Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default need a new car, any suggestions

Last sat someone stole my car
And with each passing day it becomes less and less likely my Mustang will be found so i'm going to have to start looking for a new car
I really loved my Mustang so geting a 2012 Mustang is a strong possiabilty but i'm open to suggestion
Tempory hitchiking Jen
Old 01-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default Step up in luxury, but a step down in performance...

One car that I think is actually a damn good buy, surprisinly enough is a Dodge. I KNOW, Dodge/Chrysler does not have the best reputation for durability or long lived vehicles, but in recent years, they seem to have turned out one or two good ones.

I found the Dodge Charger (SRT-8) a damn good and POWERFUL car if you don't mind the gas guzzling 6.4 litre engine. If gas mileage is not a major concern, then the Dodge SRT-8 models of the Charger, Challenger, and the Jeep Cherokee are worth looking at. But BE SURE to tell the car sales people that you INSIST on test driving the SRT-8 version of any of these vehicles. The "SRT-8" option, is a 6.4 litre engine that is just short of 500 horsepower, it costs, but damn! It is like have a "warp engine" for accelleration easliy past 120 m.p.h.

I will be the first to admit, that a hopped up Ford Mustang (Shelby upgraded) will leave the stock SRT-8 vehicles in the dust, but the Shelby COST more, has less luxury and much less room. So what I am saying it that the simple truth of it is that it IS A STEP down in performance, but a clear step up in comfort and luxury... And if performance is really that important to you, you can do a few things to make your SRT-8 Charger, Challenger or Jeep Cherokee go even faster (e.g. nitrous-oxide, super-chargers, turbo-chargers, long rod "stroker" modifications).

So, I guess all I am really advising you to do, is drop by the Dodge dealership, and from the very start INSIST ON SEEING AND TEST DRIVING THE SRT-8 versions of the vehicles you might be interested in. You might just find that they don't measure up to the Ford (Shelby) Mustang, but then when you compare roominess and comfort, and price, you might just decide on one of the three that I have suggested. In case you are wondering... I used to work for Chrysler as a test driver.
Old 01-29-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
One car that I think is actually a damn good buy, surprisinly enough is a Dodge. I KNOW, Dodge/Chrysler does not have the best reputation for durability or long lived vehicles, but in recent years, they seem to have turned out one or two good ones...
I've never been a fan of Dodge. I owned a Dodge once. It had a 318 in it (not exactly today's engine). I found it to be an unreliable dog. I had more problems with my Dodge than it was worth.

Having said that, I recently rode in 2010 Charger. The owner told me the specs, but I don't remember them. What I do remember is that it accelerated from 0 to 100 kph in about 100 metres. I was impressed and even more so when traction and sway control kicked in.

If you want to go with a North American performance car, Jen, then go with another Mustang. Get all the gadgets, toys, and accessories that you can afford. I've ridden in late model Mustangs and they just can't be beat for perfomance and looks.
Old 01-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

tuff choices three great looking cars
Tempory hitchhiking Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-29-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Last sat someone stole my car
And with each passing day it becomes less and less likely my Mustang will be found so i'm going to have to start looking for a new car
I really loved my Mustang so geting a 2012 Mustang is a strong possiabilty but i'm open to suggestion
Tempory hitchiking Jen
I'm sorry to hear about the theft of your car. I hate thieves and they should be dipped in honey and have ants eat at them.

I'm thankful that my car has a chip that prevents the car from being started without the specific key. I'm not sure how many makes have that option nowadays(I've had my car since 2001), but I would check and see if any of those cars has that as an option.
Old 01-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I'm sorry to hear about the theft of your car. I hate thieves and they should be dipped in honey and have ants eat at them.

I'm thankful that my car has a chip that prevents the car from being started without the specific key. I'm not sure how many makes have that option nowadays(I've had my car since 2001), but I would check and see if any of those cars has that as an option.
That may stop a teen from taken a joyride but it doesn't prevent a pro using a flatbed

tempory hitchhiking Jen
Old 01-30-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
That may stop a teen from taken a joyride but it doesn't prevent a pro using a flatbed

tempory hitchhiking Jen
That's true. I was just going by the most common way of auto-theft as I didn't know what happened to your car. Either way, I despise thieves and I hope the piece of shit(or pieces) gets caught or karma turns around and bites him/them in the ass.
Old 01-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

re123 is on a distinguished road

Get the Challenger I use to have one. It was alot of fun, and its the best looking/most comfortable
Old 01-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think i'm in love
Went to the Dodge dealership and took a Challenger out for a spin
sadly they had none in purple
so i had to settle for a red one
one foot on the brake and one on the gas Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.