Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough
Default Girls: your sexual orientation please

Finding a transwoman who's into (genetic) women is like finding a needle in a haystack. I'm hoping that this thread will turn into a helpful guide for myself and any other bio woman here.

Would you girls please do us the honour of stating your sexual orientation here. Are you straight, lesbian or bi-sexual?

Are you involved with anyone at present? And (involved or not involved) do you welcome new contacts?

I don't want to make a poll on this subject for it's so impersonal. Hope you girls don't mind telling us.

Diana
Old 03-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

As you know, but perhaps not everyone here does -
I'm currently in a lesbian relationship. I'd identify as lesbian though I do find some other trans girls attractive and would sleep with them, which may lead some to class me as bi.
Old 03-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I'm a lesbian, have been for as long as I can remember. As for tgirls, well, they're girls too, just a little more special.
Old 03-29-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Most of the gals I know online identify as lesbian or bi trans* or strictly date other trans* (m/f). I sometimes feel like I have to mention that some of us like guys too lol.
Old 03-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

octopioctopi is on a distinguished road

dosnt matter there all cute to me
Old 03-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Private parts of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
Finding a transwoman who's into (genetic) women is like finding a needle in a haystack. I'm hoping that this thread will turn into a helpful guide for myself and any other bio woman here.

Would you girls please do us the honour of stating your sexual orientation here. Are you straight, lesbian or bi-sexual?

Are you involved with anyone at present? And (involved or not involved) do you welcome new contacts?

I don't want to make a poll on this subject for it's so impersonal. Hope you girls don't mind telling us.

Diana
Straight until after my divorce. Then straight again but with friendships broadening into Bi. Currently spoken for and ( I hope ) very much loved.
Old 04-04-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Mandy will become famous soon enough

I guess you could say I'm bi.

Currently I'm in a relationship (non-monogamous) with a woman who I've been seeing since November 2004.
Old 04-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I'm pretty much straight but i'm a little bi too, I'm in a relationship with a great guy Jennifer
Old 04-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default status

You've known my answer for a while GG. It's true in the reverse also. Finding a woman who likes Tees is also like finding the needle in the haystack.
Old 04-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

i always on relationship with guy.. i'm gay..
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Most of the gals I know online identify as lesbian or bi trans* or strictly date other trans* (m/f). I sometimes feel like I have to mention that some of us like guys too lol.
I have to agree on this. My experience is that many more trans*women from the West are sexually oriented toward other trans*women or, indeed, cisgender women than is the case in Asia.

Actually, I don't think that I here have ever met a trans*woman who's into girls... that's actually a major and rather interesting difference between Asian and Western trans*reality.

And no Fi (replying to another post now), you're not gay... you are a wonderful trans*woman with a healthy and natural attraction to guys, baby... ;-)

H
Old 04-11-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I'm a genetic and very feminine female, in my 20's, who just happens to have a fairly new and rapidly growing fascination with shemales. For someone so new to this I seem to have some rather rigid standards as to what really turns me on.
First, I prefer Asian shemales, especially the new group of Japanese "newhalfs" that have appeared as of late.
Second, I LOVE small penises on "my" shemales and am pretty much turned off by big ones, especially if erect. (Weirder still...I DO love a large hard penis and have a special male friend who provides me with on to suck and take into my other two entry ways so often as I want...and I want OFTEN!)
Third, I prefer shemale (again, especially Asian) penises to be soft in most of the pics and vids I see and watch. Some erect penises are attractive to me if small even when erect, such as Ladyboy Amy/Emma's stubby little one and a few others. An exception to my "rule" is Mandy's famous penis. For some reason I get wet in my >^..^< and salivate at the sight of it, hard OR soft, maybe because she's been castrated (See "Sixth" kink below.)
Fourth, I don't care if the penis is circumcised or not but I do not like those with obvious phimosis...I want to SEE the it's pretty little head and NOT see, smell, or (God forbid!) taste that yukky stuff under the foreskin of someone with phimosis or who is not obsessively clean at all times; I am, so why shouldn't they be?
Fifth, I don't like "Mushroom" heads. I want the head to be pretty. Mandy's tapered little head is good example.
Sixth,...Are you sitting down? OK, here: A girl with whom I share Sapphic delights with has turned me on to castration...EEEK! I am fascinated by it.
Now, thanks to her, I've met my ultimate fantasy in the flesh (minus some flesh, if you get my drift.) I now have met and seen, in person; in the nude, a castrated Asian Ladyboy! (Thai, beautiful, young, and fun in ways not restricted to the bedroom.) Now we're hoping Santa will bring us a castrated Japanese Newhalf for Xmas.
And you thought you men were the kinky ones!
Orientation? I haven't figured out if I'm "Bi" or "Tri".
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I'm a genetic and very feminine female, in my 20's, who just happens to have a fairly new and rapidly growing fascination with shemales. For someone so new to this I seem to have some rather rigid standards as to what really turns me on.
First, I prefer Asian shemales, especially the new group of Japanese "newhalfs" that have appeared as of late.
Second, I LOVE small penises on "my" shemales and am pretty much turned off by big ones, especially if erect. (Weirder still...I DO love a large hard penis and have a special male friend who provides me with on to suck and take into my other two entry ways so often as I want...and I want OFTEN!)
Third, I prefer shemale (again, especially Asian) penises to be soft in most of the pics and vids I see and watch. Some erect penises are attractive to me if small even when erect, such as Ladyboy Amy/Emma's stubby little one and a few others. An exception to my "rule" is Mandy's famous penis. For some reason I get wet in my >^..^< and salivate at the sight of it, hard OR soft, maybe because she's been castrated (See "Sixth" kink below.)
Fourth, I don't care if the penis is circumcised or not but I do not like those with obvious phimosis...I want to SEE the it's pretty little head and NOT see, smell, or (God forbid!) taste that yukky stuff under the foreskin of someone with phimosis or who is not obsessively clean at all times; I am, so why shouldn't they be?
Fifth, I don't like "Mushroom" heads. I want the head to be pretty. Mandy's tapered little head is good example.
Sixth,...Are you sitting down? OK, here: A girl with whom I share Sapphic delights with has turned me on to castration...EEEK! I am fascinated by it.
Now, thanks to her, I've met my ultimate fantasy in the flesh (minus some flesh, if you get my drift.) I now have met and seen, in person; in the nude, a castrated Asian Ladyboy! (Thai, beautiful, young, and fun in ways not restricted to the bedroom.) Now we're hoping Santa will bring us a castrated Japanese Newhalf for Xmas.
And you thought you men were the kinky ones!
Orientation? I haven't figured out if I'm "Bi" or "Tri".
Cool

