Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curiousyoungguy21 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone able to chat?

Hi I would like to chat with anybody who has become attracted to shemales but can't stand the idea of being with a man. Am I normal to be like this?
Old 03-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousyoungguy21 View Post
Hi I would like to chat with anybody who has become attracted to shemales but can't stand the idea of being with a man. Am I normal to be like this?
This is not the section of the site to post requests for chatting (look at the home page). Putting that aside, though, I respectfully suggest you start here, this site's "mega-thread" on this question. (We really don't need yet another thread on this topic.)

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3835

You will find not only that your specific question has been asked again and again, with many people offering opinions, but you will also find some very important points made about the use of the word "normal."

You really ought to find a different word than "normal." Using it implies abnormality. You may not mind being called abnormal, but others here will see it as a sign of disrespect (at best). Do you want to stake out that position?