Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Talking I am Visiting Madrid Spain

I am Visiting Madrid Spain for 1 night/day this friday
someone here from Madrid wanna meet????

let me know

my email is nikkamontero at gmail.com
Old 03-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

bump bump bumpppppp
Old 03-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

I WISH...

Sorry to say that I am no longer living in Spain. The years I lived there were sweet. I thought that Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Menorca were the greatests places on earth, followed closely by Torremolinos, Benedorm and Barcelona.

Spain was so beautiful and so much fun for me. So do tell us Nikki, why are you going to Madrid for ONLY ONE DAY?!?

Oh my goodness, IF I were ever able to return to Spain I would probably "resort to extreme measures" just so I could stay a few weeks. Spain owns a piece of my heart. So so so many good things I found there.

Last edited by smc; 03-29-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Deleted language that shouldn't be posted on a website.
Old 03-29-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki, I'd love to see you. You should plan a trip to my area; the middle of nowhere.
Old 03-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Nikki, I'd love to see you. You should plan a trip to my area; the middle of nowhere.
hehehehehe
Old 03-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yes one day, I am leaving today

I was/am sick anyways LOL , went out yesterday night but not for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
I WISH...

Sorry to say that I am no longer living in Spain. The years I lived there were sweet. I thought that Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Menorca were the greatests places on earth, followed closely by Torremolinos, Benedorm and Barcelona.

Spain was so beautiful and so much fun for me. So do tell us Nikki, why are you going to Madrid for ONLY ONE DAY?!?

Oh my goodness, IF I were ever able to return to Spain I would probably "resort to extreme measures" just so I could stay a few weeks. Spain owns a piece of my heart. So so so many good things I found there.
Old 03-31-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
...I was/am sick anyways LOL , went out yesterday night but not for long
I'm sorry to hear that, Nikki. I hope that you're soon feeling better.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, Nikki. I hope that you're soon feeling better.
I feel better now

here a little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzHPAlf1IXc
Old 04-09-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
I feel better now

here a little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzHPAlf1IXc
I'm glad that you're better now.