What on earth is a "newhalf" - I thought I'd heard it all...

Apparently a castration-fetish isn't just a male thing. You are, ofcourse, aware that full SRS includes castration? Somehow I sense you like her with a little pecker intact but no balls? You won't find many of those, but unfortunately many Asian trans*women will go the way to please their lover... you sound like sort of a "dangerous" lover... what will you do with her once you get tired of her and her balls are already off?

Your sexual orientation? How about trans*lover? Or rather NEUTERED male with an evening make-up lover? Take your pick...

If I were a cute little Asian trannie I'm not so sure, you'd be good news for me, baby... to you this is a bloody fetish. But do remember, that you're dealing with human beings here - not objects and freaks.

I don't think I like you a lot, sorry. I appreciate your honesty, but your cruel, fetishistic approach to transsexuality is gruesome and scary. You should consider that you belong in much, much more hardcore sadomasochistic environments. Which is fine - I'm myself pretty extreme in many sexual ways, but NEVER would I hurt another human being... I sense via your honest writing that, indeed, you would... if you had the opportunity.

I may be wrong, but am I?

H
Old 04-11-2009

new halves are japanese shemales.

yeah i think they should just be called ladyboys. dunno whats so necessary about the term new half
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GeForce can only hope to improve

Quote:
... I sometimes feel like I have to mention that some of us like guys too lol.
So you're saying there still a chance for guys like me :P hehehe.
Old 04-11-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Apparently a castration-fetish isn't just a male thing. You are, ofcourse, aware that full SRS includes castration? Somehow I sense you like her with a little pecker intact but no balls? You won't find many of those, but unfortunately many Asian trans*women will go the way to please their lover... you sound like sort of a "dangerous" lover... what will you do with her once you get tired of her and her balls are already off?

Your sexual orientation? How about trans*lover? Or rather NEUTERED male with an evening make-up lover? Take your pick...

If I were a cute little Asian trannie I'm not so sure, you'd be good news for me, baby... to you this is a bloody fetish. But do remember, that you're dealing with human beings here - not objects and freaks.

I don't think I like you a lot, sorry. I appreciate your honesty, but your cruel, fetishistic approach to transsexuality is gruesome and scary. You should consider that you belong in much, much more hardcore sadomasochistic environments. Which is fine - I'm myself pretty extreme in many sexual ways, but NEVER would I hurt another human being... I sense via your honest writing that, indeed, you would... if you had the opportunity.

I may be wrong, but am I?

