Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Wink Is anyone interested in Martial Arts?

I used to practice Karate a few years back. That is, until I got kicked in the Right Femur three times in a row by 2 people. It was full contact karate.

I also like Tai kwan do, Steven Seagal style :D

Philipino Escrema and Indonesian Silat ... errr lack style(thats only my humble opinion).

Chinese Kungfu is the best of all. Jet Li came out of Shaolin. I saw his early videos, where he was still a student.

And who can deny Bruce Lee? I have got his Jeet Kune Do and Bruce Lee's fighting method.

Last edited by sesame; 08-09-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Enter the Dragon

I am still inspired by this quote from "Enter the Dragon"

Through long years of rigorous training, sacrifice, denial, pain, we forge our bodies in the fire of our will.

All my memories of martial arts are shiny and dreamy... and sweaty and painful. I had to limp around for 4 long weeks after the femur injury.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Mma

I still spar with my older son. He has broken a few of my ribs. I try to teach him as best as I can but I'm not the dad I used to be.
Old 08-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Flat out

Traditional Aikido is my scene after a background of Quarterstave fighting, Boxing and Judo. Fractured my spine in four places three years ago when a beginner let go of me halfway through a High-grade breakfall ( well, I did the breakfall, but the spin-out was not completed ! ) Lucky to be able to walk, but I have to content myself with practising as Tori when I do attend the mat ( which is not very often, I'll admit ) Must take up some allied non-impact discipline soon, the inactivity is really getting to me. Must say I always fancied Escrima, but maybe I'm still a bit too fragile for it. Perhaps Sesame can fill me in a bit more on what it entails in the early stages, that is, if there's a club anywhere near me.

Doesn't affect my libido though, just the enthusiasm with which I hurl myself at the target !

Stay and stay away from beginners !
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Points

Marine_N41_432, you are over-estimating me. I am a humble beginner in the field of martial art myself. I have just a little knowledge of Some half baked karate Kata and a few sensitive points all over the body. I sort of found the points experimenting over myself and borrowing from Yoga and Acupressure. They are for healing people, thats why its very unethical to use them as deadly force.

In my boyhood years, there was a big bully who liked to beat me up as a recreation. He would pound upon me all of a sudden and challenge me to a fight. I was quite lightweight in comparison to him. So, usually he managed to beat me up to a pulp . Once all the youths of our locality arranged for a surprise match between us, just to watch the thrashing. They were quite cruel, now that I think of it.

Anyway, I had discovered a nerve-ending in the inside of the jaw just a few days earlier. While the bully was hurling punches at me, all I had to do was to push him flat on the ground with some wrestling trick, get behing his head and secure a good grip of his jaw. He cried for mercy and promised never to bother me again in front of all. That was a glorious feeling.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Non violent Kungfu

There are 2 broad divisions in Kungfu.

1) One is for beating people up (what we usually see)

2) The other is for healing

The healing Kungfu deals greatly with the pressure points, trapping and accumulating vital energy. They delve very deep into the secrets of Chi. This Chi is known in yoga as Prana. People think of it as air or, oxygen, since it is associated with Pranayama, or breathing exercises. But it is something else.

This Healing method is called Chi-Kung, or Qi-Gong. It is known to very few people. Some very secretive masters still possess this knowledge in India, Tibet+, China, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippine Islands.

Here are a few demonstrations of that awesome power.
Master John Chang
John Chang2
Again
Old 08-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool My childhood kungfu

When I was about 12, some of us kids saw a Shaolin movie. In it, some student was seasoning his hands by punching on sand heated by fire. Me and another little genius decided to put that knowledge into practice right away. We built a fire and put a huge pot full of sawdust and sand over it. I thought, I was about to become a Shaolin master, who would punch holes in wooden doors! Cool imagination!

When it was hot enough, my friend felt nervous and suggested me to try first. I thought for a moment about the great master, strong as a bull! I shoved both my hands into the hot mixture.

Oooooooh! Allpowerful God!

Instant relief from some bad Karma!
I got blisters on both hands!