Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-12-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Favourite Song(s)

What is your favourite song or music piece? For those that can't choose just one then list your favourite songs. Please try to keep your lists under 10. Add to your list in additional posts if you so desire.

My all time favourite song is "Take My Breath Away" from the movie Top Gun. I'll watch the movie just to hear the song.
Old 06-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

There's a lot of songs i like so i can't really pick an all time fav but if you force me to pick it would be THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS -CALF DREAMING the song always puts a smile on my face especialy durning winter so in away the song hits home Jennifer
Old 06-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Favorite Songs

Here are 5 songs to get things going for me....more to follow

Jefferson Airplane: Embryonic Journey/White Rabbit (IMHO these two songs belong together...I love the way "White Rabbit" builds to a climatic finish, and of course the greatest female rock singer of her generation, Grace Slick)

Beatles: I Feel Fine (George Harrison's guitar playing, the incredible intro which is "lost" on CD...listen to the original vinyl)

Dave Clark Five: Glad All Over (amazing production values)

Led Zeppelin: Immigrant Song (my favorite song using headphones)

Doors: Moonlight Drive (Robby Krieger's guitar playing)
Old 06-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

My all time favourite song is "Take My Breath Away" from the movie Top Gun. I'll watch the movie just to hear the song.[/QUOTE]

yes i love that song by berlin too...

also la ritournelle by sebastien tellier...