H
Hank, I think you are being rather harsh with CuriousGirl. You should read all of her posts before you pass judgement on her. I have read her posts and nowhere has she said that she wants to castrated any girl. She has said that she likes castrated girls, but she has never forced anyone to get castrated. The castrated girl that CuriousGirl always posts about was introduced to her through a mutual friend and this girl was already castrated when CuriousGirl met her. Judging from her previous posts I don't think she would force any girl to get castrated. I urge you reread CuriousGirl's post plus do a search to read her other posts and then make up your mind as to whether or not you like her.
Old 04-12-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Hank, I think you are being rather harsh with CuriousGirl. You should read all of her posts before you pass judgement on her. I have read her posts and nowhere has she said that she wants to castrated any girl. She has said that she likes castrated girls, but she has never forced anyone to get castrated. The castrated girl that CuriousGirl always posts about was introduced to her through a mutual friend and this girl was already castrated when CuriousGirl met her. Judging from her previous posts I don't think she would force any girl to get castrated. I urge you reread CuriousGirl's post plus do a search to read her other posts and then make up your mind as to whether or not you like her.
Ila,

Thanks for your post and kindness but I'm not the least bothered by Hank's post. Let's face it...some people have very poor reading and comprehension skills and tend to focus on one word or (misinterpreted) phrase, and spout a knee-jerk response based on ignorance of fact.
Would I EVER press someone to be castrated? No...unless it would prevent them from committing a sexual offense or to slow a disease such as Prostate Cancer. Would, if I had the power, order a castration? Yes...in the case of an egregious sex offender PROVEN guilty of rape, child molestation, etc. Of course I'd be willing to castrate all Somali pirates and terrorists myself...with a weedeater. Would I order Hank's castration? No...Sooner or later he'll do it himself while attempting something from either the Kama Sutra or Popular Mechanics with a piranha or an Oreck vacuum cleaner
Again, thanks!
Note to Hank: Keep 'em coming, Henry. I can always use a good giggle.
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

arab_shemale is on a distinguished road
Smile

I am a lesbian.. i just met someone a week a go.. a tgirl
Old 04-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Ila,
Thanks for your post and kindness but I'm not the least bothered by Hank's post.
This shows that she has got good manners.

Quote:
Let's face it...some people have very poor reading and comprehension skills and tend to focus on one word or (misinterpreted) phrase, and spout a knee-jerk response based on ignorance of fact.
Now she starts to slowly attack Hank in a round about, educated, civilized manner with her sharp wit. (I'm enjoying it already )

Quote:
Would I EVER press someone to be castrated? No...unless it would prevent them from committing a sexual offense or to slow a disease such as Prostate Cancer. Would, if I had the power, order a castration? Yes...in the case of an egregious sex offender PROVEN guilty of rape, child molestation, etc.
Now she sits on the throne of the High Queen or Caliph and announces her terrible medieval judgement. Well, rapists and molesters need to be punished. But some are wrongly accused, I feel sorry for them, as they are about to lose their balls!

Quote:
Of course I'd be willing to castrate all Somali pirates and terrorists myself...with a weedeater.
Now She descends for the Queen's throne and takes up the axe to become the executioner herself! I guess she wants to feel the thrill of severing the male organs. Thats a bit extreme, Curiousgirl! I usually like to read your posts. They are very interesting. But this is ghastly! Will cutting off a man's balls turn you on?

Quote:
Would I order Hank's castration? No...Sooner or later he'll do it himself while attempting something from either the Kama Sutra or Popular Mechanics with a piranha or an Oreck vacuum cleaner
Again, thanks!
And now the final blow comes down on Hank. Poor buddy, she will not cut your machinery herself, but she wants them off sure as hell! Stay clear of her. Dont attend any party she invites you to. Dont accept drinks from her.

Quote:
Note to Hank: Keep 'em coming, Henry. I can always use a good giggle.
And she puts her manners back on. Clean!

Quote:
I DO love a large hard penis and have a special male friend who provides me with on to suck and take into my other two entry ways so often as I want...and I want OFTEN!)........A girl with whom I share Sapphic delights with has turned me on to castration...EEEK! I am fascinated by it.
Now, thanks to her, I've met my ultimate fantasy in the flesh (minus some flesh, if you get my drift.) I now have met and seen, in person; in the nude, a castrated Asian Ladyboy!
Well, seems like you are in the middle of a Love, no, carnal triangle with a woman, a hunk man, a castrated ladyboy! Cool! Enjoy life.

But let me express a passing comment, before I go mind my own business. You make your love interests sound like commodities on display in some shop!
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Dont attend any party she invites you to. Dont accept drinks from her.
I'm sure it could be a cutting-edge experience...

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 04-13-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Oh Hank!
It appears the end may be near.
Well, when you are old and cannot see, I'll hold the pot so you can pee.
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ila, I'm sorry, but I don't share your view. I have in my time here been a bit hard on a few posters, mostly for good reasons but at times I've had to back off and appologize. I do that gladly, if it's reasonable and if I have been outta line. And admittedly I am from time to time - no doubt about that. I'm not a sweet-talker, I guess.

