Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve
Default Ladyboys In China?

Later this year I may have to move to China due to work, Does anybody know if there are any ladyboys in China, I'm hoping there is so i will be able to indulge my dreams, although i don't know if the government may have an intolerant attitude toward ladyboys so it has be kept behind closed doors. I can't find any information about this, so if anyone can shed any light on this subject it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guy's.

Last edited by cockluva; 01-09-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockluva View Post
Does anybody know if there are any ladyboys in China,
In a country of well over a billion people you'd imagine there would be at least one or two ladyboys!
Old 01-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

svartekaptenen is on a distinguished road

Do not be so certain it is after all a communistdictatorship and communists do not like people that does not sucumb to the official partyline.
Old 01-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sunny20 is on a distinguished road

there are a tons of ladyboy down there. big cities like beijing or shanghai, probably by thousands if not more.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/ is major forum that chinese ladyboys get together. two sub-forums may be of the best interest of you are:

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-65-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy's self show case. they typically post their pictures or movie clips and in hope to get some attention and reply.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-105-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy to post their contact info to make friends

now several things you have to remember.

the typical contact left by ladyboys are QQ which is a chinese version of MSN, you better get it if you really go to China because you can find a lot of interesting people over there, not only just ladyboy

2nd, some of the threat in the above mentioned forum will require reply to be viewed, in other words, if have to be a member in order to view the pictures or contact, let me know if you need help.
Old 01-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny20 View Post
there are a tons of ladyboy down there. big cities like beijing or shanghai, probably by thousands if not more.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/ is major forum that chinese ladyboys get together. two sub-forums may be of the best interest of you are:

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-65-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy's self show case. they typically post their pictures or movie clips and in hope to get some attention and reply.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-105-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy to post their contact info to make friends

the typical contact left by ladyboys are QQ which is a chinese version of MSN, you better get it if you really go to China because you can find a lot of interesting people over there, not only just ladyboy

2nd, some of the threat in the above mentioned forum will require reply to be viewed, in other words, if have to be a member in order to view the pictures or contact, let me know if you need help.
Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate your help with this information.
Old 01-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

goozer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yes thank you very much
Old 12-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

i gotta say mate, im struggling =[
even using translation sites
ive managed to fill in the top stuff but
one the sign up screen
get right to the bottom and i think its some kind of chinese "captchka" type thing?
never gonna get it lol =[

Quote:

Old 01-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:

looks like the site is down.
might of been part of the crackdown reported on cnn of shutting down adult sites.

I know there are many. My webmaster has a bunch from china going to him for representation. More so than any other country so i assume there are plenty over there.

katie
Old 07-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
looks like the site is down.
might of been part of the crackdown reported on cnn of shutting down adult sites.

I know there are many. My webmaster has a bunch from china going to him for representation. More so than any other country so i assume there are plenty over there.

katie
The OP hasn't been around for ages so this will be closed soon.
but still useful for anybody who searches so I thought id post this quickly
so then . . . on with the useful info
the site is not down
It probably was when Katie went onto it, but I took off the last part of the URl and redirected me to their "new" site

http://www.xiasl.net/

so hopefully this is useful to anybody else coming this way.
it seems to be thriving
i've just signed up to it myself
am having a little difficulty in getting around as expected, and can't view attachments until a bunch of requirements are fulfilled, and I can't actually work out exactly what requirements they are.
I'm working on it.

Anyway, the point is. It's still up and running for anybody who wants it.
Old 12-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mikey31 is on a distinguished road
Default xiasl.net

Thanks for all the info. I have been in bj for a while and haven't been able to meet up with many ts. Have u figured out how to get past the requirements? Do you need to pay money? Have u met anyone on there yet?

I have met a CD on craigslist and it was pretty sweet. here's some pics
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0184_low.jpg   IMG_1751.JPG  
Old 12-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey31 View Post
Thanks for all the info. I have been in bj for a while and haven't been able to meet up with many ts. Have u figured out how to get past the requirements? Do you need to pay money? Have u met anyone on there yet?

I have met a CD on craigslist and it was pretty sweet. here's some pics
she's a hottie