Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-22-2010
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough
Default Welcome Back 1 : Melania

It's her 10th appearance on Shemale Yum although she's been on a break since 2007! It's great to see NY native Melania back - and with Tony Vee, whom was the first photographer to work with her back in 2005 before she went to work on a variety of sites and producers.

She's always been a sweetheart when I've talked to her online and it's great to see she looks as fabulous as ever. I know she's got a fair few fans on the boards, so here is a look at her new set.
http://www.shemaleyum.com

Melania

Old 10-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
It's her 10th appearance on Shemale Yum although she's been on a break since 2007! It's great to see NY native Melania back - and with Tony Vee, whom was the first photographer to work with her back in 2005 before she went to work on a variety of sites and producers.

She's always been a sweetheart when I've talked to her online and it's great to see she looks as fabulous as ever. I know she's got a fair few fans on the boards, so here is a look at her new set.
I watched her new video today, and she sure likes to talk about her "tranny cock." Very hot. Thanks, seanchai, for sharing these pictures with the Forum.