But not this time, unfortunately. And no, I don't think I have to read CuriousGirl's 97 other postings before I react to this one - as little as CG has bothered to read my 600+ postings before matter-of-factly indicating my lack of ability to read...

I didn't read CG's posting as just a harmless little fantasy-fetish - on the contrary I read it as something very real to her. Well, castration-fetish can be fair and square if consensual. But CG's posting triggered me, because of her honesty - her scary honesty. She meant what she wrote... if not she has a grand future in fiction-writing anyway... CG can back off all she wants.

Understand where I'm coming from here, please!

I know how far some Asian trans*women will actually be willing to go in self-mutilation to please a partner - to be accepted as a partner. I have many many many times discussed SRS with my transsexual friends, and I have quite a few times heard the horrible point of view: "I would be castrated and do SRS if it would please my partner..."

That scares the shit out of me, because these girls are so vulnerable and so eager to get a partner who loves them that they will be willing to let that partner make such a decision.

Maybe CG doesn't wanna castrate anyone, but she did touch a nerve that I cannot expect most of you to understand, because basicly very few of you have ever had a conversation with a trans*woman (sorry to pull a wee bit of "rank" here - but I have to, to make my point stick - I'm not bullshitting).

Add to this the political struggle that some of my Danish trans*friends have to ensure that trans*women can have their legal gender changed without cutting their nuts off... this may be slightly off-topic, but in the end it touches the same nerve... so to speak.

Thirdly, I HATE it, when trans*woman (with or without balls) are considered a fetish and dumb little objects. They are not. It really pisses me off like... and I'm sorry, that's just how it is, ladies.

So if I stepped on CG Babcock's toes, then too bad - she already did step back, and that's totally expectable and understandable.

By the way CG, I must grant you that your icy reply was well-written and reeked of honest hatred... ;-) Keep your sharp knives in your drawer, please, baby... ;-)

Peace

H aka Niles ;-)

And yes, I know, it would have worked better if I could truly have called you CC instead of CG... :-) So be it...

Last edited by hankhavelock; 04-13-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Oh Hank!
It appears the end may be near.
Well, when you are old and cannot see, I'll hold the pot so you can pee.
Oh pleeease... be my guest...
Old 04-13-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ila, I'm sorry, but I don't share your view. I have in my time here been a bit hard on a few posters, mostly for good reasons but at times I've had to back off and appologize. I do that gladly, if it's reasonable and if I have been outta line. And admittedly I am from time to time - no doubt about that. I'm not a sweet-talker, I guess. ......
I don't want to start an argument, Hank. I merely wanted to point out that it is my opinion that CG wasn't telling, advising, or forcing anyone to get castrated. It may or may not be a fetish of hers. There is however a difference between having a fetish and forcing someone to comply with a fetish.

As for myself I would never tell anyone to have any kind of surgery nor would I give advice on whether or not a person should have a surgical procedure done. I will listen though, if a person wants to tell me about a surgical procedure he or she is considering.

This next part pertains to all members of the site and is not directed at any one person in particular. I want to see the discussions kept civil Disagree with someone all you want, but don't be nasty. There is an option to discuss the topic one-on-one through PMs or email if members so wish to. If discussions start turning nasty there is the option of closing the thread and putting an end to that topic.
Old 04-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
I'm a genetic and very feminine female, in my 20's, who just happens to have a fairly new and rapidly growing fascination with shemales.
So, you're a girl in your 20s? Since when do young girls use words like "ergo" and "Sapphic delights" and make references to Popular Mechanics? You talk more like a horny guy in his late 20s who got picked on in high school and isn't as smart as he thinks he is. Not to mention the fact that you don't even understand the anatomy of the vagina or how tampons work as seen in your other thread raving about shemale cum. Your fantasies also seem much more like those of a highly visually stimulated male than those of a woman. I would challenge you to call myself or Hank on the phone simply to see if you can pull off a remotely female voice ... although I suppose that would be a horrible idea to give my # out to the likes of you.

Your fascination with shemales is new? I thought you'd been fucking your castrated Asian toy for quite some time.

I honestly don't believe a thing you say, but if you're telling the truth then you're a sociopath. You're in love with t-girls, yet you constantly call them shemales and rave about castration. Castration is a very aggressive word which is why t-girls call it orchiectomy. Either you're lying about your contact with t-girls or else you simply have no respect for us. And you seem a bit confused about terminology. Do you realize that "newhalf" is just a more socially acceptable Japanese term for shemale?

Quote:
(Weirder still...I DO love a large hard penis and have a special male friend who provides me with on to suck and take into my other two entry ways so often as I want...and I want OFTEN!)
Third, I prefer shemale (again, especially Asian) penises to be soft in most of the pics and vids I see and watch.
My God, who talks like that? You're a GG ... You don't have a penis ... And you have all these fantasies involving castrated t-girls with flaccid penises? What exactly do you wish to do sexually with all these limp-dicked girls you're dreaming about? Do you just want them to give you oral or something? This is bordering on a nonsensical sexual fantasy, and as Hank pointed out your obsession with castration and marginally functional t-girls sounds more like a mutilation fetish.

