Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-15-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
hihi I also had a good idea.....

I ordered this fucking hot jeans *;D

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80904IJ/mm/125

I hope it fits in 26. I have two diesel jeans, one in 26 fitzs perfect, the other one I ordered also in 26 but it didn't fit perfectly, I had to re order it in 25 *:D !

The one in the link isn't available in 25 anymore.... if it doesn't fir, then I'll order this one (looks nearly the same, but here with used effects):

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80931LJ/mm/125

*;D
I'm sure the jeans will look smashing on you.
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I'm sure the jeans will look smashing on you.

hihi I hope so, but should be, hopefully it fits. the ups man was here on friday but I was at work * - he will come back on monday, due to I'm at home I will get it on monday pray that it fits in first instance *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 07-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shulzz is on a distinguished road

Hello, I have a question for Melimelicious.

Please how do you do to be so well depilated ?

I confess you that it interest me.

Thank you to answer.
Old 07-18-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
hihi I hope so, but should be, hopefully it fits. the ups man was here on friday but I was at work * - he will come back on monday, due to I'm at home I will get it on monday pray that it fits in first instance *;D !

*lg Meli
If they fit, you should post a picture of it in your thread.
Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If they fit, you should post a picture of it in your thread.
hihi it fits *:D ! But I didn't made a picture of it yet, even though I was dressed last week *;D but I didn't had a shooting, I stayed the whole week with my girlfriend
*:D !

But I wanted to make a jeans shooting dur8ing the next months, where I will wear a couple of my sexiest jeans *;D !

I will order the other one this week due to I won money with soccer bets again this weekend *;D !

@shulzz

hey *;D

well its a combination of shaving and body sugaring *;D !
Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default Parr

Quote:
@shadows

hihi yes *) - well relaxing at its best starts next week thursday when my girlfriend visits me agian. we are together for exactly a half year then, sooooooooooo beautiful *smile*

hihi and I finished the april outdoorset *:D ! I posted one image already, here are a couple of new ones, have fun *;D
I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT, YOU SIMPLY TAKE MY BREATH
AWAY. NOW I HAVE TO WORK AFTER SEEING THESE.

Last edited by smc; 07-25-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by parr View Post
I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT, YOU SIMPLY TAKE MY BREATH
AWAY. NOW I HAVE TO WORK AFTER SEEING THESE.

hihi hey *) you are great, thank you so much *:D ! But plz go on breathing before its too late *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 07-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
@shadows

hihi yes *) - well relaxing at its best starts next week thursday when my girlfriend visits me agian. we are together for exactly a half year then, sooooooooooo beautiful *smile*

hihi and I finished the april outdoorset *:D ! I posted one image already, here are a couple of new ones, have fun *;D
Up the 2nd Amendment!!! I love the mix of lipstick and guns.

Last edited by smc; 07-26-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavetoebony View Post
Up the 2nd Amendment!!! I love the mix of lipstick and guns.
hihi yeah, I love guns too *;D ! I did several shootings with guns, I mostly love my double barrel sawed off shotguns *;D
Old 07-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rorompokbekok has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i just love t-girl with a slim body and with high heels shoes.... *drool*
Old 07-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hihi I also had a good idea.....

I ordered this fucking hot jeans *;D

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80904IJ/mm/125

I hope it fits in 26. I have two diesel jeans, one in 26 fitzs perfect, the other one I ordered also in 26 but it didn't fit perfectly, I had to re order it in 25 *:D !

The one in the link isn't available in 25 anymore.... if it doesn't fir, then I'll order this one (looks nearly the same, but here with used effects):

http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detai...80931LJ/mm/125

*;D
You look even better in your latest pics. Can't wait to see you in these jeans, or better still half out of them.
Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarling View Post
You look even better in your latest pics. Can't wait to see you in these jeans, or better still half out of them.
hihi today I will order the second too. I guess when I present these jeans in a shooting I will wear both, switching them inbetween, rest of the outfit can stay the same due to they look nearly the same *;D

thank you for the compliment *;D !

@ rorompokbekok

hihi hey thank you sooo much *;D ! Yeah slim tgirls are the best *;D ! skinnyness rulez *;D
Old 07-29-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi it fits *:D ! But I didn't made a picture of it yet, even though I was dressed last week *;D but I didn't had a shooting, I stayed the whole week with my girlfriend
*:D !

But I wanted to make a jeans shooting dur8ing the next months, where I will wear a couple of my sexiest jeans *;D !

I will order the other one this week due to I won money with soccer bets again this weekend *;D !
Meli, congrats on the winfall! Did you win a lot?
Old 08-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Meli, congrats on the winfall! Did you win a lot?
hihi hey thank you *;D

naaa it wasn't really much 228? *;D ! I had many better wins - best win during a weekend was 1318?

