Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jplove is on a distinguished road
Smile First post.... LB surprise-love story

Hello to all... have been just looking here for some time now but wanted to get started and join in. I have always had something inside me that was very attracted to ladyboys but had never been with one. About a year ago I had gone for my second trip to the philippines and was dating a girl a few times but it was just was not working out. I met a beautiful young girl right after i have left on line thru another freind and we started talking... Soon it was every day then soon found ourselves falling in love. We talked for 6 months, hours a day and finally this past Jan I came and met her. We spent a few days togehter with me never assuming anything... I had been married once before but never had felt love like she showed.. I knew all about ladyboys but the thought never crossed my mind about her... Well to all those that wanted a tranny surprise story, this is where mine starts I guess. When it finally came out that third night and I heard "im a shemale" she was upset for all the lies, worried my feelings would change, so many things... I was so shocked and at first felt let down becasue of all our plans of getting her to the USA with a finace visa went out the window, just seemed like everything was crashing around me... She went home that night and I just sat and thought all night... All I could think of was that I loved her, loved the person that I had been talking to for 6 months... we were great togehter, why should that change ? She was incredible beautiful, looked 100 % girl in everyway... turned me on more than anyone ever has...
Well we spoke that next monring and she came back to the hotel... We made love that night and everyday after... I figured out very quuickly it did not matter to me if she was "not a real girl" The truth was she excited me and pleased me more than any women ever had.. she was better than a real girl. We have been chatted everyday since I came back in Feb and I am going back to Cebu in June and plan to stay for at least 6 months with her... Now we just have to figure out how I can get her to the US... finance visa would have been somewhat easy... visitors visa's are hard unless the person has extensive money and property ties it seems so if anyone has any ideas I sure would appreciate the info.... I'm sure we will be posting things here togehter soon...
Old 04-20-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplove View Post
Hello to all... have been just looking here for some time now but wanted to get started and join in.
I'm glad that You've finally decided to join and shared your story with us. It was nice to read and i hope everything will turn out well for you two.
Old 04-20-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Good luck! Let us know what happens when you return.

Cham