Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sex toys shopping.

Hello again, I've been a little quiet lately, but now I'm back.

I'm currently looking to get some nice sex toys. I really want a good butt plug and other anal toys like a ribbed dildo, anal beads, and an anal vibrator.

I would prefer them all be made from silicone, and definatly not jelly crap. Does any know where is a good place to get them at a good price. I would prefer to get them from a shop than get them online. Can anyone tell me where they have got sex toys from and what is a good prices. Does Simply Pleasure have decent prices in their shops?

Also can anyone recommend any make or models to look for, or any anal toys I might have overlooked?

Oh and remember I'm in the UK, so US sites will cost too much in shipping.

Thanks in advance everyone.
Old 07-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

hi anna you tried looking round soho in london yet i've been around there and there are a couple of good sex toy shops around there behind charing cross
if you wanna buy some sex toys i think soho and around charing cross are good places to go....
if you want some help with soho and what not pm me ok?

Ja ne