Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Christmas Cheer

I thought I would post these for those of our members who need a little bit of an extra laugh this time of year.

Happy Holidays!
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg   funny_christmas_11.jpg   funny-christmas-cartoons-bar-hopping.jpg  

funny-christmas-letter.jpg   funny-father-christmas-showing-how-bad-you-really-were.jpg   funny-pic-christmas-9th-christmas-r.jpg  

funny-pic-christmas-drinks.jpg   funny10.jpg   funny12.jpg  

funny19.gif   xmas_kinky.jpg   xmasnowreath.jpg  

Christmas4.jpg  
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Christmas cheer

Thanks SMC for the cartoons. It's 7:30 AM here in Manila, I just woke up and nearly blew coffee through my nose while reading some of them.

Have a Merry Christmas and keep up the great work on this web site.

We are heading Bangkok and Pattya in mid January for a few beers. Philippine Air Lines has a Christmas special with one way air fares for $48.00 We couldn't pass up a deal like that.

Regards,

BSL
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisatinlover View Post
Thanks SMC for the cartoons. It's 7:30 AM here in Manila, I just woke up and nearly blew coffee through my nose while reading some of them.

Have a Merry Christmas and keep up the great work on this web site.

We are heading Bangkok and Pattya in mid January for a few beers. Philippine Air Lines has a Christmas special with one way air fares for $48.00 We couldn't pass up a deal like that.

Regards,

BSL
Enjoy. I must say that were I to be heading to Bangkok and Pattaya for something to drink, it would not be Thai beer. There is a liquid that Thai women produce, though, that I would be happy to be drinking night and day!
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Beer

The beer is to wash down the other exotic liquid.
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A few more ...
Attached Thumbnails
all-i-want-for-xmas.jpg   Buttcracker.jpg   christmas_is_weird_card-p137218089021633073zv2h8_400.jpg  

Christmas_Profit.jpg   fuck-fucking-christmas.jpg   funny-christmas-card-santa-gets-a-flat.jpg  

Funny-Xmas-Images.jpg   Funny-Xmas-Pictures.jpg   teenager-economics-598x459.jpg  

Xmas-billboard-09.jpg  
Old 12-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Who knew?
Attached Thumbnails
2008-12-25.jpg  
Old 12-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mr P Panther is on a distinguished road

Thanks SMC,

These are great, I just needed a laugh to carry on with my day.

Mr P
Old 12-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
A few more ...
The first and last pics are brilliant. Ah, blasphemy.
Old 12-26-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Great pictures! Thanks for the laughs, and Merry Christmas to everyone(I'm sure it's still December 25th for some of our Members.)!