Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default My Little Summer Dress Pics

Hi All x

So i havnt posted any pics in over a month as i have been busy with family stuff and being ill niceeee...

So this week I have been with Joanna Jet and we started knocking out a stack of scenes for me and all of next week

So this is the first few pics of my new set with my little summer dress and flip flops

Hope you like them xx you can see my face is now settling alot more again ,, just now need to go get skin tigthened in a few months under jaw/chin etc xx

You can see the full scene here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...refix=lhsdress

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Model: Liberty Harkness
WWW: www.libertyharkness.com
Attached Thumbnails
lhsdress_2211.jpg   lhsdress_2228.jpg   lhsdress_2253.jpg  

lhsdress_2352.jpg   lhsdress_2354.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 04-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Hi All x

So i havnt posted any pics in over a month as i have been busy with family stuff and being ill niceeee...

So this week I have been with Joanna Jet and we started knocking out a stack of scenes for me and all of next week

So this is the first few pics of my new set with my little summer dress and flip flops

Hope you like them xx you can see my face is now settling alot more again ,, just now need to go get skin tigthened in a few months under jaw/chin etc xx

You can see the full scene here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...refix=lhsdress

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Model: Liberty Harkness
WWW: www.libertyharkness.com

That little summer dress is very "liberating".
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

hehe thanks babe xxx

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trapdyoungtg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
That little summer dress is very "liberating".

I am going to agree with randolph on this one. LIBERATING
Old 04-11-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

malc is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your pics-
very nice and pretty!

Kisses for you!

Old 04-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Thank you for sharing more pictures, Liberty. You are always so lovely in them.

I am sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope it wasn't anything too serious and that you are feeling better now.
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanls boys xxx yes i am alot better now caught a bug off my little nephew so was in bed fora week vomiting etc ..

all good now thanks for nice comments .. i am starting to feel more confident now in pics with my face finally .. so i hope its starting to shine through now .. xx

Old 04-13-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanls boys xxx yes i am alot better now caught a bug off my little nephew so was in bed fora week vomiting etc ..

all good now thanks for nice comments .. i am starting to feel more confident now in pics with my face finally .. so i hope its starting to shine through now .. xx
Darn nephews, they're always getting the relatives sick.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. That would have been a looooong week indeed.

You should have always felt confident about your face, Liberty. You have always had a radiant beauty to you.
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks for nice words xxxx

hehe well my face is a.lways my bug bear as i had strong features efore , but its getting there now with teh surgeries ehehe x

Old 04-15-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aussie ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:

hehe well my face is a.lways my bug bear as i had strong features efore , but its getting there now with teh surgeries ehehe x
could you be the perfect woman ? you look beautiful and have that wow factor, very nice
Old 04-15-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

passivedude is on a distinguished road

Oh wow! Miss Liberty you are soooooo beautiful. I'd got to the ends of the earth to feel your powerful she-rod inside me! You are a goddess!
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aww bless you guys thanks xxx

hehe i can fuck very hard as it goes .. the times i do top, i top like a beast lol

Old 04-16-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

You're welcome, Liberty.

I think all of us are self-concious at times, but I am glad to see that you are starting to feel better about yourself. In the end, your opinion of yourself is truly the only one that matters.