Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Mirella de Carlo and Raffa
Attached Thumbnails
Mirella01.jpg   Mirella02.jpg   Mirella09.jpg  

Old 06-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

A few more...
Attached Thumbnails
domino3090.jpg   dp00201.jpg   kalena111.jpg  

laisa4-167.jpg   laisa4-173.jpg   le0166.jpg  

paulinha-167.jpg   he0174.jpg  
Old 06-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

More pics...
Sorry for possible reposts!
Attached Thumbnails
52016-101.jpg   52016-115.jpg   alv0177.jpg  

alv0179.jpg   andreiajean0084.jpg   andreiajean0086.jpg  

cassia-179.jpg   cassia-184.jpg   cassia-231.jpg  

DSC07222.jpg   DSC09962.jpg   img_6968.jpg  

IMG_1941.jpg   IMG_4857.jpg   IMG_4873.jpg  

Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Antoher series...
Attached Thumbnails
kr0200.jpg   lorena_suzy128.jpg   milenicowboy0111.jpg  

nr0169.jpg   nr0170.jpg   nr0172.jpg  

ns00179.jpg   RAC_6012.jpg   RAC_6585.jpg  

RAC_9116.jpg   RAC_9117.jpg   sashagabriel0064.jpg  

sc0168.jpg   sc0170.jpg   sm0168.jpg  

Old 06-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Try to imagine what it must feel like to have Natalia Coxxx so deep inside of you as she kisses you. Now, try to get anything else done today.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-nataliacoxxx11.jpg   kbd-nataliacoxxx12.jpg   kbd-nataliacoxxx13.jpg  

Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite variety of kissing while balls deep will always be her cock in me. Were I so lucky, I'd surely let Wanessa (pic 1) and Agatha McCartney (pic 2) have their way with me, but I'd always give it up to Kalena Rios (pic 3) first.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_wanessa12.jpg   kbd_agathamccartney14.jpg   kbd-kalena10.jpg  

Old 06-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Two girls in embrace, one's cock deep in the asspussy of the other, as they kiss passionately. There may be things as beautiful, but is there anything more beautiful?
Attached Thumbnails
kbd14.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

His cock is deep inside Ellen Silva as they kiss.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_ellensilva14.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some more...
Attached Thumbnails
tspantyhose_com_sabrina_braks_1-091.jpg   tspantyhose_com_thayna_louzada_1209.jpg   FTPsafe_53.jpg  

IMG_1547.JPG   kalena_suelen53.jpg   kalgab155.jpg  

kalgab202.jpg   kalgab226.jpg   kallou069.jpg  

kb0087.jpg   kr0200.jpg   lavinnyfernando154.jpg  

mickelly_rico110.jpg  
Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The best pictures in this thread, in my humble opinion, are the ones where the girl is fucking the guy. I would trade places with this lucky guy any time!
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_fbs165mfk_01.jpg   kbd_fbs165mfk_07.jpg   kbd_fbs165mfk_13.jpg  

Old 07-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

send.the.love is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to send.the.love

I find kissing to be erotic, more so than fucking. I love watching two Tgirls make out like lesbians.
Old 07-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
The best pictures in this thread, in my humble opinion, are the ones where the girl is fucking the guy. I would trade places with this lucky guy any time!
Not many of them... Here are some...
Attached Thumbnails
sfg_g002_135.jpg   sfg_g007_158.jpg   sfg_g023_142.jpg  

sfg_g024_133.jpg   sfg_g051_104.jpg   sfg_g053_136.jpg  

sfg_g054_164.jpg   sfg_g063_074.jpg   shemalesfuckguys_g068_074.jpg  

Old 07-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And some more...
Attached Thumbnails
shemalesfuckguys_g078_087.jpg   shemalesfuckguys_g092_053.jpg   shemalesfuckguys_g096_060.jpg  

shemalesfuckguys_g096_064.jpg   shemalesfuckguys_g096_070.jpg   shemalesfuckguys_g097_053.jpg  

Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The first picture is my preference. To have Kalena Rios kiss me while fucking me would be absolute heaven! Kalena is one of the world's sexiest women.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_kalena_gypsy-gay-fuckin-shemale-4.jpg   kbd_kalena_gypsy-gay-fuckin-shemale-6.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Aline Fontinelly has a great pair of tits and a mouth that begs to be kissed and cummed on
Attached Thumbnails
52001-044.jpg   52001-047.jpg   52001-050.jpg  

Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thaina: my ass is yours any time!
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_thaina_perfectly-shaped-ass-8.jpg   kbd_thaina_perfectly-shaped-ass-11.jpg  
Old 07-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Variations on a theme: Victoria Holyns and her man kiss as he is balls deep in her, while Bruna Tavares kisses her man as she goes balls deep in him. Bruna's is the better way, in my opinion.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_victoriaholyns_New Folder 4leohard112.jpg   kbd_bruna-tavares_very-hot-brazilian-shemale-5.jpg  
Old 08-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More variations on a theme: first, Fernanda Keller and her man kiss as he is balls deep in her; then they kiss as she goes balls deep in him.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_fernandakeller_brasilian-shemale-6.jpg   kbd_fernandakeller_brasilian-shemale-9.jpg  
Old 08-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three beautiful pairs of transwomen enjoying each other intimately: Ericka Backster and Carol Vendraminy; Lorena Smith and Melanie; Shakira and Paola.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_erickabacksterfuckscarolvendraminy13.jpg   kbd_lorenasmith&melanie14.jpg   kbd_shakira&paola13.jpg  

Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This lucky guy doesn't have Shakira's beautiful cock balls deep yet, but I'm sure he will soon.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_shakira_busty-brasilian-blonde-tranny-fuck-7.jpg  
Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Luciana in a beautiful pose.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Luciiana-Cum_in-TrannySurprise-13.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A variation on the theme, from "Tranny Banged My Wife." Kalena Rios, as I have written many times, is simply one of the most beautiful, desirable women on the face of the earth.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_kalena_trannybangedmywife012.jpg  
Old 08-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lbr4me is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
A variation on the theme, from "Tranny Banged My Wife." Kalena Rios, as I have written many times, is simply one of the most beautiful, desirable women on the face of the earth.
I soo appreciate your posts. I dream of being on the receiving end every day.
Old 08-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is how I like these pictures: a beautiful girl cock deep inside a guy's ass, as they kiss. This is Luanna Varella.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_luanna-varella10.jpg  
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Of course, I'd rather have Sanndy's cock in me than see this guy's in her.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_a-better-rear-sanndy-trannysurprise-9.jpg  
Old 09-03-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice... Amanda Bergman @megacocktranny.com
Attached Thumbnails
amanda_bergman_1-010.jpg   amanda_bergman_1-013.jpg   amanda_bergman_1-015.jpg  

Old 10-02-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dani de Castro

The beautiful Dani de Castro @bbtrannies
Attached Thumbnails
dani-de-castro-02.jpg   dani-de-castro-03.jpg   dani-de-castro-04.jpg  

Old 10-02-2010

Thumbs up Adriana Suzuki

The tasty Adriana Suzuki @trannies-fuck-guys
Attached Thumbnails
adriana-suzuki-tranniesfuckguys-02.jpg   adriana-suzuki-tranniesfuckguys-03.jpg   adriana-suzuki-tranniesfuckguys-04.jpg  

Old 10-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd like to trade places with her, and have her trade places with him.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_sfh_14.jpg  
Old 10-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back with more! Sorry if some are duplicates...
Attached Thumbnails
8-087.jpg   8-165.jpg   9-106.jpg  

