Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sgh123 is on a distinguished road
Default Self pleasure

I've been fascinated in ts girls for a while now, n desperate to be f**ked by one, whilst home alone earlier today i decided to see what it would feel like to have something in my bum for the first time, n it was awesome!, can't wait til i'm home alone again to do it again, or even better meet someone who can give me it for real!!
Old 01-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curious4TS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgh123 View Post
I've been fascinated in ts girls for a while now, n desperate to be f**ked by one, whilst home alone earlier today i decided to see what it would feel like to have something in my bum for the first time, n it was awesome!, can't wait til i'm home alone again to do it again, or even better meet someone who can give me it for real!!
What did you use? I'm a total anal noob and am looking for a way to hit my prostate.
Old 03-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts

Usually start of with you're own finger. Or any toy small. And just work you're way up from there.. Use Euro Lube. Best lube I know, well, it helps out with me.
Old 10-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littlesuzy will become famous soon enoughlittlesuzy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to littlesuzy
Default I love it !

I love to pleasure myself,it gets me so hot and precum begins to flow.
I start with 1 finger then go to 2 and sometimes manage to get 3 in.
I get so hot,I start moaning and gaspng as I finger fuck myself.I then get
one of my toys out lube it up real good then go back to work on my sissy
pussy.I beain to fuck myself faster and faster.I set up and ride it like it won't
be there anymore till I can't stant it anymore and begin to wank my clittie
till I blow a huge load alover the place.Oh it feels so good when I blow my load.
Old 10-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bintz is on a distinguished road

I use a cucumber. I peel it, then use a knife to carve it more into the shape of a cock, head and all. I've gotten pretty good at it. Then I put it in a pot of water to heat on the stove, so it gets warm through and through. It's extremely life-like after that, especially texturally. It's hard, but not unnaturally hard like a plastic dildo or something. There is still a "softness" to it. I'll sometimes suck it for a while, which gets me really horny, then I'll lube it up and fuck my ass crazy.
Old 10-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintz View Post
I use a cucumber. I peel it, then use a knife to carve it more into the shape of a cock, head and all. I've gotten pretty good at it. Then I put it in a pot of water to heat on the stove, so it gets warm through and through. It's extremely life-like after that, especially texturally. It's hard, but not unnaturally hard like a plastic dildo or something. There is still a "softness" to it. I'll sometimes suck it for a while, which gets me really horny, then I'll lube it up and fuck my ass crazy.
There are so many good jelly and latex sex toys out there why would you want to do that? I recommend purchasing a real dildo designed to be inserted into your tush. There are dozens of materials that they make sex toys out of that are life like and natural feelings. If you are concerned that someone may discover your dildo please consider this; would that be any more embarassing than going to the emergency room with a cucumber stuck in your ass? The natural suction caused by your rectum can suck an object inside you before you can pull it out. The base on dildo or butt plug designed for anal play prevents this. I worked at an paramedic on the street for and in the ER for many years and have seen all kinds of weird shit inserted in peoples asses. Of course, you are free to do what you want but please be careful!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 10-30-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
If you are concerned that someone may discover your dildo please consider this; would that be any more embarassing than going to the emergency room with a cucumber stuck in your ass?
Thank you for this! I once met a doctor who loved telling stories about objects that needed removing. She said the excuses were hilarious, like,
"Well, I was doing the cleaning..."
"Naked?"
"Yes, naked, and then I fell on a bowl of fruit."
Old 12-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curox26 is on a distinguished road

I'm still looking for something to use, because I live with my girlfriend and she has no idea about my trans fascination.

Today I managed to get two fingers in my ass and I wanked away slowly with some lube. I was so close to cumming from wanking so I stopped and started to rub my prostrate, and I came so hard from that. It was amazing.

I really hope to meet a trans one day, so if anyone fancies it PM me. I'd travel to experience what it's like. It's pretty much the only thing I wank off to.
Old 12-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
Thank you for this! I once met a doctor who loved telling stories about objects that needed removing. She said the excuses were hilarious, like,
"Well, I was doing the cleaning..."
"Naked?"
"Yes, naked, and then I fell on a bowl of fruit."
Be seated ma'am. Here's a banana propped up by two nuts.