Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-14-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Talking Self Facial ??

Hey guys, do you ever enjoy to blow a big phat load on your face or loads if your lucky? I get really turned on when I stroke my cock with my left hand and tickle my hole with my right hand. Then right before I cum i'll grab my cock head REALLY hard with my left hand and aim my cock for my face and then it explodes, it will atleast shoot on my face. When i'm lucky it will actually get in my mouth which I love. I remember last week I was jerking off for atleast an hour and then when I came on my face and chest it was so fucking warm, it completely turned me on

Anyone else do this when they masturbate or want to share some hot masturbating stories???

Last edited by Ayo4Yayo; 04-14-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-15-2008
Ayo4Yayo

no one down with self facial???

ahhh why not guys, is it because you can't reach your own face when your cock explodes or what?
Old 04-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

I do like it to unload it on the face, but not mine.
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I woulda replied to this thread sooner, but haven't been on the forum for ages been busy.

blow my own load ON my face? maybe. i'm not too sure about it, cos i have a goatee so it would be kinda irritating to clean the cum out of it. if my cock was big enough i would most definately suck myself off and cum IN my mouth. would most likely swallow it too. when it comes to facials, if i had a shemale girlfriend then she could blow on my face no problems, because it would be different than myself.
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default fave creme

guys always creme my face or watever they can do wit me

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 04-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GHawk can only hope to improve

Not a big fan of the self facial. Tried it but didn't really enjoy it.
Old 04-22-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennangelina View Post

XOXO Jennangelina
hmmm lets see a picture of you babygurl

Old 04-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennangelina View Post

XOXO Jennangelina
wow I leave the site for a small while and T girls start joining. Do you have a picture baby ? x
Old 04-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lucy6 is on a distinguished road

I love a good faical, nothin keeps the skin looking better
Old 04-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redfish1 is on a distinguished road

If a self facial happens at an alone time it still can be a turn on.

Guys do a little research and there are a lot of out type of girls looking to hook up and you will get the reel thing that I can't explain to you until you experience it. Just go do it and not worry about what someone might think.
Old 04-26-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
If a self facial happens at an alone time it still can be a turn on.

Guys do a little research and there are a lot of out type of girls looking to hook up and you will get the reel thing that I can't explain to you until you experience it. Just go do it and not worry about what someone might think.
what do you have in mind????

:D
Old 06-03-2008
Ayo4Yayo

So it's been a while since I bumped this thread but yeah I love stroking my meat as hard as I can and teasing my asshole and right before I blow I face my cock head towards my head and it explodes over my head, on my shirtless shoulders or smack right on my face. It really turns me on because I'm a huge fan of facials !!!

what do you guys think?
Old 06-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lopey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
So it's been a while since I bumped this thread but yeah I love stroking my meat as hard as I can and teasing my asshole and right before I blow I face my cock head towards my head and it explodes over my head, on my shirtless shoulders or smack right on my face. It really turns me on because I'm a huge fan of facials !!!

what do you guys think?
i think you need to log onto yahoo
Old 06-04-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey View Post
i think you need to log onto yahoo
i'm on punishing my meat

Old 06-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

knodd2000 is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I enjoy it, but it's been a while since last time.
Old 06-04-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knodd2000 View Post
Sometimes I enjoy it, but it's been a while since last time.
usually I can't control it, when my cock explodes and starts squirting all over my room.....it's quite a clean up job

Old 06-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tif_fuks is on a distinguished road
Default Practicing my Aim

I love squirting on my own face. It's hard to squirt in my mouth but I'm getting better at it. If I want to jack off alone, I have to be in-fem and I have to squirt on my face (aim for my mouth). I like the taste and feel...
Old 06-10-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tif_fuks View Post
I love squirting on my own face. It's hard to squirt in my mouth but I'm getting better at it. If I want to jack off alone, I have to be in-fem and I have to squirt on my face (aim for my mouth). I like the taste and feel...
that's WAYYYY hott. I'm the same way, I get turned on right before I'm gonna blow I choke my cock head as tight as I can and then it explodes all around me. Over my head, on my shoulders, in my hair, on my forehead, on my chin and all around me. Turns me on so much thinking it's a hotttt shemale blowing her load over me while i'm pleasuring her on my knees.

Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default S-O-S Bionca baby!!

Kindly explain what you said in the other thread about self facial technique, pleeeeeeeease!
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Kindly explain what you said in the other thread about self facial technique, pleeeeeeeease!
OK, easy stuff... I did this at 15, so most folks, with the right plumbing, should have no problems.

1) Find a clear space on the floor next to a wall, or use your bed if next to a wall.