Quote:
Would I EVER press someone to be castrated? No...unless it would prevent them from committing a sexual offense or to slow a disease such as Prostate Cancer. Would, if I had the power, order a castration? Yes...in the case of an egregious sex offender PROVEN guilty of rape, child molestation, etc. Of course I'd be willing to castrate all Somali pirates and terrorists myself...with a weedeater.
Wow... You see castration as a brutal punishment suitable only for the most depraved criminals in the world... but you also like to fantasize about castrated shemales?

Forget the disgusting mutilation fantasy going on in your mind for a second. If castration is a suitable treatment for sex offenders (it is seen as such because it drastically reduces sexual desire), how sick are you that you want to take away the desire from your sexual partners?

You love guys with huge cocks and love to have them in all your holes as much as possible, but you prefer your t-girls small, limp, and without testicles. If this is the truth you need therapy. The only girls who talk like that are sexually compulsive victims of childhood abuse.

I don't think people would be as tolerant of a man posting at length about his fantasies of female circumcision, but it's basically the same thing.

Are Hank and I the only ones who see a problem with this twisted fuck?
Old 04-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yuckees is on a distinguished road

I am bi-sexual.
Excuse me while I do not welcome new contacts
Old 04-15-2009
Kinky Girl

Well, it seems that I have some explaining and clarifying to do, but no apologies will be forthcoming with that.
First, I find that I'm suspect because of the manner in which I employ and enjoy the English Language. Well, Both my parents are/were educators (See! She didn't just say "Teachers"! OMG!) and their field is Literature. From early childhood I being groomed to carry on their efforts. Though I chose another path I feel fortunate that they tried in a lovingly determined manner to mold me in the image, at least linguistically, of their "heroes". They even put me on a regimen of games and puzzles to increase my vocabulary and understanding thereof. Try being a child of twelve years muttering over a New York Times Sunday Crossword Puzzle when your friends are drooling over Barbie catalogs or "hangin'" at the mall.
Still, I am grateful for their efforts not only because I earn a nice income with the skills they gave me but also because I LIKE being fluent in my native language. I know I seem verbose at times but I do not consider myself better than others who are speak in less flowery ways. It's just all those dead poets and authors seeping out. My parents gave me this toy and I shall honor them by the use thereof, 'K?
Sooooo..."Sapphic" and other words ARE legitimate and eligible for normal daily usage. They became part of me in my youth and I see no reason to abandon them. They have a more romantic ring to them when compared to some other terms and I am, in my way, very much the romantic.
Next...Please note that I sometimes ignore paragraphs, overdo commas, and am prey to the pitfalls of the dreaded semi-colon. I get a bit sloppy at times and my mom says it's a form of resentful revenge for all those NY Times crosswords.
Re the comment that I put my sexual relationships on display; OK, if that's how someone sees it. Actually, I simply wanted to be open about my situation and NOT seem to be either a prude or someone who condemns the interests of others.
Once and for all...No male should fear castration at my hands. Those who carefully read a preceding post in this thread will comprehend that; Others may choose to ignore it and spout errata re my little kink; fine with me.
Lastly; Yep, I was born a female, am a female, and intend to remain a female.
Oh, there are times when I feel a twinge of envy but it's usually while camping, hiking, or when in a boat and my bladder is clamoring for relief.
to all.
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm one of man lovers. Some women I will admit that I am attracted to, but I don't think I'd sleep with them.
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
I'm one of man lovers. Some women I will admit that I am attracted to, but I don't think I'd sleep with them.
Nice to know i'm not allow here Jennifer
Old 04-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh, there are times when I feel a twinge of envy but it's usually while camping, hiking, or when in a boat and my bladder is clamoring for relief.
to all.
Oooh, I'd love to see you when your bladder is clamoring for relief.

Sorry, it's a little fetish of mine to see other girls desperate for the loo :-)
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't want to start an argument, Hank. I merely wanted to point out that it is my opinion that CG wasn't telling, advising, or forcing anyone to get castrated. It may or may not be a fetish of hers. There is however a difference between having a fetish and forcing someone to comply with a fetish.

As for myself I would never tell anyone to have any kind of surgery nor would I give advice on whether or not a person should have a surgical procedure done. I will listen though, if a person wants to tell me about a surgical procedure he or she is considering.

