Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Bitchboy562 is on a distinguished road
Default I need a tgirl to give me a good time.

Hey im new to the forum and ill share a bit about why i want and need a tgirl to chill with. i joined the forum hoping to find a down girl of any type to submit to and do anything with. ill buy anroom if i find you and ill be your bottom bitch. i havent had many sex experiences imo let alone gay sex experiences and only 1 had been with a tgirl.i had met her in a bathroom at target a boys bathroom and i love tgirls and i told her what i felt and said im a sucker for tgirls and she was hot and the thought of running into her wearing short shorts and a big t shirt and smelled like weed she was about 6 foot 2 im 5 foot 9 indian and busty and i could see her semi hard dick in the shorts. i wanted that boner in my mouth and i got my wish cuz after i told her how i felt on her way out she laughed and i stood there feeling pervy and she told me follow her now. i did as she said and we went to her old mid 2000s tinted 5 series and it was night time. she told me get in the back seat and i did and she did too we locked the car and she said in a hot voice suck it boy. i leaned over and undid her shorts and pulled them down a bit and then her tiny panties holding her impressive dick under them next. before i could say a word i had a hand on my head and i was sucking. not a word out of my mouth i continued slobbering away doing my best to satisfy her as she gagged me with her 8 inch pride. as i was now kneeling on the backseat honestly being forced to gag on her dick but i cant lie i enjoyed it she lifted my head up by my hair and dick slapped me a few times and said pull your pants down. again i did as i was told and was amazed this was going down in a parking lot in a tinted ass car. she commented saying my briefs were cute shes a late 30s cougar tgirl who for some reason went in a boys room. then she said she could see why i was ready to submit and commented on how her dick was bigger and then she pulled out a bag from the seats rear compartment and pulled out a decent sized dildo put and reached in my briefs and jammed it in and guided my head back to her dick she was very verbal and it was very clear she was in charge amd i was wnjoying it, after id say a 10 minute longer blowjob she picked my head up dick slapped me and aimed at my face and told me to jack her off. she sprayed a giant load in my face and then said dont touch it and put your pants on. i did as i was told and she slid her shorts on went up front got her phone made me give her my number and then kicked me out of the car with cum all over my face. i wasnt by my house i was in anahiem so i wore the cum to my car and tried to eat some and i havent found a girl to dominate me since. she gave me her dildo butplug and never called me. i keep hooking up with douche boys trying to satisfy my needs for a tgirl but every time it just makes me wanna hook up again rifhht when i get horny. im a kinky bitch and have some intersest in hot dudes and nice dicks but im mainly after a lady boy or boys to destroy me.