Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: If you were given the chance to change your sex completely would you?
Yes 41 50.00%
No 11 13.41%
Maybe, if I'm able to go back if I want to 30 36.59%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve
Default If a genie would let you change your sex?

Lets say a genie or some kind of magic... That you were given a chance to change your sex.. m2f and f2m*dur =P*

Would you go through with it?
Old 08-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

If the genie mean't I could also be 20 years younger as well then definitely yes!
I have always wondered what it would be like to be a woman (obviously in my head I would be ridiculously good looking too!). I would be the world's biggest slut, that's for sure! Gangbanged everyday!
Old 08-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BoyNeedsGirl can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to BoyNeedsGirl

Definitely.

Mainly because, I sort of want to be a woman because, from what I understand, the female orgasm is much more powerful. Which means I might only leave my house to find someone to fuck.

Also, If I were to become a woman, I'd want to be one properly, Like experiencing childbirth, periods, etc. Mainly because I'm all about authentication.
Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Off is easier than On

OK so I can't manage the 20 years younger, but I am ridiculously good-looking ( modest too, so don't ask for a photo. When I'm ready I'll blind one selected forum member with o ne ! )

My problem ( such as it might be in theory ) would be quite the reverse. A f2m.
I fancy some but not all ( typical woman I suppose ), and the surgery would be horrific, ( and, I suspect, the results disappointing ) So I guess I'll have to rely on Magic as well. Now as the well-informed know, that can be pretty dangerous stuff, and the results capriciously unpredictable. So, ( sigh ), I shall just have to be content with Day-dreaming. But ( wistfully ) I would like to have one of those things - just for a moment - to see what it feels like to deliver a hungry salvo !

I shall now go away and sulk ! ! !
Old 08-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hehe yeah the whole 20 yeas younger thing wouldn't work for me..Since I'm only 20 years old.. But I think I would actually go through with it.. I've always thought what it would be like to be a girl.. I was recently told by my mom that if I was born a girl.. My name would have been Amy Jean *Insert last name*

Or A.j for short.. And I thought to myself.. I actually like the name Amy

if I could I would wanna look like the girl in my avatar =P
Old 08-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

gender swapping wud b so xciting...i can sawitch btwn the genders as per my mood
Old 08-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

XombieMode is on a distinguished road

I want three wishes...

I want to swap gender...
Be a moviestar...
And Brad Pitt be forever in love with me!
Old 08-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Anybody ever heard of Ranma 1/2? That. I want that.
Old 08-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Anybody ever heard of Ranma 1/2? That. I want that.
I have heard of it.. Though the whole warm /cold water thing would get annoying.. I would rather be able to switch any time I want lol
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

I'm not trans, but I have to admit to really wishing I could change sexes whenever I wanted and be able to live and experience life as a woman. Some user here has a signature with a quote from Gil Grissom that goes along the lines of: clams (or some such animal) can change sexes, then time went on by, evolution went on by, and most species cannot now change sex. Which means that perhaps we could have evolved in the same way; perhaps the terrible and true aberration (which is a weird thing to say since evolution has no purpose and is in no way directed by an intelligent force) is being stuck in one sex.

It would be nice if one could go to sleep with the purpose of awakening as the other sex and that that's all it took: you go to sleep and the process starts and when you awaken you're the same but different.
Old 08-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
I'm not trans, but I have to admit to really wishing I could change sexes whenever I wanted and be able to live and experience life as a woman. Some user here has a signature with a quote from Gil Grissom that goes along the lines of: clams (or some such animal) can change sexes, then time went on by, evolution went on by, and most species cannot now change sex. Which means that perhaps we could have evolved in the same way; perhaps the terrible and true aberration (which is a weird thing to say since evolution has no purpose and is in no way directed by an intelligent force) is being stuck in one sex.

It would be nice if one could go to sleep with the purpose of awakening as the other sex and that that's all it took: you go to sleep and the process starts and when you awaken you're the same but different.

I found what Gill said

Gil Grissom: There are two types of male oysters, and one of them can change genders at will. And before man crawled out of the muck, maybe he had the same option. Maybe originally we were supposed to be able to switch genders, and being born with just one sex... is a mutation.
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Steve View Post
I found what Gill said

Gil Grissom: There are two types of male oysters, and one of them can change genders at will. And before man crawled out of the muck, maybe he had the same option. Maybe originally we were supposed to be able to switch genders, and being born with just one sex... is a mutation.
That's the one, yes. That'd be nice and it would throw a hell of a wrench into society. Obviously, everything is a mutation--they are not necessarily a bad thing. It's pity we can't do that at will. Just a little warm water...
Old 08-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tiffers26 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tiffers26
Smile genie

I would totally let a genie change me to total female. Its really what i've always wanted. Being stuck inbetween sometimes really sucks but I think if a genie could just use his magic and change me into 100% woman, id be sooooooooooooooooooo happy
Old 08-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CI_Mahon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CI_Mahon

I would if i could, but would want to change back. Unless multiple orgasms were just pure Amazingness!
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would imagine most men are jealous of women on that regard.
Old 08-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stockbridge is on a distinguished road

I would take the chance to be a woman in a second. Of course I would be a hot one.
Old 08-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

I would call that genie to change my sex whenever i felt kinky. :P
Old 09-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

killa-ashley is on a distinguished road

Yes!
Old 09-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Lets say a genie or some kind of magic... That you were given a chance to change your sex.. m2f and f2m*dur =P*

Would you go through with it?
Lemme add something.. You wouldn't be able to go back to your normal sex
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Don't you mean "birth gender as determined by genitalia" rather than "normal" (a very, very charged word).
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Unhappy Oooops!!!

Quote:
Around august 20 when I voted 3rd choice on your poll, I was okay with it...

But NOW, with your recently "added" rule, it's definitely NO...

Why?? Hmmm... there's simply no way I can envision life without my cock being there anymore! It's part of me, damn... And there are so many things that make me feel UNconfident about being a woman forever...

P.S: think about it... there's a HUGE difference between "try" and "adopt"...
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I'm exactly who I want to be. Although, I wouldn't mind being a man for a couple of days, just to see what it's like. But changing forever, no way!
Old 09-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tunlov is on a distinguished road

Wouldn't do for me to be a female, would never leave the house and spend a ton on batteries.
Old 09-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Don't you mean "birth gender as determined by genitalia" rather than "normal" (a very, very charged word).
err yah.. I mean birth gender..sorry =P
Old 09-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default maybe

as long as I could switch back and forth with no pain or trouble. Oh and no period, then sure, why not?

definitely not a permanent change, I love being a guy, I would miss my penis so much, I mean how would 30 minutes with out it?

"im kenstar and I approve this message."