Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Fishing

How many of you are crazy about fishing? :D
Attached Thumbnails
fishcat.jpg   fishup.jpg   fishing.jpg  

fishing-lure-w-hooks.jpg   fishing hook.jpg  
Old 08-03-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

I heard the guy on a picture is a pro fisher...

Click image to open a larger version of bush_vacation_fishing.jpg. Views: 9.

On a serious note, I have wanted to try myself at fishing for a long time, just don't seem to find a proper company for that.
Old 08-03-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

How bout a little fly fishing?
Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
On a serious note, I have wanted to try myself at fishing for a long time, just don't seem to find a proper company for that.
Take ila. He will lead the way.
Old 08-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Take ila. He will lead the way.
I'm not the right person to go fishing with. I no longer go to catch fish. I just go now to spend some quiet time and hope I don't catch a fish.
Old 08-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Can a fish this size be caught with a fishing line?
It probably weighs 50 kilograms!
Attached Thumbnails
fishz.jpg  
Old 08-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm not the right person to go fishing with. I no longer go to catch fish. I just go now to spend some quiet time and hope I don't catch a fish.
Aaahhh Sesame, I'm afraid ila's sentiments nearly mirror my own. Once upon a time I enjoyed fishing. My grandfather has a 22 acre piece of property which includes a 5 acre pond. I used to love to stand on the dock/shore and cast out a line...That or go out on the row boat and paddle to the far shore and cast a line in some shady nook of the water. Once-upon-a-time I could be persuaded that fishing was a valuable reward to a day of hardwork. When I was but a youth, my grandfather promised to take me fishing after we picked some okra. MANY hours, and MANY gallons later, we finally got to fishing. I don't know how many acres of okra we picked (it was an adjoining farmer's piece of property), but if you know anything of picking okra, it's almost like handling fiberglass insulation. The plant has many fine hairs which get into the skin, and it really itches. I was cutting okra without the benefit of gloves, etc. Nevermind, okra remains one of my favorite vegetables to this day, but that memory forever scarred my idea of what it takes to harvest it, LOL. It sort of tainted the fishing afterwards...

At any rate, so goes the story, that I used to be able to cast out a line and reel in a pretty fat bass. My childhood also consisted of fishing by the seashore, and many hours were spent crabbing off a pier. There's no telling how many hundreds of pounds of crab I pulled in back in the day. In a given day we would pull at least a hundred crabs...

Good times. But my conversion to a vegetarian ethic forever swayed my view on fishing. Personally, I don't think that I can afford the karmatic consequence of fishing, given my own indulgent history. The last time I remember fishing, I was casting nothing but a hook...I didn't care to use a worm for bait, and my sincere intention was to not catch anything (though I hear some species of fish will bite at a shiny hook). At any rate, I do enjoy the serenity and peace of fishing, but the egos that accompany a "big catch" can best be left at shore. There is nothing in THAT for me today...
Old 08-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Vegetarianism

In the beginning, I was a voracious carnivore.
Then, became a vegetarian for 13 years for spiritual reasons.
The urge to eat flesh just left me.
Then about a year ago, it didnt matter any more.
So I switched back to eating everything.
I mean no restrictions on my eating habits.
It took 2 weeks to habituate with flesh and the smell of onion and garlic. 13 years are a lot of time. It changes your habits, your taste buds! Now I can live on any kind of food. I have no fancy of "like and dislike".

I mostly eat chicken, less fish, even lesser red meat.
Lots of leafy green veg & pulses.
Ah, lots n lots of fruit juice.