This next part pertains to all members of the site and is not directed at any one person in particular. I want to see the discussions kept civil Disagree with someone all you want, but don't be nasty. There is an option to discuss the topic one-on-one through PMs or email if members so wish to. If discussions start turning nasty there is the option of closing the thread and putting an end to that topic.
Ila honey, I really dunno what you wish to start of discussions... I play ball pretty squarely here, and if you find my inputs to be beyond the level of your acceptance then so be it. The discussions are as civil as they can be, but don't expect me to succumb to freaks with anti-tranny approaches.. I'm sorry, baby, but NEVER!

I dont think you used the time to read through what CG was actually advocating, and so be it. And who cares?

But let me make ONE thing completely straight here, baby. As opposed to most of you I actually know about the pain of trans-life, and in this regard I will fight the trans-struggle myself alongside my gorgeous darlings - politically, sexually and other wise. I don't think I can do that much of a difference in the West, but I sure as shit can here, where I belong, so that is my MO.

Ain't nobody who's gonna cut the balls off my little darlings. And as Missy M said so long ago... remember H,... we're behind you... the WHOLE nation of Asian trannies...

That's quite an army... at least I cannot think of a more impressive one... and I cannot think of an army I'd feel more honored to be part of...

Mmmwwwaaa! My little darlings! Let's keep our balls, ladies! And I will fight for you till the end... in honour!

H
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post

Are Hank and I the only ones who see a problem with this twisted fuck?
I sense we're facing something weird here... I'm not quite sure what it is, but it's definitely something of a rather different approach... We both tried to challenge the beast but got no real reply... that makes it even scarrier... Ila came into a grand defense... good for Ila...

Oh well... as long as they don't plan to mutilate irl, then I'm fine... but let's keep a watch out for them...

Curious Girl... where do you live? Can we share phone numbers privately? I promise, I won't give you away, I merely want to reason with you.

Let me know if you dare.

H
Old 04-19-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:

Curious Girl... where do you live? Can we share phone numbers privately? I promise, I won't give you away, I merely want to reason with you.

Let me know if you dare.

H
It's not a matter of "Dare", it's a matter of simple choice and what I think most would consider due concern for privacy and security...with a dash of common sense just for flavor.
I'm not inclined to give my phone number, E-mail, location of my Carrier Piqeon roost, or my smoke signal addy to anyone I've not thoroughly vetted beforehand...unlikely even then. Besides, my social calendar overfloweth as it is, what with shopping with friends, entirely too many Happy Hours, (probably) too much secks, and my growing obsession with bassfishing and the overpriced cruise missiles that we fish from using obscenely costly tackle.
I want to compete in bass tournaments, initially at the amateur level, but ultimately compete on the Women's Bass Tournament Trail, then compete against the guys.
You need to read, reread, etc., my posts and see if by winnowing through ALL that I stated you can realize that I threatened not one person with castration.
What I DID attempt to convey is that punitive castration IS merited in the most severe of cases. That, of course, is my opinion and is NOT an edict.
I would NEVER make castration a condition of establishing a relationship with someone. I think I made it clear that I appreciate, adore, and treasure the "intactness" of my BF.
That said; Have a safe, happy, and loving day...just like mine.

Most sincerely,
She Who Is Curious

PS: I live in Texas. Remember the Alamo!
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Curious Girl

Quote:
You need to read, reread, etc., my posts and see if by winnowing through ALL that I stated you can realize that I threatened not one person with castration.
What I DID attempt to convey is that punitive castration IS merited in the most severe of cases. That, of course, is my opinion and is NOT an edict.
I would NEVER make castration a condition of establishing a relationship with someone. I think I made it clear that I appreciate, adore, and treasure the "intactness" of my BF.
That said; Have a safe, happy, and loving day...just like mine.
All Quiet in the Western Front
Om Shanti, peace

I like to read your posts, which are mostly rich and fluent.
BUT, there have been instances where I felt you
denoting your sapphic girlfriend as your partner proper
[you appreciate her as your equal, even respect her]
and the rest (your Hunk and the Tgirl) as mere playthings
[cold, subliminal; just tools for your gratification].
People are sentient beings, not rubber toys,
like some dildo

Ok, its your turn; shoot me.

Last edited by sesame; 04-19-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Amoit is on a distinguished road

im bi :P
Old 04-20-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:
All Quiet in the Western Front
Om Shanti, peace

Ok, its your turn; shoot me.
BANG!

I hold the others in the same high regard...and I love them deeply, romantically and otherwise. It's just that the "new" one is, well, NEW, and I'm still a little giddy over her (formerly "him"). I most assuredly do not regard them as non-sentient beings.
Be safe,

CG
Old 04-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's not a matter of "Dare", it's a matter of simple choice and what I think most would consider due concern for privacy and security...with a dash of common sense just for flavor...
Most sincerely,
She Who Is Curious

PS: I live in Texas. Remember the Alamo!
Darling, I would, indeed, have been totally surprised if you'd taken my bait... :-) Ofcourse, you didn't... so stay anonymous and let's unplug this sucker. Apparently, it brings us nowhere...

