Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-27-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawkeye19 is on a distinguished road
Default My Shemale Story 2

I want to write a story about shemales, so first I'm gonna post pictures of the three girls involved, so I won't have to describe them in detail, and then the story itself. None of these are the girls real names. They all are 18 years old at least.

Also, this is a sequel, so you may want to read my shemale story one first.

Siera is in black and white.

Taylor is the close up.

Kristin is on the bull.

Multiple thoughts ran through Kristin’s mind as she attempted to comprehend all of the sexual activities the girls and herself would do tonight. She had just received anal sex from Siera, and had given oral to Taylor. She knew there were much, much more things they could try, she just could not think straight.
She noticed Siera, with her gigantic breast, and her nine-inch member. She also took note of Taylor and her round, perfect ass, along with her cock she had just recently had inside of her mouth. Kristin decided on letting the girl decide on what to do next.
“Taylor, do you have any suggestions?� Kristin asked.
“I think Siera might have something.� Taylor giggled.
Kristin and Taylor stared at Siera as she pondered on what to do next. Her penis was still throbbing, as a matter of fact, all of the girls were. They had reached a new level of ecstasy, and wanted more. Siera cocked her head up and gasped, signaling she had come up with something.
“I think we can all agree on that I’m the largest one here, right?� Siera implied.
“Probably.� Kristin and Taylor answered back.
“Okay, just follow my lead.�
With that Siera laid on the soft carpet, and then grabbed the back of her thighs. She then pulled her legs over her head. At first to where her toes were touching, but then to where her knees rest on the ground. Her cock had gone inside her mouth, about five inches.
Siera pointed at her ass hole while looking at Kristin. Kristin got the picture, bright and clearly. She first came up to Siera’s ass, now above her head, and began to give her a rim job. She moved her tongue around the edge of her ass hole. She then began to move her tounge deeper in, mimicking that of a penis or dildo. She reached her tongue in, about two inches, looked around, the pulled it out. She decide Siera was ready for her cock, so she spit on it, and slowly began to penetrate.
Siera’s eyes rolled back in pleasure as she was being fucked in the ass and blowing herself at the same time. Kristin noticed Taylor was by herself, watching in amazement. She motioned her towards her, and Taylor quickly walked over. Kristin instructed her to turn around and bend over Siera, so that Kristin’s face was level with her ass. She then proceeded to give Taylor and identical rim job to Siera’s, adding a little more intensity due to the fact she was fucking Siera at the same time.
As the scene got more intense, Kristin turned Taylor around so that her cock was facing Kristin. Kristin took the cock and placed it in between her tits, allowing the motion of her fucking to move them up and down. Taylor made sounds of pleasure as the tits move up and down, engulfing her cock faster and faster.
The girls could not hold it anymore, and all let out a moan as the came at the same time. Taylor came into Kristin’s mouth by shooting from her tits up. Siera came in her own mouth, while swallowing Kristin’s cum with her ass. The all pulled out of each other and were panting in the moment. But, they were all still equally horny, so they knew the night was not yet over. Also, It’s Taylor’s turn to pick what fun they will have next.

To be continued….

Please tell me what you think.
Attached Thumbnails
zableonthebull.jpg   SeiraMex.jpg   taylor close up.jpg  

Old 10-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

haollo is on a distinguished road

No way!!!
They are all gorgeous!!
thx
Old 10-28-2007
TXguy4ever

keep them coming...love the story!!!
Old 10-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawkeye19 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the props, I'll continue the story as long as you read.
Old 01-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rollon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rollon

nice story, wish yoy have more pics of the lady to the right
Old 01-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

keep these stories coming
Old 01-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Boogaloo is on a distinguished road

So this Taylor, where'd you find her and have you got any more pics? She's incredible! Cheers for the story too!
Old 01-30-2008
GDU

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

That Taylor is cute..............very nice indeed
Old 01-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dom is on a distinguished road

Fantastic mate and the blonde is amazing.
Old 06-28-2008
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

Have you thought of sending this to Literotica ? It's got promise !

Mel
Old 09-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

horny story - would prefer to join. Please continue writing, thx and lots of kisses

Last edited by citoyen; 09-16-2009 at 03:33 PM.