Last edited by sesame; 08-04-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

My favorite girl-girl sex partner, a bisexual and drop dead adorable girl in her early 30's, has a 21' bassboat with a 250 horsepower motor and all the bells and whistles. She is all-woman but can hunt and fish like a pro.
Sometimes she invites me for a trip to a pretty lake not too far from where we live. I do have a fishing license and she has helped me get some fine rods and reels and has taught me to cast without making a bird nest in the reel.
On weekdays when there are few other boats on the lake we fish until dark and then anchor the boat and freshen up by stripping to bikinis and getting into the water with some soap or body-wash gel. Then we climb back up the little ladder thingie that folds down at the back of the boat. Then the fun begins.
We break the law by turning off the light on the back of the boat but we always anchor deep in the back of a narrow cove. That way we can't be seen and only have to look in one direction now and then to avoid having another boat approach. We never make much noise and never turn on the boat's stereo.
We make love until we are satisfied then go back to nightfishing for bass, just cuddle and talk, or go back to the ramp where she then backs the trailer in and I drive the beast onto the trailer.
Two tired but happy girls!
I think the boat is called a Bass Cat Puma and the motor was made by Yamaha. The little fold-down electric motor on the front is a Motorguide. The electronic stuff that reads the bottom, navigates by GPS, and can spot fish are made by Hummingbird, a cute name but I don't understand why that was chosen. The boat will go close to 80 miles an hour on the water but we usually don't go over 55-60 to save gas and we never go fast at night and make sure all lights are on.
She too is interested in Asian ladyboys and is really interested in castration. She has a bisexual BF who has been castrated and sees him fairly often. I thought I was the only weird one!
Old 08-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the technical details, CuriousGirl.
And thx again for the juicy bonus
Quote:
taught me to cast without making a bird nest in the reel
That was a clever choice of words.
Old 08-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I once caught a fish, it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big! I swear it!

I once caught a fish, the cheeky bastard was making off my my VCR in the night!

I once caught a fish, he wasn't a very good batsman tho.

I once caught a fish but the doctor gave me some antibiotics for it.

I once caught a fish, but the fare was more than the bus.

I once caught a fish, and it got torn.

Thank you I'll be here all week!
Old 08-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna
I once caught a fish, and it got torn.
I once caught a mermaid, but alas, it wasnt Anna, the cousin of Poseidon!
Old 08-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ice Fishing

Anyone can go fishing in summer, but it takes a dedicated person to go ice fishing in winter. I don't mean that a person should go out on a lake or river and sit in heated shelter (that is for wimps). Real ice fishing means standing out in the open exposed to the elements and dangling a line through a hole in the ice. It can be quite pleasant as long as one dresses for the weather. Don't take a power auger to make your hole. That is for lazy people. Instead use a hand auger, an ice chisel, or an axe. Your fish will freeze after you pull them out of the water, but they will thaw enough to fillet if you wait for a while after you take them in where it is warm.

For those that are wondering I did spend many days ice fishing every winter without the benefit of any kind of shelter and I did enjoy it. I used an ice chisel to make a hole. My bait was usually bacon rind. Sometimes I used a small piece of meat, but it was worth sacrificing a tenth of an ounce of meat to get a 3 or 4 pound fish.
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

I love fishing, it's so nice to get out in the peace and quiet,it's good for the soul.
Old 09-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShimOnShe(SOS) can only hope to improve

Yup, I like fishing. As a matter of fact, I'm going this weekend after I buy a new tackle box and and some new lures.
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alien is on a distinguished road

I like fishing, but doing it alone is not something I like to do.

Where's a good place to fish in the UK?
Old 09-30-2008
Rikki

I enjoy fly fishing on the weekends here n there.
Old 03-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Fishing with the Bears

Ila, you lucky bull! You've seen the Grizzly bears in the wild! Tell me more please. I've never seen large bears in their natural habitat. Though there are bears in Amarkantak, where my last trip was. As you already know, I have seen a leopard from 15 feet in the jungle. It was amazingly fast.

Now, lets focus on bears. Is it in one of your fishing trips? I saw this in a TV documentary. A group of filmmakers were fishing for salmon in the same area as the Grizzly... say, 40 feet apart. You know, how salmon behaves? They go back upstream to their breeding grounds and jump in the river water. Bears come to strategic points to catch them. They like the taste of fish, it helps to develop their fat.
Now, this angler caught a large fish in his line and the large male bear nearest to him was running around in the river, looking quite frustrated. As soon as the bear saw the fish being hauled out of water, it jumped upon the line and caught it. The bear gnarled at the man and started pulling the fish, still attached to the line. The man pulled and tugged and the bear started off away from the man with the fish. Ultimately, the line snapped and the bear happily ate the fish, it had just robbed from the man. For a bear, an easier prey is always welcome, may it belong to a weaker bear, or a human.
Old 03-02-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Can a fish this size be caught with a fishing line?
It probably weighs 50 kilograms!
WOW,THAT CAN'T BE REAL CAN IT
Old 03-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Ila, you lucky bull! You've seen the Grizzly bears in the wild! Tell me more please. I've never seen large bears in their natural habitat. Though there are bears in Amarkantak, where my last trip was. As you already know, I have seen a leopard from 15 feet in the jungle. It was amazingly fast.

