Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what is it about a tgirl that makes our cock so much harder then with a woman?

it amazes me everytime i think of being fucked or suckin a tgirls cock i get so fuckin hard its unreal. it almost doesnt matter y but its awesome haha
Old 09-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Could it be that it's because it's forbidden, a bit dirty, mysterious, and you'd never actually go through with it, but you fantasise about it?

Hey, YOU DID ask.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have had sex with a tgirl dozens of times. been bottomed just as many times. i dated a couple tgirls. it is certainly not forbidden to me haha
Old 09-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Possibly, part of it is projection of desire. We know how good out cock feels especially when it is hard and we would love to suck it. We like the female body and when we see a nice hard cock attached to it, we relate it to our own cock pleasure. Many of us desire to suck our own cock but this is very difficult or impossible. We are not gay so we don't want to suck a guys cock. Sucking a tranny cock provides a way to satisfy this innate urge to suck our own nice big hard cock.
Old 09-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlass is on a distinguished road

For me it's the fact that you can have the best of both worlds. Like a girl they suck cock and you can fuck them. But yet they have a bit extra a yummy cock you can suck and fuck. Not to mention they are so fucking cute with their fem bodies and a nice cock hanging between their legs. Just the thought makes me want a cock in my mouth.Ummm
Old 09-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Then it's because you prefer tgirls, over gg's.

JohnDowe.