Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

twistseeker is on a distinguished road
Default Another lonely, horny guy (in S. California)

Hi Everyone,

I have been around for quite some time. I am getting a bit of the blues and would really appreciate a kind TS (m2f) lover in my life. I am a gentle and sincere person and respect all those around me (as well as our shared world). I am also a very sensitive and sensual lover who loves to be close and intimate. As much as I would love to encourage and support someone special (as I do with all my friends and family), respect is generously given to my partner which includes her privacy and individuality. Honestly, I dream of finding someone with whom I can be close and bond with to the point that together we have confidence in our relationship. My vision of this relationship would be the two of us, with love and compassion, have the fierce determination to overcome any adversity either one of us would face. I can go on describing this hope, but I will leave the rest to my potential partner in life.

As for my description, I am a 5'10", 150lb Hispanic with a medium build and a fair complexion (I actually look Caucasian). I love to be outdoors and bike ride as often as I can (as well as work out regularly). I live in San Diego and work in the legal field (I am not an attorney) making a very good living. I live in a house in a quite neighborhood. I am self sufficient but for someone special to share my good fortune with. I do some volunteer work (Meals on Wheels, Environment clean-up and a couple others). I am not a "religious" person but have a deep spiritual awareness (which I do not impose on others). If you were to talk to me and ask my advice, I am sure you will find a sensible and encouraging answer.

Since everyone is a unique person with a personal life lived, I am open to others and do not place imagined (or unreal) expectations on anyone, particularly someone new in my life. Each person must be allowed to express themselves and open up when she or he is comfortable doing so. No person should be chastised for who they are. It is the action and behavior that should be the focus of discussion in a conflict; however being aware and sensitive to the issue(s) at the heart of such ordeal. That also goes for celebrating the life and love we all have to share and of those around us.

I pray my message does not go unread, but rather it gives a special girl (close to my area) an opportunity to connect and find the kind of relationship she may be longing for as well.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

Alex