*;D
Old 08-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey thank you *;D

naaa it wasn't really much 228? *;D ! I had many better wins - best win during a weekend was 1318?

*;D
Well, 228 isn't too shabby! You can always send some of your winnin's ol' shadows' way...
Old 08-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, 228 isn't too shabby! You can always send some of your winnin's ol' shadows' way...
hihi yeah its nice of course *;D - hihi well yeah, but I need this money for new heels, dresses, tops and jeans *;D

*lg Meli
Old 08-03-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi yeah its nice of course *;D - hihi well yeah, but I need this money for new heels, dresses, tops and jeans *;D

*lg Meli
Well, I guess that's a better way to spend it.
Old 08-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hbk666 is on a distinguished road

meli, please make my happiness... post one pic with bare soles babe

btw u look amazing from head to toe

brazillian fan here !
Old 08-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, I guess that's a better way to spend it.

aaaaaaaaaaah damn nice weekend, I've won 554 ? yesterday *:D ! thats quite nice *:D

@hbk

hihi well I have to see that I make something like this during a shoot in the near future, if I don't forget it *;D !
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Meli you are very hot and beautiful...xoxoxo
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
Meli you are very hot and beautiful...xoxoxo
hihi hey, thank you very much *;D *;D !

*lg Meli
Old 08-10-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
aaaaaaaaaaah damn nice weekend, I've won 554 ? yesterday *:D ! thats quite nice *:D

@hbk

hihi well I have to see that I make something like this during a shoot in the near future, if I don't forget it *;D !
That is a damned fine weekend for sure!

We had a nasty spammer that tried to sully your thread, Meli! How dare he try that!
Old 08-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hey *:D

in this thread ?! I didn't see anything of it *;D ?! well, next time he will eat my double barrel sawed off *:P

seems like you guys solved the problem *;D ?! so thank you very much *;D
Old 08-11-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hey *:D

in this thread ?! I didn't see anything of it *;D ?! well, next time he will eat my double barrel sawed off *:P

seems like you guys solved the problem *;D ?! so thank you very much *;D
No problem, Meli. We try to nuke the spammers before too many(if any) people are subjected to their crap.

He should count himself lucky that all he got was a ban rather than your double barrelled shotty!
Old 08-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No problem, Meli. We try to nuke the spammers before too many(if any) people are subjected to their crap.

He should count himself lucky that all he got was a ban rather than your double barrelled shotty!
hihi thats really nice, thank you so much *:D

grrrrrrrrr damn flickr sucks... they deleated my profile *;O - that will be hard work to build it up again.... well okay I don't give a fuck about until net week, because today my girlfriend visits me and stays over the weekend, so I'm not online until monday.

*lg Meli
Old 08-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi thats really nice, thank you so much *:D

grrrrrrrrr damn flickr sucks... they deleated my profile *;O - that will be hard work to build it up again.... well okay I don't give a fuck about until net week, because today my girlfriend visits me and stays over the weekend, so I'm not online until monday.

*lg Meli
Darn flickr! I take it they have a policy against adult pictures? Too bad they couldn't have a separate section for adults to post their pictures. Facebook is apparently quite strict as well.

At least you will have your lovely girlfriend to boost your spirits this weekend. Enjoy yourself, Meli.
Old 08-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Darn flickr! I take it they have a policy against adult pictures? Too bad they couldn't have a separate section for adults to post their pictures. Facebook is apparently quite strict as well.

At least you will have your lovely girlfriend to boost your spirits this weekend. Enjoy yourself, Meli.

hihi no, you can upload adult pictures, you have to mark them as restricted so that only firnbeds can see it there. I think its because of the promotion text stuff for my paysite which I included one or two weeks before *;D

hihi oh yeah it was a so fucking nice we, I was en femme on friday and saturday, got fucked on both days, so everythings fine *;D
Old 08-21-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi no, you can upload adult pictures, you have to mark them as restricted so that only firnbeds can see it there. I think its because of the promotion text stuff for my paysite which I included one or two weeks before *;D

hihi oh yeah it was a so fucking nice we, I was en femme on friday and saturday, got fucked on both days, so everythings fine *;D
I guess that could be the reason they deleted it. I have never used flickr before, so this is all news to me.

And it certainly sounds like you had a better weekend than mine. Mine sucked(and not in a good way).
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I guess that could be the reason they deleted it. I have never used flickr before, so this is all news to me.

And it certainly sounds like you had a better weekend than mine. Mine sucked(and not in a good way).
hihi yeah this should be the reason... well okay I didn't manage it to rebuild this flickr profile again, but I'll do it during this week I guess.

hmm my weekend was pretty nice, won 232 ?yet, today I can win 552 ? on top *;D !

