Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FKG3333 is on a distinguished road
Default Who would you be?

This is inspired by a few of the popular current threads. Hopefully there isn't one out there that's exactly like it.

I didn't include a poll because there are too many options, but I guess my thread has three questions (at least two of them are being discussed in other threads, but I wanted to combine all three):

i) If you were a shemale, who would you be?
ii) Being that shemale, which gender would you sleep with (male, female, trans)?
iii) And if your answer was male/trans would you be top or bottom.

Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking that I would be Karina "Anaconda", Raquel, Isabelly Strayt or Camila Rodrigues. They are all so sexy and I would absolutely love to be any one of them.

Next, comes the part that I know many of you are going to disagree with. If I were one of them I would be a bottom for a very well hung man. There is something so sexy to me about a girl (me, in this case) with a big fat penis that chooses to be a bottom. Choosing to take, when you could give is so purely feminine to me and, in my opinion, goes along perfectly with being a shemale.

Anyway, that's my answer currently: Karina "Anaconda", Raquel, Isabelly Strayt or Camila Rodrigues, and I would be a bottom for some lucky, very well hung man.

Anyone else care to share their answers?
Old 03-09-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Interesting.
I would choose to be Adrianna Rodriguez i think because she hot sexy and has got a big cock.
I could do some real good ass stretching and pounding with that weapon.
I would choose to be versatile why miss out on all the fun?
But i would probbly be mostly bottom and take plenty of shecock up my ass.
But your right its a very sexy thought being well hung and choosing to be bottom, but it would have to be with shemales and females for me.
Men are just not sexy, i prefer a feminine body face and attitude on a big cock tgirl.

Another thing my fuck buddies would have to include shemales -sash - Bianca Ferire -foxy-kalena- and Daniella foxxx.
Females - Kiley minogue-jessica alba-Hailey berry - Sheryl tweedy among others.
I'm easy to please
Old 03-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

If I was a shemale I would want to be Amy. She is the most beautiful gorgeous ladyboy ever. I'm sure she can pick and choose whomever she wants. Being a shemale I would naturally think like a shemale and I would be having sex with men. I hope that I would also want to also have sex with other shemales and women too. My favourite position would be bottom. I already like to be the bottom and as a shemale I would want even more to be the bottom. I love the thought of getting lots and lots of cock in my ass and being able to suck lots of cock. I like even more the thought of group sex. If I was a beautiful shemale I know that it would be easier to attract enough people for group sex.
My alternate choices for who I would like to be as a shemale are Barbie Woods because she is so sexy, Vaniity because she is beautiful and I like her attitude and outlook, and Foxy Angel because she is also beautiful and sexy. There are others but those are the ones that come immediately to mind.
Old 03-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aunt Kay will become famous soon enoughAunt Kay will become famous soon enough

I don't know her name, but I would be the girl in this picture.
Attached Thumbnails
10_664.jpg  
Old 03-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
There are others but those are the ones that come immediately to mind.
Just thought of some other choices that I would like to be if I were a shemale. Ladyboy Jane, Jay, Moo. I guess that will have to do for now as my mind suddenly went blank.
Old 03-09-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

1) Mint, Leona, or Jamie
2) Wd sleep with all
3) Versatile
Old 02-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

krupafan5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Kay View Post
I don't know her name, but I would be the girl in this picture.
Her name is Penelope Jolie.

Here some pics of her:
Attached Thumbnails
Penelope Jolie7.jpg   Penelope Jolie8.jpg   Penelope Jolie9.jpg  

Old 02-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrea

Yes, big strong Andrea with her awesomely powerful tranny cock. I would spend the rest of my life fucking hot trannys.
Attached Thumbnails
Talise%203.jpg   andrea_by_the_beach_2_752.jpg   andrea_posing_2_3_194.jpg  

Old 02-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GirlySarah is on a distinguished road

would rather be 100% female
Old 02-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I would want to be me!!
Old 02-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
I would want to be me!!
Yup, I want to be me.
Old 02-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

indyzzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Yes, big strong Andrea with her awesomely powerful tranny cock. I would spend the rest of my life fucking hot trannys.
Wow after seeing those pics, I just want to be me, taken by her
Old 02-12-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I'd be Vaniity, Kalena Rios, or LineTrap... But I'm good being little ole' me, just an average trans gal.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'd be Vaniity, Kalena Rios, or LineTrap... But I'm good being little ole' me, just an average trans gal.
Hey Bionca, we've been missing little ole' you. Happy Valentines
Old 02-12-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Hey Bionca, we've been missing little ole' you. Happy Valentines
Thanks! Happy Valentine's to you! I've been buried under ton of work this month, making spreadsheets and writing reports - oh the glamorous life of a real tranny (tm)
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

As a former shemale i wouldn't want to go backwards and i'm happy with who i am so i'd have to pick me and be myself
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 02-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
As a former shemale i wouldn't want to go backwards and i'm happy with who i am so i'd have to pick me and be myself
Jerseygirl Jen
I couldn't imagine as anyone other than yourself, Jen.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Bionca, I would pick "little ole" you over any of those gurls, any day, without question. Not even a second thought.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Jerseygirl Jen

"I'm happy with who I am." Jen, knowing just a bit of what you went to so you could get to your rebirthday, those words from you bring an enormous loving smile to my face.
Old 02-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is nothing average about you at all, Bionca.
Old 02-13-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I couldn't imagine as anyone other than yourself, Jen.
I second this thought.
Old 02-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

monitoro is on a distinguished road

Camilla Saenz, without doubt
Old 02-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

i) If you were a shemale, who would you be?One of those Brazillian babes. Nice and curvy, lovely skin and hair. They're on the larger side, which is good. I don't want to be petite even if I like my girls that way.

ii) Being that shemale, which gender would you sleep with (male, female, trans)?
No change there. female and trans.

I'd have to keep fucking with my cock. So top a lot of the time. Bottom's desirable if that gets my partner off and I can take it.
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

i) If you were a shemale, who would you be?
Mia Isabella or Renata Araujo. (and if I were one of those two, I'd spend the first several weeks playing with myself... )

Ideally T-girls (that's why most of us are here after all...) I would still want the great combination of femininity w/ a package.

Variety is the spice of life.
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

1. any
2. shemale
3. top