Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimyzun is on a distinguished road
Default Some Advice Please

Some time ago I gave a beautiful girl a lift in my car to her house from the railway station because it was raining. This beauty turned out to be a TG and we agreed to meet again and have an evening out. Unfortunately I lost track of her because she lost her cellphone, and last week I found her again and we got chatting. I mentioned that I have a motorboat and that I often go fishing, to which she begged me to take her out one day. We arranged for next week to spend the weekend out, fishing or whatever..
Now, I?m generally quite passionate when it comes to relating with the opposite sex, and I really want to make her feel as relaxed as possible and I want to arouse her in the best way, as this is my first time with a TG.
My question is the following: Which are the most erogenous areas to caress which will start her up nicely. I don?t want to go straight for her dick or anything so blunt. I?m sure all you experienced people can give me a couple of tips that may help me hide my inexperience....
My intention is to photograph the whole outing and with her consent, let you all know how it went.

Last edited by jimyzun; 12-24-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 12-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyzun View Post
My intention is to photograph the whole outing and with her consent, let you all know how it went.
My first bit of advice is to make sure you have her consent for the photography. That may be what you intended to write, but what you actually wrote is that the consent you plan to obtain is for letting us "all know how it went."
Old 12-24-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Just because she agreed to go out with you doesn't mean that she agreed to sex or pictures or groping. My advice to you is to relax and let a relatiojnship develop naturally. You will soon know if there is more than just friendship involved. Also if you plan to continue in a relationship with her then don't take her picture and post it on the internet. If you don't plan on going into this with the best intentions then don't meet her at all, anytime or anywhere.
Old 12-24-2010
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

If you were going out with a girl who was not a transgender, would you photograph how "it all went" and put it on a forum also?
Old 12-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
If you were going out with a girl who was not a transgender, would you photograph how "it all went" and put it on a forum also?
I think it would depend on the nature of the forum. In any case I don?t intend to push things at all as I specially like her, she?s extremely feminine and an excellent conversationist, but I have a feeling that she?ll be game for a bit of sex, by the way she asked how the berths were laid out and if the bathroom had a douche. Although sex is not first on the list of activities for the day, I wanted some tips so as not to spoil things due to my ignorance.
Regarding the photography, she herself said "can I take my camera?".
Old 12-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Another thing..

I realize my post sounded like I was going to give details of my encounter with Jackie, but when I said I would let you know how it went, I meant something like: It went great... or it went just nice, or pleasant, or even it didn?t work. But no more that this type of comment, and by no means any morbid details of the encounter itself, something I never have done and never will. Regarding the photos, my intention is to take as many as I can and ask her if she would like me to post them in a prestigious forum of which I am a member, giving her the chance to choose which ones to post, if any.