9-180.jpg   10-088.jpg   10-094.jpg  

12-086.jpg   13-130.jpg   18-094.jpg  

19-179.jpg   19-183.jpg   20-088.jpg  

20-126.jpg   adriana_malu040.jpg   adriannarrodrigues6106.jpg  

Old 10-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Going on...
Attached Thumbnails
barrbara-215.jpg   biadany069.jpg   biadany081.jpg  

biadifilipodani1133.jpg   biadifilipodani1167.jpg   biadifilipodani1194.jpg  

carlaaraujo4043.jpg   carlaaraujo4094.jpg   carlaaraujo4098.jpg  

carla_jaquelina081.jpg   ericka_carol053.jpg   ericka_carol084.jpg  

FTPsafe_165.jpg   FTPsafe_52016100.jpg   FTPsafe_52016115.jpg  

Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lorena Smith and Melanie, kissing while one is balls deep in the other. Beautiful
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_lorena-smith_&_melanie_14.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Our own Sammi Valentine (from Interracial Tgirl Sex).
Attached Thumbnails
kdb_sammi-valentine_10.jpg  
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default barebackshebang.com

When he's done with Raica, I'd love it if she'd fuck me balls deep while we kiss.
Attached Thumbnails
kbs_raica_full_15.jpg  
Old 11-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.brazilianshemalesclub.com

The lovely Carla.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_carla_F14.jpg  
Old 11-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.RealTeenTrannys.com

Laisa Lins.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_laisa-lins_rtt_005.jpg   kbd_laisa-lins_rtt_012.jpg  
Old 11-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back to posting!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00230.JPG   Thayna_Marcus086.jpg   Thayna_Marcus143.jpg  

Thayna_Marcus168.jpg   Thayna_marcelo_0146.jpg   Thayna_marcelo_0172.jpg  

Thayna_marcelo_0181.jpg   gabryelly_arnold112.jpg   graicy_fabricia1203.jpg  

jaimepagejohnmagnum1099.jpg   jaimepagejohnmagnum1100.jpg   jaimepagejohnmagnum1173.jpg  

jessicafoxvictoriaknox1134.jpg   kamilly-adelaide248.jpg   kamilly-adelaide301.jpg  

Old 11-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.interracialtgirlsex.com

Viviane and James.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_viviane_and_james_11.jpg  
Old 12-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tagteamtranny.com

Walkiria and Jackeline tag team Andrey.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_walkiria-and-jackeline-tag-team-andrey_tag-team-tranny_11.jpg  
Old 12-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tranniesfucktrannies.com

Kamilly Santos and Surayne.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Kamilly Santos & Surayne_12.jpg  
Old 12-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kittykat is on a distinguished road
Default Great thread!

not sure what her name is...
Attached Thumbnails
poo02.jpg   poo11.jpg  
Old 12-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marbleman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
Hi,

this is Laisa Lins.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=8775
Old 12-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbleman View Post
Hi, this is Laisa Lins.
At first, I was not very sure that the girl was a tranny. But the link to Laisa Lins is a clear proof. She is really lovely !
Attached Thumbnails
Laisa sports02.jpg  

Last edited by Agurlishboy; 12-07-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Later this evening, I would love to have an "after dinner" Mint.

And while no one is "balls deep" yet in this picture, I have every confidence that such a state will soon be achieved.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_mint_015.jpg  
Old 12-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.RealTeenTrannys.com

Juliana Nogueira.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Juliana-Nogueira_012.jpg  
Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bbtrannies.com

Alessandra Ribeiro.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_alessandra-ribeiro_11.jpg  
Old 12-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.GlazedTrannys.com

Iasmyn Rios.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_iasmyn-rios_008.jpg  
Old 12-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannysurprise.com

Cassia Carvalho kissing Rafaele as she gets fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Cassia_Rafaele_TrannySurprise-15.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannies-fuck-trannies.com

Kamilly Santos and Cibelly Calmon.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Kamilly Santos & Cibelly Calmon_11.jpg  
Old 01-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Julia Jones delivering with a kiss her chocolate medicine
Attached Thumbnails
0.jpg