2) lay down with your head on a pillow (comfort first)

3) position yourself with your legs UP the wall

4) have a good wank

5) allow nature and gravity to function as planned

6) enjoy the sensation of warm sticky white stuff on your face

I will admit this is not as satisfying as having someone else provide the facial, but it works.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thx my Lady

Sweety,
You are a very wise girl,
But also a horny one!

You did that on 15? What else d'you have up your sleeve?
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sweety,
You are a very wise girl,
But also a horny one!

You did that on 15? What else d'you have up your sleeve?
For a "good girl" I guess I've been pretty naughty...
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Omg

Quote:
I will admit this is not as satisfying as having someone else provide the facial
You mean it feels great to GET a facial from someone else?
Strange! Seeing the vids, I had formed a totally different opinion.
I find it very often in movies that the girls close their eyes, frown deeply, purse shut their lips (lest semen might creep in their mouth!).
In short, the recipients make the general appearence like they are Tolerating this "disgusting indignaton" with great contempt.

A clarification of the issue may be helpful.
Old 06-10-2008
Ayo4Yayo

<Paints Bionca with my champagne baby!!!!>
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
You mean it feels great to GET a facial from someone else?
Strange! Seeing the vids, I had formed a totally different opinion.
I find it very often in movies that the girls close their eyes, frown deeply, purse shut their lips (lest semen might creep in their mouth!).
In short, the recipients make the general appearence like they are Tolerating this "disgusting indignaton" with great contempt.

A clarification of the issue may be helpful.
Well, I'm sure some people are just disgusted by the very idea of a face full of spunk. The reaction is all about safety and STDs.. think "on me not in me". It's hard to look turned on when you are clamping every opening shut for fear of a stray jizz-drop.
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
<Paints Bionca with my champagne baby!!!!>
Thanks, but I don't like champagne .. it makes me giggly and and light-headed and I end up making out with people I don't even know.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Witty answer.
Dealt well indeed.
Old 06-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

No.. really it does.

Get me a little tipsy on anything from a grape and soon enough I'm silly and giggly and eventually in the corner with my lips on some random guy (and/or girl from time to time). I've been slung over many a shoulder and hauled out of many a party to protect my lady-like virtues.
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Drunken Sorceress?

Come to my party, Baby
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Flirting with Bionca

Thanks for the tip, Bionca, I will use it on you.
Old 06-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

miss-aligned is on a distinguished road
Default oh yes i like it

first time i taste my cum, i was dressed in black mini and tight black top... big boots too i remember. i was very turn on and laying back on the bed. my big cock was so wanting explode. i let it go on and cum all over my chest and stomach... it filled my belly button and got my top all wet.. i was so horny i wiped the cum off my tummy and lick it from my fingers. it tasted soooo good. and my cock jump. i wiped it all and ate it all and sucked on my top. i got so much more horny that i rubbed out another big load and ate it too.

since then i have ate it on cookies and drank it in glass... many ways to enjoy.. so answer the question, yes i like to cum on my face
Old 06-22-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-aligned View Post
first time i taste my cum, i was dressed in black mini and tight black top... big boots too i remember. i was very turn on and laying back on the bed. my big cock was so wanting explode. i let it go on and cum all over my chest and stomach... it filled my belly button and got my top all wet.. i was so horny i wiped the cum off my tummy and lick it from my fingers. it tasted soooo good. and my cock jump. i wiped it all and ate it all and sucked on my top. i got so much more horny that i rubbed out another big load and ate it too.

since then i have ate it on cookies and drank it in glass... many ways to enjoy.. so answer the question, yes i like to cum on my face
PLEASE post more, i definitely stroked my cock readying your post and imaging being there in the room watching and exploding over myself!
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
PLEASE post more, i definitely stroked my cock readying your post and imaging being there in the room watching and exploding over myself!
dude your a guy we do NOT want to hear what you are doing every second of every day. this is a forum for fans of T-GIRLS, not men who like to describe their masturbation habbits
Old 06-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Htowner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-aligned View Post

So damn sexxy. Would love to cum on your face and have you return the favor to me.
Old 06-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
dude your a guy we do NOT want to hear what you are doing every second of every day. this is a forum for fans of T-GIRLS, not men who like to describe their masturbation habbits
a) You can avoid my threads and or posts
b) i'm sure I'm not the only one that could do without having to see your face on this site as an avatar
Old 06-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
So damn sexxy. Would love to cum on your face and have you return the favor to me.

