Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-10-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

To be fair, Bionca created this thread almost a year and a half ago. She may have changed her view on this at any time from then to now.
Old 12-06-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm really tired of typing "the men who date gals like me" or its like. I REALLY would like you guys to get together and come up with a name for yourselves and "Men who like girls like me".

I was talking with the lovely Hank (from here), and we determined that "Admirer" sounds creepy, like a letch hanging in the corner playing pocket pool. And "Tranny Chaser" sounds like something you order in a bar "I'd like some Bourbon with a Tranny Chaser".

I feel very strongly about allowing people to define themselves... so here is your chance!!! Do it, or I'll do it for you, and you won't like it
Yes, I know this is an old thread, but I still think it's very relevant today. No, I've never liked any of the above terms either. Or "labels" in general. I can't speak for others but "Andy" has always worked for me...

Last edited by a9127; 12-06-2019 at 09:15 AM.