Have fun with your knives... OMG! I disagree with your approach, but so be it. You bask in popularity! Apparently, so many here will fight for your right to have your fetish.

But by my book you express a nasty disrespect and lack of empathy of transsexuality. And I dislike that completely. You're one of the freaks... a well-written freak, but still a freak. Sorry, darling... and what do you care?

Have you ever considered what it would be like to have your own heavy Texan bull-balls removed, honey bunny? He Who Is Curious wanna know...

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 04-20-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Curious Boy

Oh dear! So now you think Curious Girl is a MAN? I guess you came to this conclusion from her fascination for castration and also that she wants her Tgirl's tool to be tiny and limp! Where did you get this idea? Freud's theory of Penile Jealousy among males? More soft penises means less competition among virile males!

Well theoretically anything is possible; that even Curious Girl could be an alias for a man . But then when I remember her posts, I see a female hand writing them. Well, its only a guess. Lets see what Curious herself has to say!
Old 04-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oh dear! So now you think Curious Girl is a MAN? I guess you came to this conclusion from her fascination for castration and also that she wants her Tgirl's tool to be tiny and limp! Where did you get this idea? Freud's theory of Penile Jealousy among males? More soft penises means less competition among virile males!

Well theoretically anything is possible; that even Curious Girl could be an alias for a man . But then when I remember her posts, I see a female hand writing them. Well, its only a guess. Lets see what Curious herself has to say!
Sesame, my good intelligent friend... from where I got my hunch is immaterial... my sole point is that when folks present attackable and hardly nice points regarding transsexual life, then I tend to take it personally...

I know, I'm an asshole, but so be it. But I take it personally, and I will again and again and again... I dislike ppl with insane approaches to this... when some weirdo comes up with far out ideas about trans-life. Being a trans is NOT weird or calls for lay-folk's weird approaches... it pisses me off like shit... you know me, pal... I don't want my little sweeties to be objectified... or castrated... or hurt... transsexuality is NOT a fetish... and cutting her nuts is nasty when you actually know what she might be willing to go through to please a partner that she HOPES will be a TRUE partner...

My guess is that CG is a dude, but I may certainly be wrong. And who knows? I reacted to CG's basic concept of the beauty of castrated transsexuals, and that is solely what I reacted to for numerous reasons... and even a moderator on this good forum seemed to disagree strongly with me (well, Ila is a republican... so I guess it was to be expected... ;-)

As I also said was that if CG has these glorious realities in his or her life, then I think he should find some one who digs it on a more hard core BDSM forum...

I'm apparently just a fuzzy ladyboy lover... with a twisted approach... :-)bloody "tranny chaser" (gimme a Carlsberg Elephant and a TrannyChaser on the side... make it a double...)... a "shemale-admirer"... (yes, I adore her giant breasts)... oh fuck... I just don't feel like cutting the nuts off her... Mizzy B? Can we meet soon and I bring my scalpels? Or Mizzy Fi?

Shiiit...

H

Last edited by SSL; 04-23-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Weird stuff...
Old 04-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default sand box rules

I guess I'll have to speak to SSL and see if he can set some rules for you boys to play in the sand box. You don't seem to play well with others.
Old 04-22-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:
I guess I'll have to speak to SSL and see if he can set some rules for you boys to play in the sand box. You don't seem to play well with others.
You needn't take action on my behalf, Fran, though it's kind of you to offer.
Some people need to attack when confronted with a viewpoint they either disagree with or which, sometimes, strikes close to home within themselves.
In this case it's more a matter of poor comprehension leading to unwarranted and baseless conclusions. Be assured that I'm unaffected by it in any negative way.
On the bright side it's been good for a giggle or two.
Apparently, questioning the gender, intentions, or morals of someone is the only means of self-affirmation available to my "friend and admirer". OK by me.
I asked my Sapphic love AND my intact BF to read the relevant posts and they just shook their heads and walked away, the BF saying "Wants your phone number, eh? Like you need someone like that dogging you."
Thanks just the same.

Love and be loved,

CuriousGirl
Old 04-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hank, are you drunk?
Your language is getting weirder by the day!
Ah, Ila, I like that member, no doubt. Ila is cool, self-controlled, wise, learned, kind and prompt in action. So I like Ila for HIS virtues. He is a good friend. Look carefully, Hank, Ila is male. Or have you not noticed?
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink The Sand Box Game

Quote:
Ah, Fran, bother not. You know, Boys will be boys! They just like to play. Why dont you join us in the Sand Box? We will teach you all the tricks of this game.
And who is this "Others"? Curious Girl?
Dont you worry, Fran, she is already an expert player. Hey CG, dont you enjoy playing with us?
Old 04-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hank, are you drunk?
Ain't I immer, Sesame, my man...? Oh well... it's 2 am, finish of a busy workday and a darling is waiting... so hankypanky is off to bed...(meetings tmr f****** early) so far with balls still intact... and a few Bintangs inside... ;-) But yes, I probably drink too much... gotta work on that...