Old 06-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

guys, be cool.. or it's laundry duty for both of you
Old 06-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah, cool off guys, dont be like children.
We are all friends, remember?
Also, this is a self facial thread;
so both Tg and men can do that!
Attached Thumbnails
autofeed.jpg  
Old 06-23-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Yeah, cool off guys, dont be like children.
We are all friends, remember?
Also, this is a self facial thread;
so both Tg and men can do that!
Exactly. I dunno why you would click on a thread and then complain about the topic discussed. I've noticed he has problems with a lot of posters on here....just an observation
Old 06-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Exactly. I dunno why you would click on a thread and then complain about the topic discussed. I've noticed he has problems with a lot of posters on here....just an observation
Take it easy Ayo4Yayo, forget about it, speak your mind when ever you want, everybody should do that....
Old 06-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

toysoldier will become famous soon enough

WOW, LEts just talk about what this thread is about. Really. It gets me very hot to hear about some of you sharing when you cum on yourself and when tastd your own cum.
The first time I came on myself, I remember it. I was laying in bed and my girlfriend was next to me. I was hard and started to play with myself. she then started playing with me. And she stroked me until I came. I was coming and I moved the blanket and it shot up and hit me in the face. I was a little embarrassed at the time. Well she got up and went to wash her hand off. I laid there and thought WOW, that was hot and felt good. I then licked my lips thinking about it again and tasted my cum. It was salty, but I thought. HHMMM I dunno why girls don;t like to swallow does not taste bad. LOL
Since then when I jack off I make sure to blow it on my chest and stomach and one in while get it to shoot on my face!
Old 07-01-2008
ItsmeLane

so yeah i was reading this thread and thought id try it, so like just 3 mins ago i tried it for the first time and id just like to say.... self facials... ummm. not for me... nope... not for me.....
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

i like my cum to be on my chest and abdomine

but may be i will try facial >>>
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

Sometimes when I'm completely naked, laying with my legs up. I try to suck my own cock and I can reach the tip of it now. But when I cum I have to stretch, but still my legs up and then I cum in my face and a bit in my mouth. The rest of my face I whipe up and lick it of my hands.
Old 07-22-2008
rhythmic delivery

i never tried it till just now. it was good i loved the feel of the warm spunk all over my face. but the clean up operation is a bit time consuming. something good for an epic weekend or day off wank but not realy all that practical for a quick just before bed wank. but yeah i'd much rather a tranny cum on my face as i cum on hers then we play tonsil hockey and lick each other clean
Old 08-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

tried it wasnt that great....i havent done it again b/c im too lazy to do it since its rather hard for me to do it.
Old 08-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stevesw9 will become famous soon enough
Default Self facial & auto fellatio - a confession and plea

Self facial & auto fellatio
a) How come there is no good shemale porn movies with auto-fellatio and self-facials?
If you have a list of movies that do please can you tell me.
b) My self-sucking diary
Oh those salad days in the 70's.
When I was in my teens and early 20's I could suck my glans. It was a hell of an effort. Curled up like a pretzel on my bedroom floor. I would curl up near the edge of my bed and put my feet under the bed to hold me tight. It was very uncomfortable! I always did it in the summer - maybe I was more horny then. The idea turned me on so much that when I did it I positioned a large mirror opposite so that I could watch myself. Movement was very difficult. I could not give myself a proper blow-job (i.e. fellating up and down past the glans). But I could get the whole of my glans in my mouth and sucked on that in a static fashion. That would not bring me off so I would usually end up wanking onto my tongue and watching in the mirror. I had never seen a porn movie so maybe the idea of facials never occurred to me. I would finish by wanking off into my mouth.
It gave me a great sense of achievement. But frustration that I could not really bob up and down like a good bj. Looking back I might have given myself a self-facial to show it to a girlfriend who was into porn. But alas the girlfriends I had then did only did poor bjs if at all.
Later in life I got fed up of getting blown too soon with no hj build up. Now I hate that in porno: cock out = straight to the bj. I'd prefer some jerking/sexy chat and appreciation of the cock first to make the bj something of value.
[For Auto-cunnilingus you should read Whoopee Goldbergs Autobiography. She is very honest about her attempts and successes.]
Well that's my confession.
And now I would like to watch some shemales autofellate themselves or at least lick their glans and ideally self-facial then pose to the camera cum-faced and proud of themselves.
Please name the dvds so that I can get them!
Steve
Old 08-06-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