Well if the weekend sucked then I wish you a good start into the new week *;D
Old 08-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrman80 is on a distinguished road

when will see your bare feet with the rest of your gorgeous self?
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrman80 View Post
when will see your bare feet with the rest of your gorgeous self?
we will see, I try to remember this in one of my future shootings *;D

but wait *hihi*

You can see me using my bare feet for footjobs in a couple of my footjob videos
*;D
Old 08-23-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi yeah this should be the reason... well okay I didn't manage it to rebuild this flickr profile again, but I'll do it during this week I guess.

hmm my weekend was pretty nice, won 232 ?yet, today I can win 552 ? on top *;D !

Well if the weekend sucked then I wish you a good start into the new week *;D
Thanks Meli.
Old 08-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hbk666 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

@hbk

looking forward to see my goddess
Old 08-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks Meli.
hihi hey,

no need to thank me for it *;D

I now wish you a good start into the weekend *:D !

@ hbk

hihi, okay *;D I try to remember it, next shooting should be in september *;D
Old 08-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey,

no need to thank me for it *;D

I now wish you a good start into the weekend *:D !

Well, you wished me a good weekend, so I had to thank you. I am a gentleman, after all.

It's hard to believe it's almost September!
Old 08-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrman80 is on a distinguished road

ok! I CANT WAIT! i'm "excited" just thinking about it lol
Old 08-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paladin68 can only hope to improve

I like your legs Meli, i could lick them (& ur butt) forever!

Quote:
hihi hey thank you for the compliments *smileZ*

Hihi well blue is okay but only light blue *;D but I don't have blue cloths *;D but perhaps there will be some in the future *;D
You need to get some blue - it's my favourite colour!

Quote:

rrrrrr stick your tongue up my little tight asspussy O;D
Two of my favourite things to lick, toes & ass!

Last edited by shadows; 08-30-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, you wished me a good weekend, so I had to thank you. I am a gentleman, after all.

It's hard to believe it's almost September!
hihi no need to thank me for it *;D !

hihi yeah and I had birthday last friday. I had a fantatsic weekend with my tranny girlfriend *:D !

@ mrman

I see what I can do, I hope I remember it *;D

@ paladin

hihi thank you so much for those compliments *;D ! Hihi yeah I love my legs too *;D !

hhi well I don't have blue cloths yet, perhaps I will buy something but it will be baby blue *;D dark blue isn't my thing (don't know why) *;D
Old 09-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ah I fucking love this one. Its from my newest set (still working on the pictures, don't have any time for it at the moment *;D) ... its actually on 2 of my desktops... this is fucking awesome *:D ! Oh fuck I love myself

Old 09-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Lookin hot Meli. x
Old 09-13-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi no need to thank me for it *;D !

hihi yeah and I had birthday last friday. I had a fantatsic weekend with my tranny girlfriend *:D !

Happy (belated) Birthday, Meli!
Old 09-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday Meli.

A little late, but from heart.
Old 09-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarling View Post
Lookin hot Meli. x
hihi hey thank you very much *:D !

@ shadows and sosed

you guys are great, thank you sooooo much *;D !
Old 09-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasex 76 View Post
Meli me lass awesome pic update in one of my absolute favorite threads here at Transladyboy forum
I really like that pic with the gun too, really nice pic!!
Old 09-15-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hihi hey thank you very much *:D !

@ shadows and sosed

you guys are great, thank you sooooo much *;D !
You're welcome! I hope you didn't get into too much trouble on it.
Old 09-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

enrico100100 will become famous soon enough
Default best one

I love white skin lovely feet and big Cock
You are perfect
I want kiss your feet all night long
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
I really like that pic with the gun too, really nice pic!!
hihi hey thank you very mu7ch, yeah great pic, I love my guns *;D and hot bitches with a gun.. what do you want more *;D ?!

@ shadows

hihi no.. no troulbe, no need to worry *;D ! Thank you so much *:D

@ enrico

hihi hey a big thx for those compliments *;D !
Old 09-16-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

@ shadows

hihi no.. no troulbe, no need to worry *;D ! Thank you so much *:D
Glad to hear it.
Old 09-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Glad to hear it.
thank you very much *:D ! Damn itss still so long until weekend. well but I won't on friday, my girlfriend comes thursday, so will be a great weekend again *;D !

@ popcorn

hey thank you very much *:D !
Old 11-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paladin68 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorompokbekok View Post
i just love t-girl with a slim body and with high heels shoes.... *drool*
High heeled shoes that come off so u can lick their toes