Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default HAVE NO FEAR! It's so easy to meet an transsexual woman...

Referring to a recent post by a guy being afraid of meeting transsexual women (as well as our on-going thread: How to meet a shemale) and as an honest attemt to de-mystify this a bit, let me repeat my own story:

(I'll skip the looong intro, though)

The first time I met lovely Fey was about two days after we made a connection on some chat forum on the internet (I cannot remember which). She was the first trans-woman I ever met irl.

It was actually hammering simple: She gave me her address, I took a taxi there, I was met by a friend of her, and two minutes later Fey entered... and blew me away! Then we sat down, had a bit of tea and talked... then we found out that we really, REALLY liked each other... "Should we continue our interaction in my bedroom?" Fey politely asked... then we did... and then we had a one year long relationship which eventually turned out to be a beautiful friendship. Fey's my best friend here now. You can belive it!

SO no problems at all!

And, indeed, I've met transsexual ladies later, where the sex-thing was not necessarily happening THAT fast... hmmm... have I really???

MEETING A TRANSSEXUAL WOMAN IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT FROM MEETING A SWEET LITTLE CISGENDERED GIRL!!! If you're nervous, then use it in a good way to convince yourself that this is what you really want! And believe, this IS what you really want guys :-)

You just need to push back your inhibitions and ENJOY the fact, that here you are in the company of a goddess! And wait with the sex, for crying out loud - take a bit of time to get cool with each other and find out if you truly rock together. Be nice, be polite, show her total respect, treat her like your princess!

How difficult can it be? Right? It isn't! It's the easiest thing of all - IF you truly want it!

Best wishes!

H