Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-14-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question TGIRL TOO GOOD - Worried sex with a Tgirl might be too good

Like most of the guys here I'm a tgirl virgin, i fantasize all the time about making love to a tgirl, but one thing worries me.
If or hopefully when i finally do go-it -on with a tgirl mabey i wont like it that much, but that's ok i just move on, but what if i like it a lot, what if i like it too much.

What if i like it so much that sex with a "normal" girl just aint exciting anymore, doesn't hold the thrill of something really naughty and different like sex with a tgirl.
What will happen to my relationships with girls, will it all end?
Although i have absolutely no hangups about other guy's having a full time relationship/partnership with a tgirl, Elio and Hank seem to have found true happiness in their relationships, but i find the idea a bit frighting.
Family pressure, friends and society's taboos all playing a big part in my fear I'm ashamed to say, a bit of a coward in that department.
I could see myself unfulfilled and lonely.
So how about you tgirl virgins, do you worry sex with tgirl might be TOO GOOD, have you thought about the consequences?
Or is it just me?
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Boogaloo is on a distinguished road

Yeah, with you there. It's something I've thought about a fair bit and (sorry to say any tgirls out there) I don't think I could take a full time relationship. Saying that, these girls have turned me on enough (and often enough) that sooner or later I think I'll have to have a go!

If I get there first - I'll let you know if there are any after effects!
Old 09-14-2007
Rick_

No,i will still like girls and shemales
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jeffkraemer916 is on a distinguished road

I too am a transexual virgin and feel the same way.
Old 09-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_lover is on a distinguished road

Me too... but litte bit different because i got a girlfriend, and now i discovered that i like fantasies about tgirls....i'm starting to get doubt about me...anyway i think i'll never try, even if the temptation is really...really strong...
Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cucumber has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yep, feel the same.

Maybe I'll keep it to an Internet kink
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_lover View Post
Me too... but litte bit different because i got a girlfriend, and now i discovered that i like fantasies about tgirls....i'm starting to get doubt about me...anyway i think i'll never try, even if the temptation is really...really strong...
I think you should try one of us first so you don't disappoint the girl later. Better safe than sorry. Just make sure you pick the type that really turns you on and feel what it is like. Bet you will enjoy your visit. Most men I date do.
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

warblade can only hope to improve

I been thinking that my self as well. I like girs and ladyboys as well and would like to be able to meet a T-girl and have a normal relationship with her but the problem that I see is the rest of the world won't accept her. She would have to face discrimination hate for no reazon what so ever, she will be hurt all the time by other people because of their damm ignorance. And ther worst one I don't think my familly and friends wouldn't accept her and treat her like a normal person.
I really would like to know and answer too.
Old 04-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

casperboy2005 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Like most of the guys here I'm a tgirl virgin, i fantasize all the time about making love to a tgirl, but one thing worries me.
If or hopefully when i finally do go-it -on with a tgirl mabey i wont like it that much, but that's ok i just move on, but what if i like it a lot, what if i like it too much.

What if i like it so much that sex with a "normal" girl just aint exciting anymore, doesn't hold the thrill of something really naughty and different like sex with a tgirl.
What will happen to my relationships with girls, will it all end?
Although i have absolutely no hangups about other guy's having a full time relationship/partnership with a tgirl, Elio and Hank seem to have found true happiness in their relationships, but i find the idea a bit frighting.
Family pressure, friends and society's taboos all playing a big part in my fear I'm ashamed to say, a bit of a coward in that department.
I could see myself unfulfilled and lonely.
So how about you tgirl virgins, do you worry sex with tgirl might be TOO GOOD, have you thought about the consequences?
Or is it just me?
Confused and excited is my train of thought.
Old 04-19-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Once taste it you will not go back

Once I tasted ladyboy cock, shemale and other cock, I totally went over to that team. I have been on the shecock/cock team for seven years! Like many have said sex with a gentetic girl is boring and lacking! However, sex with a shemale/male is just great. So be careful! Cock to cock sex is so much better sex with a GG. BUt I am a little different than most who like shemales, ladyboys, femboys. I consider myself as gay. I only want to be with cock, usually someone with a femboy look. I have totaly lost interest in pussy or women.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aunt Kay will become famous soon enoughAunt Kay will become famous soon enough

Shemales make for many steamy nights...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e3a3.jpg (22.9 KB, 45 views)
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Kay View Post
Shemales make for many steamy nights...
You can say that again. We try our best to impress boys and give them a night they will never forget. Most males who have a taste of us try again because we showed them a great time, at least I have had repeat men, but as far as going steady I am not ready yet nor are most of my boy friends, they just want to have a good time.