Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough
Default Feedback To Moderators

Does anyone get any replies to their feedback to the moderator's? I asked the same thing twice and they ignored me and now more feedback is a bad one now and that is they ignore us.

All I asked was how do we track our threads and posts in other member's threads? I've posted many times and I can never find them to see who might have replied. I've searched through the other pages where they would have been knocked right down the list of threads and I found nothing. I did find a way to track them through my account but I forgot the option that I should use. I asked any moderator this simple thing twice and still I got ignored. I feel as if we're not that welcome here where we should find somewhere else where moderators are always willing to help when we need their help.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.
Old 01-13-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't a paid job. We give our own free time to do this. You were told in one of your previous posts how to track your posts. Go into your profile through User CP and look for the option that lets you find all of your posts. You can also subscribe to a thread to track your posts that way.
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough

Fare enough, nobody gets paid running the other forums but they never let me down.

Thanks for the info as well. However, there's nothing for me to click on to subcribe or to track the posts in the forum. I only see an option how to track PM's.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.

Last edited by i_love_shemales; 01-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-13-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

When you post in a thread it is possible to subscribe to that thread. Scroll down the "Reply" page until you find the "Thread Subscription" box and choose your option from the drop down list.
Old 01-13-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

And right at the top there is an option called Thread Tools. Click on it and select the suitable option.

Cham
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

garijames@msn.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_shemales View Post
Does anyone get any replies to their feedback to the moderator's? I asked the same thing twice and they ignored me and now more feedback is a bad one now and that is they ignore us.

All I asked was how do we track our threads and posts in other member's threads? I've posted many times and I can never find them to see who might have replied. I've searched through the other pages where they would have been knocked right down the list of threads and I found nothing. I did find a way to track them through my account but I forgot the option that I should use. I asked any moderator this simple thing twice and still I got ignored. I feel as if we're not that welcome here where we should find somewhere else where moderators are always willing to help when we need their help.
Iv'e had a similar problem with this site and the moderators, tried to blame myself and relized afterward...it wasn't me.... but we have to "bite the bullet" and move on.

When i first joined the site, I asked howto change my screen name ...so my e-addy wouldn't be there all the time....for everyone!!

I got no reply, pretty much gave up....oh well
Old 01-14-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Smile Me To

I'm glad i am not the only one who has problems,two or three times i have been ignored.They don't seem to like people asking questions,but if you do something wrong,boy they let you know about it.Seems a bit elitist to me
Old 01-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Yes We Do !

Do we get feedback?
Yes we do. At the upper righthand corner you now see a line that says" click here to read mail:".
This is much better instruction than what was there before. That was done at MY request.

Those cute little icons that you put in your messages; Done on my request.How do I get SSL to listen to me and do favors for me? I use my "persuasion".
My favorite moderator could tell you but he needs to come up for air first.
Old 01-15-2009
Banned

Smile Mmmmmmmm

:DSo,basically what you are saying is,to get anything done is to kiss the moderaters arse,sorry not for me,the only arse i want to kiss is yours
Old 01-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Things to do today

Make note
"To fatbloke: Moderator is ahead of you. Wait your turn."
Old 01-15-2009
Banned

Smile

:D Ok Fran,if you insist,i will just have to keep the melted chocolate warm:D