Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-20-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawkeye19 is on a distinguished road
Default My Shemale Story

I want to write a story about shemales, so first I'm gonna post pictures of the three girls involved, so I won't have to describe them in detail, and then the story itself. None of these are the girls real names. They all are 18 years old at least.

Kristin is in the Mirror

Taylor is the Close up

Siera is the black and white picture.

Kristin made sure everything was ready. Her parents were out of town, and said she could have 2 friends over. She decided on her best friends Taylor and Siera. She also planned on showing them that she was, in fact, a shemale. The 2 arrived around 630 to 7. Her cock grew hard when she looked at them both. They watched a movie, and then began to talk about sex.
They first talked about what guys they wanted to have sex with. Kristin didn't care, but played along any way. They then talked about girls, the interested Kristin. They all said they would have sex with one, and decided now would be a great time. Kristin decided to tell them. She unzipped her pants and showed the girls her 7 inch member, throbbing and hard.
They looked at each other and laughed, then they both pulled out their own cocks. Taylor's was 7 inches while Siera's was an astonishing 9. Kristin filled with joy. Taylor then began to remove her clothes, while Siera did the same. Taylor then began to take off Kristin's shirt, and Siera did her pants. Kristin then got on her knees in front of the couch and told taylor to sit on it. She then told siera to fuck her ass.
Kristin fitted all of taylor's cock in her mouth, and moved her tongue around the tip. Taylor groaned in pleasure. Siera began to give Kristin a rim job. after a couple of minutes of that, she stuck her cock in Kristin's ass. Kristin jerked a little bit, but then relaxed.
When Siera actually began to fuck her, her tits bounced in sync with the motion of her cock thrusting into Kristin's ass. Kristin's tits, slightly bigger, did the same. Kristin could taste pre-cum on Taylor's dick, and began to make her motions faster. She could also tell Siera was about to cum by the groans she made. Her herself also felt her dick about to cum just from the sear excitement. Pretty soon her prediction came true and all girls came at the same time, Taylor and Siera inside Kristin. Kristin swallowed and looked at the girls smiling faces. The night was far from over.

To be continued....

Please post and tell me what you think.
Attached Thumbnails
Zable.jpg   Taylor.jpg   Siera.jpg  

Old 10-21-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

ahhhhh.... thats my dream for the next few days :D
Old 10-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SJTCurious is on a distinguished road

Like the pics too!!!
Old 10-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

womenslookers has a spectacular aura aboutwomenslookers has a spectacular aura about

the one in the mirror... damn i love here... a little chubby, good breast, and beautiful face!
Old 10-22-2007
TXguy4ever

i know the mirror girl is hot!!!
Old 10-22-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Here's some more of the one in the mirror.
Attached Thumbnails
zable1.jpg   zable 2.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sekretter can only hope to improve

heh I liked this story :D

there are a lot of good transgender stories at www.nifty.org but for me it's usually hard to find ones that I really like. As for now I have a few favorites, one of them is called something like "sexy crossdressing twins" and the story is about how one of these male twins convinces the other to crossdress and they have sex with eachother, and eventually wind up meeting a guy on the internet and having a wild threesome.

another one of my favorites, I forget the name of it but it was a 3 parter, this guy meets a girl named Bethany and they start dating, she's like the most voloptuous girl in the school, and after they date for a while and have sex for the first time.. he finds out she's a transexual! his girlfriend has a huge dick, though he is confused at first he likes it.. then at one part he's in her room and tries on her panties and her mom catches him, and what do you know bethanys mom is a shemale too! (My favorite line from that... "now I know what she meant when she said her dad was 'gone'") they end up fucking, bethany catches them and joins in.. then the last part of the story, bethany dresses up the guy as a passable girl, and they get revenge on some kid by fucking him and making him wear a blindfold so he doesnt see their dicks when they ride him...

I like the boy-to-girl transformation stories where the guy will start out innocent enough and somehow wind up as a gorgeous babe, but a lot of the time the stories are bland or similar, or focus way too much on guys for my liking
Old 10-24-2007
TXguy4ever

who is she? do you have more pics of the "mirror girl", maybe some of her naked. I know she is not a shemale but she is hot!!
Old 10-24-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

No I don't happen to have any nude pics, she's just one of my friends. She knows about the story too, she likes it but asks that I keep her real identity a secret.

Either way I'm gonna start the new story tonight, it's gonna be much, much better written. And quite a bit longer.
Old 10-24-2007
TXguy4ever

can you share more pics of the other girls?
Old 05-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

clone454 is on a distinguished road

those pics are pretty good, more would really be nice
Old 05-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Maybe you could gain some money if you'll keep writing these kind of stories. Congrats!