Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NasTeaPlaya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NasTeaPlaya Send a message via Skype™ to NasTeaPlaya
Default I enjoy all sizes of ladyboys/ shemale cocks! ;)

In the past I've had experiences with Mexican/ Philippine, Thai and AA Shemales what an awesome experience. Interesting enough they they all had average size penises. Love them big booties, and licking their a** crack. Don't mind having mine licked either. Never thought I would enjoy sucking their cocks but I did... Don't consider myself gay though. Don't feel attracted to gay guys at all, no offense intended have many gay friends... Will post sum pics soon, when I get access to my computer... Check again! Nas
Old 12-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NasTeaPlaya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NasTeaPlaya Send a message via Skype™ to NasTeaPlaya
Smile Love the juiciness of a Ladyboys booty and and the sweet look of a small or large cock!

Feel free to check out my pictures on adultspace NasTeaPlaya. Love those close up pics of both booty crack and soft/ hard cock... Nothing like a snug fit of an anal toy, seems like there are no limits. Thinking of getting a medium sized butt plug... Hopefully it won't hurt too much... Any T-girl wanna give me a hand or two... Hit me up on yah. IM (NasTeaPlaya)! I know you've been waiting, going to post some photos very soon...