Now, lets focus on bears. Is it in one of your fishing trips?
There's not really much to tell, Sesame. I was climbing a mountain (more like walking, as ropes and climbing gear was not needed) in the Yukon Territory with a group. We stopped for a rest part way up the mountain. As we were sitting down a couple of grizzly bears loped across the slope about a thousand feet below us. We were able to watch them for several minutes before they disappeared into the trees. As it was early summer and there were two I assume it was a mother bear and a cub. Given the choice of getting close to a grizzly or keeping my distance, I will stay as far away from a grizzly as possible.

I've also seen black bears in the wild. I've been around too many black bears to be comfortable around them.

When fishing it's always a good idea to make sure there are no bears around. They do like fish and not much will stop a bear from going after fish that an angler has caught.

I've seen wolves and coyotes in the wild too. Some people consider them dangerous, but give them respect and there's very little if any danger from them.
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default fishing

No one fishes better then I. I used to be run a party boat back in another life. I even build custom rods.
Attached Thumbnails
1a.jpg   837676919.jpg   837676914.jpg  

Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I went fishing once, but I'll never do that again. I managed to catch one little fish after almost half a day of trying, and then I felt sooooo sorry for the little thing that I almost started crying. I guess I'm a pussy, lol
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
I went fishing once, but I'll never do that again. I managed to catch one little fish after almost half a day of trying, and then I felt sooooo sorry for the little thing that I almost started crying. I guess I'm a pussy, lol
Wow, thats tender. You've described your feelings very well. :D
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink A Leopard at night

Allow me to add my two cents of experience. We were travelling by car at night, crossing a 130 km reserve forest. The time was, say, 8pm. At a turn of the road, I saw the form of an thin old man sitting by the roadside. Just the the driver shouted "Oh my god!" and the old man sprang to life. What my eyes mistook as an old man became a leopard... it ran 10 feet in fron of our car and crossed the road in an instant. Everything happened very fast and after a few seconds all of us became excited and started looking for "more encounters" . Well, we just saw a large jackal about 50 yards from the leopard. I guess it wanted to get the leftovers of the leopard's hunt.

Rachel:

Why, thats very beautiful! Rachel, you're quite talented!

Last edited by sesame; 03-03-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Allow me to add my two cents of experience. We were travelling by car at night, crossing a 130 km reserve forest. The time was, say, 8pm. At a turn of the road, I saw the form of an thin old man sitting by the roadside. Just the the driver shouted "Oh my god!" and the old man sprang to life. What my eyes mistook as an old man became a leopard... it ran 10 feet in fron of our car and crossed the road in an instant. Everything happened very fast and after a few seconds all of us became excited and started looking for "more encounters" . Well, we just saw a large jackal about 50 yards from the leopard. I guess it wanted to get the leftovers of the leopard's hunt.

Rachel:

Why, thats very beautiful! Rachel, you're quite talented!
TY have to do some close ups.
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default little fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
You should have hooked the little fish behind it's dorsal fin and livelined him.
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default size matters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
WOW,THAT CAN'T BE REAL CAN IT
Looks to be about a 40 pound fish. Looks can be decieving though. He is holding the fish out towards the camera. Makes it appear larger then it really is. I always tell people dont show your hands in the picture. If you want to fish for real fish you have to go out in the ocean.
Old 03-04-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Looks to be about a 40 pound fish. Looks can be decieving though. He is holding the fish out towards the camera. Makes it appear larger then it really is. I always tell people dont show your hands in the picture. If you want to fish for real fish you have to go out in the ocean.
That fish looks like a sockeye salmon that had been swimming upstream to its spawning grounds. I've never seen a live sockeye (I don't live anywhere near the west coast) so I can't really say how big they get. The picture does look like there is more than a little photoshopping with it.

