Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default How Safe/Dangerous is BBBJ?

A while back, I had an encounter with a t-girl who wanted us to do oral without condoms. She tried to assure me that there were no risks. I wwas not so sure and insisted.

Anything more scientific than just a gut check that anyone can refer to?

Thanks
Old 01-12-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

HIV can be passed through oral sex. It is, however, less likely than anal sex. For one thing, the saliva has enzymes that attack the HIV virus. It isn't conclusive as there have been very few cases where the only sexual contact between two people was only oral.

One would be safest using a condom. Barring that, not swallowing, making sure there are no cavities in the teeth, and no bleeding gums should remove the most likely points of transmission.
Old 01-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

If in doubt .. check it out ...

Because of the nature of sexual intercourse between men & Transgendered women the risk is somewhat higher than between men & Natal women (though in some Countries both carry very high risks) ..

If you intend being in a monogamous relationship, then both partners should have an HIV test before sleeping together .. if you intend having multiple partners .. then a Condom is always safest ..

I posted about this in another thread only yesterday .. I don't know where in the World you're from .. but certainly in the UK HIV testing takes about 15 minutes & is FREE ...

Orion ..
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
HIV can be passed through oral sex. It is, however, less likely than anal sex. For one thing, the saliva has enzymes that attack the HIV virus. It isn't conclusive as there have been very few cases where the only sexual contact between two people was only oral.

One would be safest using a condom. Barring that, not swallowing, making sure there are no cavities in the teeth, and no bleeding gums should remove the most likely points of transmission.
As far as I know there have been NO proven cases of oral HIV transmission.

I have read, though, that swallowing may actually be better than spitting as you have the sperm for a shorter amount of time inside your mouth. Except, ofcourse, if you enjoy the taste of your wonderful womans cum and let it stay for a while before swallowing...

Probably it is all academical.

But let's all rubber up in full latex inside out :-)

H
Old 01-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Just say no and be safe!!!