Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-31-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oral Training

A person I know has requested help with oral training; specifically how to reduce or eliminate the gag reflex when deep-throating a cock. This person would like pictures of any toys that might help. Tips are and techniques are also appreciated.
Old 01-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

I seem to be able to reduce or eliminate my gag reflex by shoving a flexible dildo deeper into my throat. Like... dildos that aren't flexible or like a real cock that is hard and more solid, it doesn't quite go down my throat and it hits the right spot to induce my very sensitive gag reflex making me choke, burp and sometimes vomit easily... but when using my very flexible dildo (I use Cyberskin 8" dildo) it bends to the form of my mouth and throat and slides into a spot that makes gagging, burping and vomiting not possible, I guess blocking off airflow and filling the esophagus. I still get a few heaving feelings like something wants to gag or come up but just can't because the dildo's in the perfect spot to choke me nice and deeply. The pic is a Cyberskin dildo, about 8 inches and the material works great with lubricants, especially throat mucus and spit lol. Goes for about $30-$50. I wish I could find longer ones.
Attached Thumbnails
penis lol.jpg  
Old 01-02-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou, Kaiti. I'll pass this along.