Rachel, if you want to catch some really big freshwater fish you should come to my area of the continent. I'll show you where you can catch 30 lb plus Lake Trout as well as huge Northern Pike and Muskellunge.
Old 03-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default big fish

That sounds like fun. I like to fish where you never know whats going to bite the hook. Maybe something small, maybe something montrous. I'm sure many of you have never heard of a bluefish? THE most aggressive, nastiest, toothiest fish in the ocean. It's a damn good thing they dont get more then 20 to 30 pounds or no one would swim in the ocean. Possesed of very strong jaws with teeth that interlock bottom to top, blues destroy everything in their path and then regurgitate so they can kill some more. I've seen many feeding frenzies where the baitfish jump up onto the beach trying to make a giant leap of evolution just to avoid the bluefish. Only 2 fish the bluefish is afraid of... bluefin tuna and mako sharks nothing else can swim fast enough to catch them
Old 03-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
No one fishes better then I. I used to be run a party boat back in another life. I even build custom rods.
Before I forget again to mention this - those are very nice fishing rods Rachel. How long does it take for you to make one?
Old 03-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hands are not the only thing to leave out of the picture . . .
Attached Thumbnails
grandpas trout.JPG  
Old 03-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Well I love fishing and hunting also. I am also a scuba diver. When fishing I never cared if I catch a fish or not. Fishing for me is just a relaxing hobby. I get the luxury to live near the sea, so I don't have to plan anything, I know different spots for fishing. Usually I like going alone to relax, but I don't mind going with someone else if they can keep their mouth shut :P.

As for diving, I just go to relax also. I can actually dive to 60 meters under sea level. I never touch anything down there, I just go to enjoy and relax and believe me after you get out of the dive, you are veeeery relaxed. Nothing can make me angry after a dive hehe.
Old 03-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default custom rods

Quote:
Before I forget again to mention this - those are very nice fishing rods Rachel. How long does it take for you to make one?
Those diamond wraps take about 8 to 12 hours by themselves one thread at a time. The rest of the rod from building the handles and doing the guide wraps is another 6 to 8 depending on how many guides and blank diameter
Attached Thumbnails
837676921.jpg  
Old 03-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chingchong63 can only hope to improve
Default post some tips

night fishing is the best for ocean big fish fishing is fun just be patient
Old 03-08-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Those diamond wraps take about 8 to 12 hours by themselves one thread at a time. The rest of the rod from building the handles and doing the guide wraps is another 6 to 8 depending on how many guides and blank diameter
Your fishing rods are works of art, Rachel. I commend you for the patience and fine handwork that it takes to complete one.
Old 03-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default respect

Quote:
Your fishing rods are works of art, Rachel. I commend you for the patience and fine handwork that it takes to complete one.
Hey with all these thumbs up respects how come my respectometer isnt going up?????????
Old 03-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Rachel is famous already!

Quote:
Hey with all these thumbs up respects how come my respectometer isnt going up?????????
Rachel, dont lose heart. We respect you anyway. What is in a series of dots? I enjoy your fishing and hunting comments very much.
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love to fish. I love to catch fish, and I love to put back each and every fish I catch.

Except catfish, they are some good eatin.
Old 03-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingchong63 View Post
night fishing is the best for ocean big fish fishing is fun just be patient
For some fish nights are better. Depends on the season though and whether they are migrating. Spring and Fall migrations have yielded some nice catches for me off the beach for stripers and bluefish in the daytime. Also some fish dont feed at night at all. Someone once asked when is the best time to catch a big fluke? (local flounder species). My answer... any time you can wet your line. Although I think he was refering to tides and months giggles, my point was understood that you cant catch em from your couch.
Old 05-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo
Default nice pair

A nice pair of ......... Barramundi's
Attached Thumbnails
two barramundi.JPG