Cheers (burb)!

H
Old 04-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You do that, baby.
Old 04-24-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Ah, Fran, bother not. You know, Boys will be boys! They just like to play. Why dont you join us in the Sand Box? We will teach you all the tricks of this game.
And who is this "Others"? Curious Girl?
Dont you worry, Fran, she is already an expert player. Hey CG, dont you enjoy playing with us?
Sesame, you little seed you!

"Others" refers to ANYONE I may be intimate with but in particular my GF and my BF, both of which I not only adore but greatly respect. The addition of our fairly new Asian ladyboy lover provided not only some horizon-expanding sexual "education" but also a new friend with whom we share much besides sex.
Being called a "twisted fuck" by someone else here actually amuses me in that we ALL, if viewed in light of conventional morality, religion-based or not, could be so labeled.
Racquel, get it right...If you, the "Normal" one, insist on judging and labeling me, it's "Twisted Fuckette"...'K?
Sesame, I DO enjoy my visits here and I've been made to feel welcome by most. For that I'm grateful and will try to return any kindnesses ten-fold.
For anyone interested; I tried to make a little NON-threatening funny effort in the "Castrated Trannies" thread in the Freebies. It was a sincerely innocent attempt at humor regarding the penis appended to one Miss Alison Faraday. (I wonder if "she" is a descendant if THAT Faraday, also English, for whom "Farads" are named. You know, that 'lektrikal stuff.)

And now, having been up for just over 21 hours, I need to.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ
Old 04-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

So here I was, trying to find out a little more about the sexual orientation of the girls here. It seemed to work fine until someone decided to hyjack this thread. Result of the operation: the last thirty posts have nothing at all to do with the subject initially raised.

I have nothing against this discussion taking place here, but why on earth does it have to take place here ?????
Old 04-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Curiosity

Quote:
Sesame, you little seed you!

Sesame, I DO enjoy my visits here and I've been made to feel welcome by most. For that I'm grateful and will try to return any kindnesses ten-fold.
....It was a sincerely innocent attempt at humor regarding the penis appended to one Miss Alison Faraday. (I wonder if "she" is a descendant if THAT Faraday, also English, for whom "Farads" are named. You know, that 'lektrikal stuff.)

And now, having been up for just over 21 hours, I need to.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Girl, I'm curious about what you were doing for hours nonstop? Studying electricity? Or bringing some really sassy fantasy to reality, I suppose?

Is This Faraday girl a very very distant realtive of the English chemist and physicist Michael Faraday? Highly unlikely. Well, Faraday was the father of electronics although he lived back between 1721 and 1867.

So, I'm a seed now! Did you know that the dildo you were using for the last 21 hours runs by the principle invented by Faraday?

Anyway, welcome and hearty invitations to the sand box. Please reveal some of your girly fantasies to GGad. I'm also listening, sweet sister!

Last edited by sesame; 04-24-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-25-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:
So, I'm a seed now! Did you know that the dildo you were using for the last 21 hours runs by the principle invented by Faraday?

Anyway, welcome and hearty invitations to the sand box. Please reveal some of your girly fantasies to GGad. I'm also listening, sweet sister!
21 hours?!?!?!?! My >^..^< would be DOA! I'd need jumper cables to keep my "mobile" toy running.
My Sybian, which has been a favorite appliance hereabouts since it's arrival a few months ago, is not battery-operated but my electric bill has taken an upward jump. If I were the only "frequent flyer" it wouldn't be so high but my
Sapphic Sweetie and, lately, my ladyboy friend, have really caused the meter to twirl. There's no way my BF would ever saddle up but he loves to observe, coach, etc. ...Whew!
I may have to have it converted to "coin-operated"!
Fantasies? Hmmmm...That might take a while. For now, though I am loathe to disappoint my detractors, let me just say that NONE are of a bloodthirsty nature.
Bye for now, you sexy seed!
(Didn't I meet you once...at a burger joint? As I recall you and several colleagues were sitting atop my Bacon/Swiss Burger.)

CG
Old 04-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Night Rider

A Sybian! So you like to ride that rubber horse, you Cowgirl?
And your whole fraternity is taking turns, riding the poor thing! Well, its already a fivesome (you, Gf, Bf, Tg) and the Sybian ;
and you're still craving for more seed.
You will produce quadruplets!

What was sitting on your bacon/burger, again?
A sausage?

One more thing. Can you ride? Err, Ofcourse you can!
No, no, I was referring to real horse riding.