

I never liked men,just shemales.

Don't torture yourself
Old 06-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
If you like both guys and girls then you're bisexual.

If you like shemales you're just...a shemale lover.Not bisexual if you don't like men.

I like girls and I also like shemales.I'm both active and passive because I like a cock in my ass but only if it's a shemale cock.

I never liked men,just shemales.

Don't torture yourself
My trans friends would not appreciate you differentiating them from girls.
Old 06-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I know they feel like girls and that's what they are,they just have a cock.So your friends would actually appreciate me because I'm the last person on earth to judge anyone.
Old 06-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know they feel like girls and that's what they are,they just have a cock.So your friends would actually appreciate me because I'm the last person on earth to judge anyone.
What they'd appreciate is you not making the differentiation in your earlier post, using those words, even if it's not what you really mean.
Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
The difference between tgirls and girls is in the penis.
A tgirl that don't like this difference must be go to surgery.....and she will be an infertile woman, that was a 100% woman with a little handicap........not a very good result, IMHO.
IMHO for me, in my sexual view, a tgirl is in some ways better than a woman, in no ways worst than a woman, and in most ways absolutely equal to a woman.
Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Bi/gay/straight, male/female/trans, pre/non/post op - they are all lables that are really only a mental short-hand for dealing with other people.
Labels aren't the real trouble: labels are used to better define a thing, so are a good idea if used properly.
The real trouble is when someone (that is mental short-hand, of course) use RIGID labels, forgeting real-life is more and more complex (and rich) and so a label couldn't define EXACTLY a thing or a situation.
This trouble not only happens when we refer to sexual tastes, but in all the aspects of the life.
A little example: you can go to a WW2 forum and confront a Tiger or a Panther (heavy tanks) with a Sherman (medium tank): in a par of minutes you will get at least a couple of replies from people that nearly insult you for the inappropriate paragon.....but they forget that in real life WW2 the TYPICAL tank combat in the west front was Tiger (or Panther) vs Sherman.......
Old 06-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's all words man...

Shemale is not derogatory for me.It just indicates a person who looks female but has a dick.Just a word.

So get over semantics
Old 06-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
The difference between tgirls and girls is in the penis.
A tgirl that don't like this difference must be go to surgery.....and she will be an infertile woman, that was a 100% woman with a little handicap........not a very good result, IMHO.
IMHO for me, in my sexual view, a tgirl is in some ways better than a woman, in no ways worst than a woman, and in most ways absolutely equal to a woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
Labels aren't the real trouble: labels are used to better define a thing, so are a good idea if used properly.
The real trouble is when someone (that is mental short-hand, of course) use RIGID labels, forgeting real-life is more and more complex (and rich) and so a label couldn't define EXACTLY a thing or a situation.
This trouble not only happens when we refer to sexual tastes, but in all the aspects of the life.
A little example: you can go to a WW2 forum and confront a Tiger or a Panther (heavy tanks) with a Sherman (medium tank): in a par of minutes you will get at least a couple of replies from people that nearly insult you for the inappropriate paragon.....but they forget that in real life WW2 the TYPICAL tank combat in the west front was Tiger (or Panther) vs Sherman.......
Quote:
It's all words man...

Shemale is not derogatory for me.It just indicates a person who looks female but has a dick.Just a word.

So get over semantics
Words matter, and this isn't about "semantics." It's about self-determination. You can both write whatever you want, but the bottom line -- and this is a bottom line militantly upheld on this site -- it's not up to you to decide for transwomen whether they are any particular thing. THEY DECIDE THEIR OWN GENDER IDENTITY. You can only acquiesce -- which is the right thing to do -- or you can rationalize taking away self-identity as a right.
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc you got this wrong man..

''taking away salf-identity as a right'' ? ? When the fuck did I do that exactly?
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
smc you got this wrong man..

''taking away salf-identity as a right'' ? ? When the fuck did I do that exactly?
When? When you impose your own language on the identity of another person or group, and then tell that other person or group that it doesn't matter because it's just "semantics" ... that's when.

I suspect that you have never had to grapple with what it means to be in a group oppressed by societal mores or prejudices. In those circumstances, things like your words that you see as innocuous -- "I like girls and I also like shemales" -- can cut like a knife. Don't you realize that in a sentence like that you are saying that these are different gender identities? How would you like someone to impose her or his definition on you, and then laugh off your objection by saying "So get over semantics"?
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Point taken man but think of this very forum you're a member of:It's called Trans Ladyboy forum...So does this mean the whole website is offensive to its own subject?

Or should it be called Ladies forum?

Just something to comment on...
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Point taken man but think of this very forum you're a member of:It's called Trans Ladyboy forum...So does this mean the whole website is offensive to its own subject?

Or should it be called Ladies forum?

Just something to comment on...
It's a nice change of pace to see someone give real consideration to the points made in a discussion of this sort and then realize that even inadvertent use of ungendering language is problematic. I appreciate your willingness to have done so.

The name of the Forum has been a subject of discussion from time to time, but it is not really a problem in the specific context of the discussion we've been having. To clarify: the issue with the language you were using is not the term "shemale" or "transladyboy," but rather the definition you chose to give a term, which thus ungendered people in that group. If the Forum were called "Transladyboy Not Females Forum," that would be a serious problem.

See the difference?
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Like I said, I get the point.

No need to argue about this anymore!

As far as ''questioning sexuality issues''(which I think is this threads' theme) I believe labels and tags are just useless.

You like who you like,no need to put a title on yourself.