When I was in high school we lived next door to a couple who had two kids, a firl of 12 and a boy that was 13. They were half-siblings and were only about 10 months apart in age. I can't remember her name but I'll never forget his. Actually, he name was Jack but everyone called him Peppy.
I was fifteen when we moved there and about a week after we'd settled in I caught a glimpse of Peppy peeping through my bedroom window as I undressed for bed. I pretended I hadn't seen him and I admit I put on a pretty good show for him.
The next day, when my parents were out golfing, I spotted Peppy in his back yard, said "Hi" and chatted for a moment. Then I told him I was going to go change into my swimsuit for a dip in our pool. I invited him to come over for a swim.
Instead of going into the house to change I lurked in the little shed where Dad kept the mower and stuff. Sure enough, Peppy, now in his swim suit, came through the side gate and slipped up for a peek in my window. I dashed out of the shed and tackled him! I dragged him inside and made him confess he'd been peeping at me.
Then I asked if he liked my body. He mumbled that he did. I asked him what he did as he peeped at me and he confessed he played with himself. I told him that since he'd seen me naked I wanted to see him naked. He nearly passed out but I told him I'd tell on him if he didn't take off his swimsuit then and there. Well, he took it off and there was his penis, half hard.
I didn't touch him but I told him to show me how he played with it. I was curious because I'd heard about boys "jacking off" but had never even seen a penis in person, much less seen one in action.
So he began to stroke his penis and it got all the way hard really fast. After a few minutes he said "Is it OK if I come?". Not being too sure what that entailed I said "OK". Then I asked if he'd ever done anything with anyone else and he said he'd traded handjobs with another boy and that his half-sister liked to masturbate him and that she even sucked it now and then. I was amazed but excited.
I joked that if he could suck himself he wouldn't need anyone around when he wanted to be sucked. Then he amazed me by saying that he COULD suck himself. I dared him to do it and he did! He sat on my bed, leaned over, and took the head and a little more of his penis in his mouth and began slurping away. I was totally freaked but turned on too. I controlled that but I wanted to do myself, which I did after he left.
I told him I wanted to see what happened when a guy "Came" and he stopped sucking, laid back on my bed and asked for a towel. I got him one and he started doing his penis with his hand again. Then he said "NOW!" and I saw his penis spurt a few times...Wow! Most of it landed on his face, some on his lips, and he wiped it off with the towel.
My little pussy was dripping. I was so excited I wanted to get him out of there so I could do myself. Just as I saw him off my parents drove in. I went to my room and shoved the towel under my bed. I had to wait through going out to dinner and a movie with Mom and Dad before I could finally crawl under the covers and play with myself. As I did it I recalled the sight of Peppy sucking himself. I came very well, thank you.
There is more to tell about Peppy but I won't take up more space here now.
Old 08-07-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
When I was in high school we lived next door to a couple who had two kids, a firl of 12 and a boy that was 13. They were half-siblings and were only about 10 months apart in age. I can't remember her name but I'll never forget his. Actually, he name was Jack but everyone called him Peppy.
I was fifteen when we moved there and about a week after we'd settled in I caught a glimpse of Peppy peeping through my bedroom window as I undressed for bed. I pretended I hadn't seen him and I admit I put on a pretty good show for him.
The next day, when my parents were out golfing, I spotted Peppy in his back yard, said "Hi" and chatted for a moment. Then I told him I was going to go change into my swimsuit for a dip in our pool. I invited him to come over for a swim.
Instead of going into the house to change I lurked in the little shed where Dad kept the mower and stuff. Sure enough, Peppy, now in his swim suit, came through the side gate and slipped up for a peek in my window. I dashed out of the shed and tackled him! I dragged him inside and made him confess he'd been peeping at me.
Then I asked if he liked my body. He mumbled that he did. I asked him what he did as he peeped at me and he confessed he played with himself. I told him that since he'd seen me naked I wanted to see him naked. He nearly passed out but I told him I'd tell on him if he didn't take off his swimsuit then and there. Well, he took it off and there was his penis, half hard.
I didn't touch him but I told him to show me how he played with it. I was curious because I'd heard about boys "jacking off" but had never even seen a penis in person, much less seen one in action.
So he began to stroke his penis and it got all the way hard really fast. After a few minutes he said "Is it OK if I come?". Not being too sure what that entailed I said "OK". Then I asked if he'd ever done anything with anyone else and he said he'd traded handjobs with another boy and that his half-sister liked to masturbate him and that she even sucked it now and then. I was amazed but excited.
I joked that if he could suck himself he wouldn't need anyone around when he wanted to be sucked. Then he amazed me by saying that he COULD suck himself. I dared him to do it and he did! He sat on my bed, leaned over, and took the head and a little more of his penis in his mouth and began slurping away. I was totally freaked but turned on too. I controlled that but I wanted to do myself, which I did after he left.
I told him I wanted to see what happened when a guy "Came" and he stopped sucking, laid back on my bed and asked for a towel. I got him one and he started doing his penis with his hand again. Then he said "NOW!" and I saw his penis spurt a few times...Wow! Most of it landed on his face, some on his lips, and he wiped it off with the towel.
My little pussy was dripping. I was so excited I wanted to get him out of there so I could do myself. Just as I saw him off my parents drove in. I went to my room and shoved the towel under my bed. I had to wait through going out to dinner and a movie with Mom and Dad before I could finally crawl under the covers and play with myself. As I did it I recalled the sight of Peppy sucking himself. I came very well, thank you.
There is more to tell about Peppy but I won't take up more space here now.
Peppy and you need your own thread!!! I'll subscribe to your kinky naughty stories

Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mally can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to mally

i will too :turnon :