Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Red face The Ultimate Blow Job

Sucking cock has always been one of my favorite things to do. I am bi-curious so the thought of being with a sexy beautiful trangendered ladyboy seems to offer the best of both sexes. I am surprized that there isn't more women here, especially women who are bisexual or bi-curious.

Of course there is more to sex than sexy bodies bumping together. To enjoy sex on any level there must be some kind of personal connection. For me it is the very intimate sharing of our mind, soul and body that makes sex particularly hot. I like to be certain that what I am doing with or doing to another person is something that we both really really want. When I have a connection with some one that I am attracted to, I like to flirt and tease and enjoy the journey that I hope will ultimately result in our mutual sexual gratification.

I have always really really enjoyed giving head and I can easily climax just by sucking cock. Many times I will decide that what I want most from a sexual encounter is nothing more than to get an orgasm by giving my partner a super awesome blow job.

To give a great blowjob I believe timing is very important, I dont like to rush or hurry. I like to start off with lots of passionate french kissing and lots of playfull fore play. For me the journey of mutual arousal is just as satisfying as the desired climax of a hot sexual experience.

If I am attracted to some one and I believe we are going to eventually hook up, I like to begin my sexual arousal early before the actual act of sexual intimacy happens. When the occasion will accommodate I will dress somewhat provacatively for you, I like wearing short skirts and sexy high heels with low cut blouses that show off my well toned body, I like the feeling I get when I know I am getting some one very aroused. I like flirting and sexually teasing my intended partner. I like to hotly whisper my sexual desires in their ear, it is fun for me to do that in public when no one who is watching would ever guess what I am whispering. I will say stuff like, "I am not wearing panties" (I may even sit so I can cross and uncross my legs and give you a quick peek on the sly.) I may also whisper, "you are making my pussy sooo wet" or " I love getting fucked and sucking dicks". This kind of teasing gets me just as horny as who I am teasing! It also assures it won't be long before we will be headed somewhere where we can indulge our pent up sexual desires! lol

I like to fool around in the car on the way to our intended destination and If you are fortunate and I am dressed for the occasion I may even let you fondle my breast or even finger me, and I may also rub your cock as we drive. I know most men think I am sexy but most believe that I am a "nice" girl. But when I trust some one enough to have sex with them they are usually very surprized at how very sexual I really am.(I wonder how many "nice" girls are just like me lol)

It is exciting to be fully aroused by the time we get to our destination. I like to slowly strip to music to excite my partner while they anticipate having sex with me.

By now I will be very hungry for cock. I like to start with a deep passionate soul kiss as I reach down and fondle their cock and balls. Next I like to grasp the cock shaft and give it some gentle but firm strokes. I like to slowly rub the cock head until it wetly drips with precum. I will then slowly move down and flick my tongue over the silky wet tip. I savor the taste and the texture of the slick drops of precum that I milk out of your cock as I continue to slowly and firmly stroke the shaft. I lick and wet my lips and slowly slide my warm wet mouth over your plump cock head and gently suck it, swirling my tongue around it for your added pleasure. There is nothing that can compare to the very unique sensation of having a hot throbing cock in your mouth. I like to use my hands as well as my mouth to give you the most sensation possible.

I take my time and enjoy the moment sucking and stroking your cock as long as we both can handle it. I like to reach down between my legs and rub my pussy as I continue to stroke and suck you, I rellish our mutual bliss as you begin to breathe hard. I get very horny and wet as I anticipate your impending orgasm. I love the feel of your warm cock as it pulsates in my hands and in my mouth when it gets ready to squirt. When I know you are ready to cum, I gently squeeze your balls and suck on your cock head. I grasp your cock shaft and expertly stroke it to milk your hot spunk out of you. When I feel your cock spasm I suck the first taste of hot cum into my hungry mouth. As you shoot your load I like to pull my mouth back and open it wide so you can see the rest of your hot gooey load squirt on my lips face and tongue. I learned a long time ago that the experience of you watching your hot creamy goo splatter onto my face and you watching your thick globs of sperm drip into my mouth is an added turn on! (I enjoy it too, the messier the better!) I finish by slowly wiping your cum into my mouth with your cock and licking it clean.

If I havent cum yet I may push you on your back and position my pink wet pussy over your mouth and tell you to lick it, I will ask you to suck my sensitive clit and delicate pussy lips and I will let you make me orgasm with your tongue, I will cum hard and wet as I squirm in your mouth.

If you are hard again this would be a most excellent time for you to stuff your cock in my wet pussy and fuck me silly! mmmmm

After I orgasm once I orgasm again very easily, so if you fuck me good and hard you will probably make me cum and cum and cum and cum, so to show my appreciation after you shoot your load in me I will gratefully go down on you and treat you to one last show. I will finger your hot gooey spunk out of my spent pussy and I will ask you to watch me as I slowly and eagerly lick the creamy mix of hot pussy juice and gooey globs of white sperm from your dick and from my fingers! If you get turned on again I will make you shoot one last load of tasty spunk into my open mouth and onto my tongue then I will suck you good and dry and swallow......mmmmm

Hope you enjoyed my post!
Mrs Sweettalker
*PS. I would be very very gratefull if you would post any pictures you may have of transladyboys cumming in the *open mouths of men and/or women or cumming in the mouths of m/f couples.(please please )

Last edited by califsweettalker; 03-21-2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: minor edit
Old 03-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

for that great post here are some shots of cumshots
Attached Thumbnails
sfl_g021_151.jpg   shemalesfuckgirls_g062_121.jpg   sfl_g035_154.jpg  

fc_sfl_g064_1279.jpg   onlytgirls_com-thays_and_anita-015.jpg  
Old 03-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CraggyJack is on a distinguished road

You should make a career of writing Calif..... That was great !!!
Old 03-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default AAAWWWWW AAhhhh AAAhhhhhh AAHHHHHHHhhhh

Sweetheart,

Where were you 20 years ago?!! I will commit your entire post to memory. It will provide the auditory stimulation which, when combined with the pictures that someone posted for you, will result in a most enjoyable jack off!

Admiringly,

Vanillas
Old 03-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Red face From one Sweet to Another

SweetCharmer

Thank you for your reply and thanks so very very much for the pics!

Mrs Sweettalker
Old 03-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Red face Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraggyJack View Post
You should make a career of writing Calif..... That was great !!!
Thanks for the the encouragement.. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Mrs Sweettalker
Old 03-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Red face Thanks Vanillas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
Sweetheart,

Where were you 20 years ago?!! I will commit your entire post to memory. It will provide the auditory stimulation which, when combined with the pictures that someone posted for you, will result in a most enjoyable jack off!
Twenty years ago I was a little girl, lol..but I am glad you liked the post and I am glad it turns you on, like I said I like when I to do that! --->

Enjoy
Mrs Sweettalker
Old 11-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

D1ckL0v3r will become famous soon enough

Great post, Mrs Sweettalker, I have so much precum on my panties just by reading the text.